Why do black people have a certain smell? Serious question no BS nigger shit. I need facts

Why do black people have a certain smell? Serious question no BS nigger shit. I need facts

Other urls found in this thread:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/10/04/race-and-body-odor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for I have this same question.

Bumping

Hair grease you fucking idiot. Are you really this fucking stupid? 90% of blacks basically use it.

yes, I was wondering that for a long time, you can clearly notice this smell on obese black girls, they smell like sour tangerine. I think it's because the amount of sweat accumulated between the lumps of the belly.

No, I've noticed it since I was literally five years old. Boys with basically no hair at all still had tis smell.

I thought I was dumb about the hair grease but U are right

It's just dirt. I bet if they took a shower, they'd be white.

Coz they did ur mom

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/10/04/race-and-body-odor/

I was once told by a negro that this is because they don't usually shower every day because they are extremely dry skinned and haired in nature. If they shower every day their skin will literally crack and flake and if they wash their hair every day it will fall out. And they think we have a weird smell too.

Whoa! Calm down there with those edgy opinions of yours pal.

Cocoa butter

am i the only one thinking black people smell like rice pudding with cinnamon ?

Ask the black guy rapist on his facebook why they smell in here

lolol i know what ur talking about

the fuck is this? everyone i told this said i was crazy.

My (white) wife is a lazy piece of shit, and often only showers once or twice a week, even in the summer in our house without air conditioning. After a few days, I definitely notice a niggery smell in her hair, from the dried sweat.

Black people commonly think that white people who have been out in the rain smell like wet dogs.

That's why after high school I didn't bother trying to get close to them. In highschool and before If I was friends with them I wouldn't mind but after I didn't wanna bother

Black people are also often stupid and prone to suggestion. The "white people smell like wet dogs" thing is most likely a meme with them. They also believe that bald people have gold inside their heads.

I was going to say that it is likely the difference in diet, since black people are essentially a separate culture from everyone else even when sharing a country, but the genetic research regarding the fat gland alleles sounds pretty spot on.

Bait thread. Knock it off with the racist shit you 400lb loser