Anyone ever wonder if Trump orchestrated the train wreck that was Hillary running?

Anyone ever wonder if Trump orchestrated the train wreck that was Hillary running?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/roger-stone-a-master-of-dark-political-arts-is-playing-the-russia-scandal-for-all-its-worth/2017/04/18/1518184e-236f-11e7-b503-9d616bd5a305_story.html?utm_term=.a1317ca7d3fa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Internet says he has the money to buy a few - I mean, it would be the smart thing to do if you wanted to win, right?

no evidence means evidence?

no one wants to comment - afraid of trump finding them

okay, i see how it is

wait, i'm pretty sure i've heard this theory in reverse...

Yeah.. that would be convenient wouldn't it... its like that SG1 episode where they help make an episode about stargates or whatever

!?!?!? what the fuck is this?

what is this actually for?

>Trump orchestrated

Hahahaha

whats the joke?

Whats the next game? How will he win the next election ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I can't find anything to back it up at the moment but I do remember reading / watching an old interview or comment from Trump talking about fulfilling a purpose in life - something about competition and winning and how that was all that had any meaning in his life - anyone know anything about this?

found it - 1990 Trump: Surviving at the Top

"My main purpose in life is to keep winning."

it would be interesting to interview this guy
ask him about his view on life and afterlife
his thoughts on medically/scientifically achieved immortality

if something like that was going to exist in our life time id bet it would be this guy who funds it

No, but I wonder if Roger Stone orchestrated Trump winning just to make a profit.

internet says Roger has nothing compared to Trump empire, explain yourself

He's directly profiting from Trump winning. He was the one who got Trump to run in the first place. Sure he isn't as rich, but it's what he knows. He makes money peddling influence.

The real question is, what side will Trump empire take in WW3? Walt Disney or Google?

Disney. Google says mean things about him.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/roger-stone-a-master-of-dark-political-arts-is-playing-the-russia-scandal-for-all-its-worth/2017/04/18/1518184e-236f-11e7-b503-9d616bd5a305_story.html?utm_term=.a1317ca7d3fa

whats interesting about that? People orchestrate for profit all the time. Thats like saying I wonder if Taco bell sells tacos to make more money.

>if Trump orchestrated

meanwhile in real news antifa threw rocks and full water bottles at cops and got teargassed, lol and a retard kicked that can and got rubber bulleted tonight at the trump rally

Trump is like the avatar of the USA
he has achieved almost everything the American dream is made up of

He does what he wants, get what he wants, and has no morals or authority to answer to that he cant overcome or out rationalize with sheer wealth or will

"He's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs..."

Are we that awful?

but WHO is the Trump?

who is we and what is awful?
Justice is written by those who win