Are you a good person?

Are you a good person?

Is anyone

I try to.
it's pretty rough and hard, but very fulfilling.

I'm the biggest pile of human garbage and I'd be better off dead tbh

Yeah, but only because I think I am. What others think might be different.

I think I am a good person. However, I killed a man during my deployment in Afghanistan. I'm not infantry or any hooah highspeed MOS whatsoever. But killing that man, after he tried to kill me felt fucking great. Theres no feeling like it. But its weird, I wish I never have to kill again.

I believe I could be but in this world there is no reason to be. People are fucking garbage.

I think so, in contrast to everyone else acting as if I'm some kind of monster despite doing nothing morally or ethically questionable.

Not really.
I got a laundry list of faults, the biggest is spiteful, angry and mean.
I really don't like people all that much, usually want to be left alone IRL. Few friends, that I rarely see.

If you're the only one thinking you're not, you're wrong. You are that monster.

In post-modernity, morality is subjective.

For the most part. I can't keep my dick in my pants though.

Like I help people in need, do charity shit, always listen to my friends, all that good shit. And I give my girl everything she needs. In return, she gives me everything and more. She even invites her female friends to have threesomes with us and we'll pick up chicks together.

And yet it still doesn't feel like enough. I still chase other chicks.

Damn I guess I suck. Fuck is wrong with me, Sup Forums?

I've been called the worlds greatest monster at least once

No I am just someone who is trying to keep his head above the water like the rest of us unfortunates.

Damn that's heavy. Hope it doesn't weigh you down too much, Sup Forumsro. I'm sure you're a good person. Just experienced something unlike anything most people will ever experience, and there's got to be a lot of weird emotions tied up in that.

I'm fucking not though. I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do ANY drugs (that includes weed), don't have any kids outside of wedlock, am not promiscuous, etc and I actually do what I'm supposed to do in and outside of work. I don't even eat meat ffs, and I workout regularly.

Meanwhile, people who do all of that plus more have the nerve to look down on me as if I'm just the bane of humanity.

I'm a non-intrusive person. That's not really the same thing as a good person, but it's the best I can do.

Stop fucking children, animals or objects with anime prints.

I barely even fap anymore.

Could be a couple things. Some people project their insecurities onto people who live a straight-edge lifestyle like that. It's like they're expecting you to judge them, so they preemptively retaliate.

Or maybe you flaunt the fact that you're all of those things and you come off pompous to people who are just trying to enjoy themselves. Idk bruh.

But none of that makes you a good person. That just makes you straightedge and (I assume) a competent employee.

To children being raped by anime characters and animals.
Sick fuck.

Not really. I use my friends and manipulate the women I get involved with.
None of them realize but if any of them ever knew what I really think I'd never see any of them again.

Pretty sure it's the first thing. I don't even talk unless spoken to first, OR if I absolutely have to.

Nothing wrong with either of those things though....

No, mostly to traps.

Yes. I feel mamy emotions for people or things Ive never felt before that, but also stopped feeling general love for others. Its difficult to explain. For example, in order to feel love for my grandma I have to imagine her dying for me to think "holy shit, I love you gram gram". Now I feel unconditional love for animals and kids. I feel like I have tp protect nature and children with my life and sometimes I find myself crying over the thought that not all children are loved by their folks.

For another part I feel a general hatred towards society in general. Humans are selfish and we're becoming worse and worse. I think very low of black people in the ghettos and Indians, but I also feel bad for them.

Having experienced death, war, hatred, and many terrible things has left me scattered brain. For the past 5 years there has not been a single week when I have slept without the help of booze or meds.

i like to think im pretty fair. you treat me well, i treat you well. you're a piece of shit, you'll wish you never met me

im a sociopath though so that's debatable i guess

>Nothing wrong with either of those things though....
No, of course not, but that doesn't make you a good person. Those are lifestyle choices that don't necessarily reflect much, except maybe a judgment on the people around you (implying that because you think NOT doing these things makes you a good person, that doing them makes you a bad person?).

I hope Im making sense. Im currently very hammered.

If youre thinking about joining the Military I suggest you pursue a college education first. Have the Military as your plan B. I would never say I wish I never joined, but it is most definetly something I was not ready for.

No.

Well, when there's a job that needs to be done within a set period of time, and I get it done while they just jaw-jack about sports or some other non-work-related non-sense, who is at fault here?

of course I can only say "I do my best to be one"
recently I had to quit a friendship because my friend is drug addict
I am feeling regret because I leave him. So am I a good person? Wouldn't be better to just stick with him and help him?

Yes, i don't drink, don't smoke,i care about people, but the only thing i have is that i hate niggers but that's pretty normal.

I'm Chaotic Neutral nigga

Like I said, that makes you a competent worker, not a good person. A piece of shit* can work hard, too.

*not implying you are a piece of shit

Then what would make me a 'not-good' person?

yes

GOOD QUESTION! reminds me of this quote..

“Only good people think they’re bad. People who are truly rotten to the core think the problem is everyone else."

Wonder if Trump Supporters relate to this

too depraved to stay alive
but too young to die

How do you treat the people around you? Are you fair? Do you take advantage of other people? Do you lie, cheat, or steal? Do you inflict physical or mental harm on other people? Do you enhance the lives of the people around you? If not, do you feel guilty at all for being a drain? For that matter, do you feel shame or guilt about mistakes you've made, or potentially bad decisions? Do you exhibit any degree of altruism?

Please understand, these are not loaded questions intended to imply that you do or do not do these things.

Everyone gets a default level of respect, even though I'd rather be left alone. I'm as fair as I can be whenever I have to be. I don't take advantage. I don't lie (anymore), cheat, nor steal (again, anymore). I prefer not to engage in any action that would harm others (and I don't; don't even like insulting people online). People never have any use of me, so I can't really say if I enhance their lives...except when I speak Korean to Korean people who live and work in my community (and I'm not Korean, so they are pleasantly surprised). Of course, I absolutely feel shame and guilt for my past mistakes, so much so that I make sure not to repeat them or I at least try to alleviate them. And yeah, I help when I can.

So again, what makes me 'not-good?'

Based on that answer, yeah, you're a good person. Sounds like you try to better yourself, stay out of trouble, and be of whatever service you can when you can to people that might need it. That's a good thing! I never implied you weren't, just that your reasoning for what made you a good person didn't really make sense since they were just a list of lifestyle choices that didn't really speak to your character. Keep on keepin' on, dude.

Very good then.....