Shit Busters

This new marketing ploy of "WATCH OUR MOVIE OR YOU ARE A MISOGYNIST/RACIST/TRANSPHOBIC" is really fucking weird, lame and disgusting.

I'm not going to go see this movie because it's blatantly shit. Like "Dragonball: Evoltion" bad only now we have fat slob women and numales on the internet bullying us to go see it.

Reminds me of eating chicken sandwiches for "traditional marriage" or on the other side "gay oreos".

Suck my dick corporate America. Fuck you and fuck this movie.

Calm down avgn or your wife's bull is going to get mad.

Just not watching the movie is the best way to fight it. it will hurt the jews where it hurts them the most: the pocket.

Why do they produce this tripe? It's not fun it just sucks.

This is supposedly a business. No one thought this was throwing their money away?

I wonder who they're trying to market it to. Men don't want to see their childhood ruined, most women don't like sci-fi, boys can't relate to it, and girls aren't interested in science or looking like a janitor.

I think their marketing tactics are good

Wheres the black tampon, shitlords?

In jail of course.

can you buy that sheit with food stamps?

This. Let it tank. The Jews can only do this so many times before they stop.

Or maybe they could be motivated to keep pushing bombs like this to deplete their wealth and crash Hollywood.

That's fucking awful if authentic. Jesus Christ.

My worry is that the "see our movie or you're a misogynist" tactic was/is intentional and part of the initial creation of the movie. As in, this is how they plan to market shit in the future.

Not "lets make a good movie" but rather "how do we guilt and shame people into watching any shit we make?"

I hope it's a financial failure so we don't see more of this shit.

the black girl is the shadow behind the tampons, you CIS racist fuck

>"You MUST consume our product, or else you are a (bad label)!!"

Ask how well this has worked for a few game companies. I seem to recall them going bankrupt.

But Dragonball was a great movie

If you think this is bad, just wait for the Birth of a Nation marketing shitstorm.

>The Jews can only do this so many times before they stop.
We've been riding this reboot shitwave for almost 20 years now. When will it end?

The newest "Ghost in the Shell" movie already makes me want to shit my brains out.

Hey there, cunt.
Do us a favor and shoot yourself, YOU FUCKIN DISGRACEFUL FAGGOT. A FUCKIN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS HOLY WORLD

ITS FUCKING BOOOOOOL SHIT!

>daily reminder that you can subject yourself to the electric synagogue for free

just wait for them to invent some campaign of harassment against the women in the film

it's a flawless tactic to extract shekels from nu-males

false flag a few death threats and roll in piles of cuckcash

Lol watching the American Cinematic Jew.

Except in the last 8 years the internet and social media skyrockted and caused said reboots to start getting less money.

See, when Hollywood released movies back in the day the only way to know if you would like it was by reading synopses and reviews on newspapers and tv. That made the info go slow and easy to control, so more people went to see movies blind to what people who had already seen it tought of it.

Nowdays you have people tweeting and making reviews with no corporate control literal minutes after the first session, so people learn if a movie is good or bad much faster.

They are already trying. The official trailer is having any negative comments that make good points deleted, while leaving the bait ones and "fuck women" ones intact.

I think they should market it as the cartoon.

>"Online Rape Threats: Why you should go see the new 'Ghostbusters' film"

>"I was afraid for my life. I felt like I couldn't be safe everywhere. I just feel like if people don't go see my movie, they are actively supporting the violent rape of women. You'll know who you can trust by their movie ticket stubs."

Then they'll have a "#Wear your stubs" campaign where people buy commemorative see-through lockets on your neck with your movie ticket in it to PROVE you aren't a misogynist or secret rapist.

I'm sure we'll see lots of smug selfies for that shitshow.

>The black tampon is just so soaked in blood its black.
or
>Covered in shit.

It's the only way. Ignore it and let it tank, don't give them publicity

>Nowdays you have people tweeting and making reviews with no corporate control literal minutes after the first session, so people learn if a movie is good or bad much faster.
true. People also like to complain on the internet and read or watch other people complaining on the internet.
>see: this very thread
Their truest form of evaluation here is sales, but that can prove false if people go see it they are guilted into it.

haha the good ol' word switcheroo
never gets old, thank you youtube

lol, fuckola. The internet should dryly parody this more. The intentional/unintentional racist undertones are hilarious.