Alright faggots about to try 20mg of morphine what should I expect

Alright faggots about to try 20mg of morphine what should I expect

Pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xhx_sNHYnOI?t=1m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get ready to feel the fucking spiders bruh

Bump op here taken I'll post results

shit moving alot around you and probable motion sickness (i have experience due to surgery morphine).

> i dont know about that street stuff i would stay away if i were you

Drowsiness, pain relief, followed by a craving for more, potential breathing problems

you may want to think twice about this OP

user don't fuck with me like that

Update also shit tastes like ass

I work as a pharm tech btw

Too late

A long-term downward spiral that eventually ends in your untimely death.

You drank the liquid instead of taking it through the skin?

One time thing for Sup Forums tried opiods once before and it tripped me waaaaaay the fuck out I think it was a hydro

It's a syrup not a syringe

That got real fast.....

Yummy;)

Update not feeling anything yet prolly won't for a half hour

Dosage was 20mg of oral morphine taken by mouth

Nah JK man. You won't feel the spiders unless you think you can.

A great taste in your mouth that you never forget for your whole life.

expect to puke your guts out once the poison is done ravaging your liver and brain
also expect HIV, and the loss of limbs, among other countless illnesses needles expose you to

If you're not feeling anything immediately there's something wrong with the morphine man. Cause when I was burned they shot that shit into me at the hospital and I could tell a difference right then and there

Dann user should have told me I was going to become a nigger

First and foremost, Morphine doesnt "ravage" your brain. There is actually a fair amount of research that suggests Morphine and other Opioids/Opiates are neuroprotective. That doesnt mean that it cant cause mental illness, but mental illness doesnt equal neurotoxicity. Also, Morphine has no negative interactions with the liver. People take it as a script drug for half their life. Second, using clean needles and clean solutions of morphine stops stuff like HIV and loss of limbs.

he aint using a shared needle faggot

Not necessarily the drug passes through the blood brain barrier quickly when it's intravenous

Also starting to feel something , feels pretty good

Guise I think I can feel it lol

This faggot.....

Update
Very mellow nothing intense it's kind of relaxing

OH SHIT I THINK I'M FEELIN' IT!!!
OH SHIT I FEEL LIKE KEELIN' IT!!!

Well listen dipshit. Bioavailability of oral Morphine is only 20-50%. Depending on your metabolism and experience you might need 60-150mg of that in order to make it work. But I don't suggest you should do that. Morphine is not really recreational in this sense that it only acts as a painkiller. If you are looking for high then you are not in correct place. Why don't you educate yourself about these things before you do stupid things?

Still feel in it
Holy shit
Hands sweating

user go be a faggot somewhere else

No, you go you dumbass.
www.bluelight.org

youtu.be/Xhx_sNHYnOI?t=1m51s

not yet.

>People take it as a script drug for half their life
big pharma company gets people addicted for half their lives?
and you talk as if it's not dangerous?
you're fucking retarded for someone trying to come across as educated.

O.o here user everyone knows erowid has the best info

With no tolerance you have a pleasant night. Put on a movie and melt into you couch.
A beer or two will intensify effects.
Be careful Sup Forumsro
There's a reason people get addicted to shit like that.

>surgery morphine

user I've taken opiates twice in my life one time 2 years ago and once today not picking up a needle anytime soon.... Your slippery slope fallcy won't work

Shoulda put it in your butt lol

Check'd

An ambulance

My mom's boyfriend od'd and died of morphine. I found him dead in our bathroom when I was 7. My mom told me he died of a heart attack until recently.

Be careful op.

Update

Smoked cig felt a bit more intense it calmed down not feeling too too much as of right now

How old are you OP?

22 have also tried
Dxm 40mg plus weed is my thrshold for first plateau (my body has a weird metabolism)
Weed
Cocaine (not that great imo)

Also tried a hydro once suuuuuper intense euphoria , never again cant even smoke a cig

And have been offered Vicodin once at a party but was drunk, I don't mix alcohol and pills so declined due to better judgment

Also gonna put this here for other anons calling me a dipshit

Check'em

Out of curiosity Where'd you get liquid morphine. Strike me as pretty hard to find in my area atleast

I feel like a bastard for this but my grandma has some and refuses to take it since she hates meds so I thought lets try some
She also has lorazepam and methadone but I don't fuck with benzo's and a heroin cessation tool

20mg orally is not enough to make it recreational.

I took another. Don't see what the hype is about with morphine

Try heroin instead bru

Being the scum bag I am I probably would've done the same. Where ya from?

So cal but I moved to Vegas recently

Yeah I'm good user lol

20 mg ain't shit

Shoot one into your bootie hole. Then you will understand.

Not butt taking anything user lol I know it would be more intense

You need at least 60 mg to get you going good.

I work at a drug store and we have morphine in liquid form and it's only prescribed to cancer patients who are at the last stages of cancer development. Which means they are going to die anyway so doctors make them ddicted to morphine just to make sure they don't feel the horrible pain while they literally rot in their bed.

We keep morphine locked in a locker in a storage room along with stuff like codeine and few other narcotics so it's not easily accessible.

It really isn't 40mg still isn't shit

You're kidding....dubs and I take a third dose

Rolling for myself here

Reroll

Take the third wait about 30 minutes then smoke a cigarette, you'll see the difference... you might puke though

What are you, fucking 12 year old retard teenager? Just kill yourself.

22 try again user

Duck that shot did that once with I hydro thought I was gonna die

Third dose taken on duck it principles total of 60mg taken orally I believe 20-50% is used by the body due to some research so about 30mg after passing through my body

Enjoy your night. Also forget about that beer I mentioned earlier

>Watches requiem for a dream once
>posts in this thread

It will make you feel super euphoric, itchy, tired , nasuous , and leave you possibly wanting more. Slippery slope

The fact of the matter is Opioids work for pain management. There are better options, but they work for short term treatment. Opioids ARE dangerous and they do take lives. But the post I first replied too was just nonsense.

O.o here going hard or going home two more doses for a total of 100mg of oral morphine effects aren't very noticeable certified bogus as far as I'm concerned would not recommend because of taste and not good for recreational use definitely only good as a pain killer 0/10 wouldn't do again

Don't be stupid bro. Just go to sleep
>should've boofed it

nausea /vomiting/ bradypnea. death by hypoxia.

>everyone is capable of moderating their usage habits and knows the dangers of the drugs they're taking
doubtful.

Op is probably nodding his balls of rn

just a slight burning in your heart your kidney your lungs your brain the back of your eyeballs the soles of your feet, then your gonna start bleeding from the ears the nose the mouth

>About to try morphine
>I'm about to inject heroin