SAUDI ARABIA HAPPENING THREAD #2

PREVIOUS THREAD:
>

SUMMARY:
>U.S. Senate unanimously passes bill allowing the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia for involvement in the attacks.
>White House has already threatened to veto; Senate override imminent.
>NYTimes releases classified memos detailing Saudi involvement.
>ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

TWITTER LINKS:
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732618109882933252
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732624861051400192
twitter.com/search?f=news&vertical=news&q=Saudi Arabia&src=tyah (REAL-TIME UPDATES)

NEWS ARTICLES:
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/05/17/us/document-saudi-memos-9-11.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/senate-passes-bill-that-would-expose-saudi-arabia-to-legal-jeopardy-over-9-11.html
newsweek.com/september-11-victims-sue-saudi-arabia-bill-passes-460916
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/280188-aide-difficult-to-imagine-obama-signing-saudi-9-11-bill
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/17/senate-approves-sept-11-legislation-despite-saudi-threats.html
cbsnews.com/news/senate-passes-bill-allowing-911-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/after-41-years-saudi-arabia-s-treasuries-holdings-are-unveiled
moodys.com/research/Moodys-concludes-review-on-three-Saudi-GRIs--PR_348978
newsmax.com/US/Bolton-Cats-Roundtable-911-report/2016/04/24/id/725489/

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION TOOK DONATIONS FROM SAUDI ARABIA - $HILLARY FUCKED:
wsj.com/articles/clinton-foundation-defends-acceptance-of-foreign-donations-1424302856

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/clinton-foundation-defends-acceptance-of-foreign-donations-1424302856
latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-saudi-threat-20160418-snap-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I don't see explosions outside my window
It's not happening

WHY DID THE GLOBALISTS DECLARE WAR ON SAUDI ARABIA?

WHAT HAPPENED?

>these threads are being slid faster than greased shit

Trump needs to win so we can deliver the coup de grace on these treacherous goatfuckers.

ANTI-SLIDING BUMP

Trump's inauguration means they'll lose control over the US ever becoming part of a global government at least for the next hundred years.

This is a last ditch effort to throw the world into war so they can repaint the end result as wanting to come together under one government.

If all that results is just being able to sue Muslim countries for terrorism-- i.e the 28 pages remain classified, then the only winner is Jews and Jewish lawyers, which explains why the ZOG Senate would be voting for this new form of Lawfare.

Short version: Don't get too excited, goy. Not a thing has changed.

Bump

Perhaps there's some allegiance pact with Iran on the horizon, and the American people need to be made to hate the Saudis in order to ease the realignment.

Maybe it's the dropping price of oil making it more feasible for us to break off our admittedly abusive relationship with them.

Or maybe the Saudis have just pissed everyone off for the last time. I don't know. I don't know enough about global politics to be able to point to any one event, and I can't really imagine that we WOULD be aligning ourselves with Iran, but who knows.

bump

I think Congress is remembering they're up for election in a few months and Americans are sick of being shit on by globalist kikes.

Trump's nomination has everyone in Washington terrified of his, and his electorate's, wrath.

>THE CLINTON FOUNDATION TOOK DONATIONS FROM SAUDI ARABIA - $HILLARY FUCKED:
>wsj.com/articles/clinton-foundation-defends-acceptance-of-foreign-donations-1424302856

This is huge. If Saudi Arabia is implicated, then Trump can start legitimately saying that the Clintons allied themselves with and took money from the people responsible for 9/11.

Don't worry
>The Obama Administration has authorised over $48.7 billion in military sales to Saudi Arabia since 2010.

>Perhaps there's some allegiance pact with Iran on the horizon, and the American people need to be made to hate the Saudis in order to ease the realignment.

Maybe, but I find it hard to believe our Jewish media and Jews in Congress and Neocon goys like John Bolton would be backing this shit.

Standard & Poor and NYT coordinating an attack within the same day puts this well above the decision of your local congressman.

REEE?

They just raise oil prices and we pay for them at the pump.

Good. It's time those pedo worshippers are exposed. We should glass the cube as compensation.

>>ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

Really doubt it's happening.

How do american citizens sue a nation state? What fucking sense does that make?

Fucking based. Our media has reported this multiple times, including the alligations, so now everyone in The West knows the Saudis are absolut shit.

U.S-SAUDI WAR SOON
ALSO BUMP

Read:
The Next 100 Years A Forecase for the 21st Century by George Friedman.

Our plan in the middle east is to continue an endless conflict between them so that Islamic countries are kept at odds with each other to prevent any kind of unified opposition to the United States. Saudi Arabia's main export is wahhabiism which is fucking up Islam, people are fighting each other over there over mere interpretation and this works towards U.S. long term interest. Even though Saudi Arabian dudes may bomb us once in a while there is a net positive towards having Saudi Arabia as our allies because they're such fucking assholes.

This means a lot, actually.

If we can implicate Saudi Arabia, it means that our alliance with them is suicidal, and it makes Hillary look very, very bad.

It also makes Obama look pretty terrible, because he's going to willfully obfuscate facts from the families of 9/11 victims by vetoing this bill. When the senate overrides his veto, he's going to be fucked, and by extension, Hillary, as his secretary of state, will be fucked again.

This may not mean a lot about getting the full truth out, but it has pretty immediate implications for our political landscape.

The usual economic hitmen all took a shot at Saudi Arabia today. There'll be a war before the election.

Jews are terrified of Trump too what with the wall and tarriffs. Better to start appeasing him now to hope for concessions later.

They know lies and control won't work, all they have left is bargaining.

Nah. There will be a black/hispanic/muslim lee harvey oswald being prepped right now to stop him.

bump, is there regime change in the air for saudi arabia?

>and the American people need to be made to hate the Saudis in order to ease the realignment.

Yeah, real hard sell on that.

Because the Saudis follow the same form of Islam ISIS does, called Wahabijism or some shit.

Basically everyone is putting 2 and 2 together and realizing we shouldn't have an ally that supports our enemies. They supported Al-Qaeda, support ISIS, it's bad politics to be involved with them and claim to be fighting what they support in the name of democracy and humanitarianism.

It's a good thing. The Saudis have been involved with nearly every terror plot carried out on our soil. At least the major ones.

>If all that results is just being able to sue Muslim countries for terrorism

???

This can't happen you fucking dolts. There's a reason the worst you could do for half a century is "economic sanctions" and "deep concern".

What a surprise, the swede take the side of the Saudis

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

This is what scares me.

When you have their money sitting in your banks it's pretty fucking easy to collect.

It would be a blessing if we could implicate the Saudi government, but the only person involved is a diplomat. He should be charged and investigated to see if the government at whole aided him or if he was just a stand alone actor. This could potentially be just one guy doing his own thing.

I don't know, but it has been a slow and steady shift under Obama. At the same time we cooperate with the Saudis by funding their proxy army and advancing their interests in the middle east. Except Iran. Its almost as if Obama represents a separate cabal as Hillary and the neocons. Strange times indeed.

The Swede actually realizes american law doesn't extend to Saudi Arabia, american has a fat induced stroke.

>When you have their money sitting in your banks it's pretty fucking easy to collect.

In reality they have your money and your oil.

The only thing you could do is start another war. Let's be honest, it's not going to happen. Saudi actually has money to fight back and since it's the holy land every muslim in the entire world would go jihad on you.

All of that is true.

Why in the world is Chuck Schumer in favor of it? Congress in a unanimous vote. John Bolton. The NYT is reporting on it. It's puzzling.

>fuck up two countries
>hundreds of thousands of people dead
>trillions of $$ wasted
>longest war in American history
>Al Qaeda still in power
>Taliban still in power
>rise of ISIS
>terrorism worse than before
>migrant crisis

>15 years later and still trying to find someone to blame for 9/11

Why not just call it quits with this bullshit?

>Chuck Schumer and John Cornyn are in favor of the bill

>Paul Ryan and Barack Obama are against it

Somebody please explain

We sieze assets all the time you dumb nigger we even did it to your gay divegrass league.

>saudi arabia has no money in US banks

>mfw I'm too old to be drafted
hahaha have fun dying for Israel in the next world war losers

Ignore geopolitical navel-gazers that only ever make vague predictions.

The coming war will start because of Saudi Arabian overproduction of oil. This is going to be 100% about energy. It always is. Don't lose sight of that.

Oh, absolutely. It's just a question of which "powers that be" are orchestrating this, and for what purpose.

I wonder if perhaps the 28 pages implicate Israel, and they're getting closer to being declassified or something. If so, the Jewish lobby has a strong interest in getting the American people riled up at the Saudis and blaming them for the attacks. That way, if the 28 pages do come out, it'll look like the US Government can't keep its official story straight.
>"First said it was the Taliban and Al Qaeda, then you said it was the Saudis, now you're saying it's Israel? It sounds like you don't know WHO it was."

Just a theory, and a far reach at that, but it's kind of entertaining to try to speculate what's motivating this coordinated attack on SA.

What course can the world take right now to undermine globalists as much as possible here are my top 3?

Brexit - subsequent EU breakup
Donald Trump (if he isn't under their thumb which has a 70% of that being the case)
Chinese gold backed yuan

It means either the 28 pages are coming, or a Saudi finally ratted them...and they know it.

The whole senate opposes Obama. How is this possible? Even every democrat.

I think that that's why we're breaking ties with them.

They're exporting a form of Islam that is supporting the very terrorists we seek to destroy. The world is finally realizing this shady alliance and the US has to act like it's not buddy buddy with the Saudis in order to maintain the war effort. Even though they won't actually cut ties and will continue to profit by selling weapons to terrorists and blowing them up, like a never ending profit cycle. Feed them guns, attack them for possession of said guns, they get pissed, need more guns, we indirectly supply it, then blow them up again.

>In reality they have your money
Nope, they have bonds. A comparatively small amount which we can just buy back at market
>and your oil
Nope, we have an assload of our own plus all that stuff in Canada that's on fire.

We do not have any need for Saudi oil at all anymore. They have zero leverage over us. Now is the time to get revenge.

>Destruction is good for the economy because we get to rebuild it

Keynesian economics everyone.

God I hope it's all real. Don't the Saudi's pour a load of money into spreading that cancerous religion around the West?

Have fun being branded a coward for staying behind and not volunteering

so can someone explain what this happening means.

>mfw i have physical/health conditions preventing me from being drafted
i will stoke the flames of war regardless

Do you guys think someone leaked the documents that US government officials are allowed to see and passed it between members of Congress and the Senate?

It literally makes no sense why there's no dissent in the House. This is madness.

I ventured a guess that it was a preemptive dumping before Israel becomes complicit in the attacks. But this means something is going on that was putting them in danger.

I know, I'm dumbfounded by it. Obama's biggest defender is Congressman Paul Ryan, who's supposed to be "Tea Party"

We keep telling you people, Americans REALLY hate Muslims.

ridiculous

Obama's a cuck, and Paul Ryan gives even less of a fuck about freedom and transparency than he does about the American people.

They do. But we give them weapons to sell to our enemies so we can keep fighting them. Which is why nothing will happen.

Reminder the Saudi's publicly threatened to remove billions of dollars from the US if the 28 pages are released.

Paul Ryan pretends to be conservative, but he does literally anything Obama tells him to with no questions asked.

It means it's time for revenge.

Some cabal has declared war on Saudi Arabia with multiple organizations coordinating an attack at their image today. The entire House of Representatives, Democrats and Republicans, are voting to fuck over the Saudis and overturning a Presidential veto.

Even after the Saudi snub, Obama will be a cuck and veto this

ITT: Everyone seems to get along and have the same view towards our relationship with the Saudis.

It's called FSIA amigo. U S citizens can sue sovereigns in cases of terrorism, torture, or kidnapping under international law.
Just need to prove it was state sponsored.

THEY FUCKING DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

i thought we did that back in 2002? whatever though lets just fuck the middle east straight to hell.

You can stop that with a court injunction, and you would.

It's common practice for a court to temporarily freeze funds of international entities in a lawsuit to prevent exactly that. Happens as standard policy.

>But this means something is going on that was putting them in danger.

Couldn't that "something" be the 28 pages? Perhaps they're going to be declassified? Probably not, but they're at least gaining momentum. More people are reading them.

>>White House has already threatened to veto

Fucking hell, get that nigger outta there already

>every military person I've ever known wants to fuck up SA

I didn't honestly think the 28 pages would be enough. Are they hoping that this takes the wind out of its sails basically?

Could be.

>unanimous vote
>veto
That's the Congressional equivalent of
>DO IT FAGGOT

He can't possibly veto it without getting destroyed in public opinion.

I'm the son of a 9/11 victim. Am I about to get fuckin paid, Sup Forums?

Vetoing a bill that unanimously dances through the senate is about as effective as sending Albertans to pee on the wildfire.

He literally can't veto it.

51 votes for simple consent
60 votes to break a filibuster
67 votes to tell the President to take his veto and shove it up his ass.

There's 100 votes here. 100 fucking votes, the thing you never ever see on anything.

It's passing.

don't forgot to tip your lawyer

Who the fuck would even hear these cases? Who would decide OK they're responsible you get X monies?

Hell yeah. Commission a marble statue of Aurelius or another notable Western hero with a giant Swastika.

You'll definitely have an avenue to do so. Whether or not the Globalists allow a single family to make a single dollar is a different story....

Seriously, it's one of the few bipartisan deals

With it unanimous, they could override it with 2/3rds.

I was born on 9-11 (different year). Do I get reparations for being sadder than I should on my birthday?

>10,000+ years of humanity
>not a single lesson learned

Wow.

Essentially, yeah. This is them throwing the skeptics a bone. Exposing some of the truth will quiet a lot of people clamoring for it, and there will be far fewer asking for the whole truth.

The Saudi oil price fuckery is actually a full blown trade war against the USA. Fracking gave new life to US oil producers, but a fuckhuge investments were needed to make that possible - investments paid for with credit. But with the oil price being so low, fracking does not turn enough of a profit to return the investment. The Saudis have turned completely hostile towards absolutely everyone. We are about to witness the death of Islam right on its home turf. What a time to be alive.

What about the House? When do they vote?

kek

Presumably US judges, to make awards from Saudi assets in US possession.

Yes, this will likely result in trade war and divestment.

Which may hurt the United States but will then end the fucking Saudis.

Oh he can veto it but as you said he'll not only get immediately BTFO by an override but him and Hillary (guilt by association) will get absolutely crucified in the court of public opinion.

God I hope he does veto it.

Excellent. Hopefully something like this will just get more people mad Obongo

Paul Ryan is going to do everything procedurally possible to make sure they can't ever vote.

Well at first it was just blinded revenge, but then it became kinda fun

This is unrelated to the lawsuit issue. The saudis said they will remove.... Never mind
The Saudis have threatened to sell almost a TRILLION dollars in US assets if we release the 28 pages. It would probably be instant depression for us.
latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-saudi-threat-20160418-snap-htmlstory.html
Many other mainstream sources.

>He can't possibly veto it without getting destroyed in public opinion.
He can't veto it at all, since there's a supermajority

Care to contextualize that?

Saudis have already threatened to sell ~$800 million in US assets

What do they sell besides oil?