(POLL) Ranking Superb Owl 51

While listening to the ongoing debate that LI was the greatest Superb Owl, I've decided to try and get a consensus from Sup Forums as an indicator of where this one should be ranked.
strawpoll.me/12375824

Here are some facts and facets of the game which to me suggest this was a great game.
>Easily the greatest Superb Owl comeback ever, and nearly one of the greatest comebacks ever in any gootball game (previous superbowl comeback record: 10 pt deficit)
>First and only Superb Owl to enter overtime.
>Many records broken, too long to list them all. See em here:
foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/all-the-records-the-patriots-and-falcons-broke-in-super-bowl-li-020617
>Possibly 2 of the top 10 catches in superbowl history in one game (Julio's sideline catch and the Edelman catch)

Aspects of the game suggesting it's possibly overrated:
>Very slow start
>The game did not seem competitive throughout, good amount of the viewership dropped by the 3rd quarter
>The team favored to win at the beginning did end up winning, and the expected underdogs lost.

Which Superb Owl was the best, sp?

While my vote might be more extreme after examination, but I think the discussion of great superbowls is too quit to suppose the lat 20 years were the only superbowls that existed.

I would rank it in the top three. It was an incredibly exciting finish, but XLIX was competitive throughout and a better overall game.

Superbowl 49 is still the GOAT in my mind. The turtle catch followed by goal line interception was much more thrilling than the eventual comeback and win this year.

43 > 49 > 51

51 > 38 > 49

Reverse that, and it's a solid top three.

XLIII is the GOAT owl

overrated game

Top 3 because 49 was better

delete this
t. cards fan

Who cares?

every american on this board

everyone on this board

I wouldn't even have it top 5 of the last 20 years desu. One team shitting the bed in the first half versus the other team shitting the bed slightly more in the second half, with the bad guys winning. Oh, and that falcons facemask not being called was pretty much the difference.

Give me Cards-Steelers, Niners-Ravens, Giants-Pats, Pats-Hawks, and Packers-Broncos over this one from the ones I've seen.

>this flag
>this topic

Can't call it the greatest ever when both teams played like shit for 30 minutes. Exciting finish doesn't mean well played, and it was not well played.

He's right. It was boring as shit because neither half was competitive at all.

cool

rigged

Am I going crazy, or his back toe not down?