Why does BDSM attract fat chicks more than other fetish groups?

Why does BDSM attract fat chicks more than other fetish groups?

They feel like they need to be punished.

Every fetish group is fat chicks and creepy old dudes. Those are the people that need groups to get laid.

Because it's about restraint and control - and fat fucks have neither.

winnar!!!!

They're self-loathing bc fat. It's not rocket science

the feeling of someone else having control of the shitshow that is their body

Because for some reason some of fatties can't even stoop low enough to let the niggers fuck them so they have to go to extremes to let everybody else know if they will just get with them, they can do whatever the fuck they want to.

Its the only thing they can feel outside of their stomach.

Dubs speaks truth btw

They're low value, so they do freaky shit to gain value through scarcity.

actually, same goes for the other end of the scale, skinny chicks. All the skinny ones I've been with were sluts craving for restraint, control and so many times big insertions.
I think it's simply an insecurity issue.

Funny thing in OPs pic is that's a decent ropework there.

Cos they already have no self esteem.

Fatties clearly have no self respect.

funny thing is that in the Dutch BDSM scene there are indeed quite a lot of fat or either skinny girls. And a lot of ugly vegan alternative girls

Because skinny chicks don't have to be into weird shit to get fucked.

The same reason women do/say pretty much anything, to advertise themselves. Ever wonder why these women don't just be into something, they need EVERYONE to know about it. It's just them telling the world they're so desperate for sex they'll fucking do anything.

strange sexual fantasies no one else have => insecurity => binge eating => more insecurity => bullied because fat and strange => more binge eating etc.

After 6 years in the scene as a dominant I can safely say that 90% of those fat girls have issues from the past.

Two (2) words:
>Pain
>Pigs

>Why does BDSM attract fat chicks more than other fetish groups?
Smothering is also a fetish

Looks like a waste of money, and room space. Why not make an arcade? Fun for all!

how the fuck did she do a full suspension on herself

>tied up
>hanging
>pictures being taken from different angles
>how do herself

k.

The proper way to tie the ropes