Animals taking over the world

>Animals taking over the world
>Humans changing into the apex predator
>Most of mankind about to be wiped out by a meme gas
>Crazy shit like a sloth that can cause Earthquakea
{People jumping out of windows on motorbikes when there were no motorbikea around
>Dinosaurs
>Best girl Kristen Connolly

Give me one good fucking reason why Sup Forums isn't watching this madness yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mS3mbKvSVDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew it, not a single reason.

>nature unites against mankind

Fucking shyamalamadingdong tier plot. I watched a couple of episodes and it was even worse than i feared it would be. Could have chosen to have an interesting plot, but instead they went with the full retard version. Unwatchable filth.

That's not really the main plot point any more, it's more about the gene in humans mutating them into basically super mutants. Even the animals are scared of them.

i watched the first 20 seconds of the first episode and i could already see it was complete trash

Jesus christ. I knew it was a lost cause when they revealed that the animals had the ability to communicate telepathically all over the globe.

You've no idea how absurd it has become but that's what keeps you watching, how much more ridiculous can it become. When they talked about dinosaurs in this week's episode, you know they are about to ramp it up.

Sounds like typical le randum xD, reddit garbage. Enjoy wasting multiple hours of your insignificant life

And yet you spend all day spewing buzzwords and memes all day on a Turkish potato growing forum

thought it was the horsefucker documentary

I've seen all of it. I'm not sure why, probably because it was "different". It has nothing redeemable. The whole sterilization of mankind, in the last episode because of some Peta hate group, is really just fucking stupid.

Oh, and it has been renewed for a 3rd fucking season.

>Turkish potato growing forum

Hey!!!

Don't bash the Homegrowmen:

I don't get it either, I know there are shows a lot better than this yet I can't stop watching it.

The things the animals can do is about the most interesting thing there is. Kind of like watching "Alien Planet - Darwin IV" documentary,
youtube.com/watch?v=mS3mbKvSVDI

However, the melodrama is utter bullshit.

I watched all of season 1, it's complete trash. Dumb fucking characters with actors who can't act for shit. Ridiculous plot lines as well. I only stayed for the french girl.

I'm wondering what the dinosaur shit will be like, I'm not expecting much though. Plus Jacksons constant fucking smirk, even when he gets bad news, fucks me off every time.

Chloe was the most bullshit character in the show. I'm glad she's dead. This new female "bad-ass" army ranger character is probably worse though.

>lesbian scientists in Antarctica freeze too death because BATS cover the fucking solar panels

Anyone else think this was the most retarded scene in the series?

The only new person is Mitch's daughter for season 3.

The sloth causing earthquakea is still top of my list.

I mean the army girl in season 2. The one who pulled a fucking motorbike out of an empty building in the middle of the English countryside so she could jump out of a window to out run horses.

>female army ranger
Wat? Women aren't even allowed to be army rangers.

She's Hispanic and just that bad-ass :^)

Think of a z-list Michelle Rodriguez