You are given a choice to be locked in chastity by a very attractive woman

You are given a choice to be locked in chastity by a very attractive woman.

She holds the key and will let you have sex with her once every 3 - 6 months depending on your behavior.

You will need to eat her out daily or have another week added onto your locked time.

If you are desperate for a release, she can bring one of her friends over and you will have to give a blowjob and swallow for one month to be taken off the time. This is optional but it will speed things up.

Do you accept?

Hell no fuck that shit crazy bitch

Unquestionably absolutely yes. Hopefully I'll have someone to submit to one day. Already have the cage, but nobody to keep the key.

Sign me up
Any women here for that

are you fucking kidding me? that bitch would need to beg for the privilege to suck my dick. Never would I do that. fuck no.

not even into chastity.. but i get to eat out an attractive girl daily? lock me up already!

Get wire cutters, cut lock, and run.

There will be days she probably doesn't clean herself after using the bathroom

That picture is fucking relationship goals.

If you dont you get another week

That's the reason not to do it. If she agrees to shower shave and clean herself then maybe but not into the thought of her forcing me to eat her out while telling me that she just went to the bathroom and wanted me to clean her up

honestly if she's attractive wouldnt mind cleaning her up

She could be 10/10. still makes it gross

It's going to be a long six moths for you

That's why I wouldn't do it.

My bff already has that relashionship without the belt.

just a matter of taste, literally

Make it 12-18 months or longer

I don't understand these chastity things. How big is this really? On a scale of literally eating fresh shit dumped into your mouth (1) to missionary (10).

Medical student, so I'd be worried of catching something due to her ignorance

You will be turned into her sissy maid if you want to be locked long term

Let's see her lol

Nope. No pussy is worth that, plus ,I'm not into bdsm nor have homosexual urges.

just brush your teeth after :D

Uh, no. I'd be ok with a mutual situation where I was locked in for a month and had to make her cum a certain number of times before I could fuck her and then we swap, that sounds fun but I'm no long term slave type.

I'll just stick with a normal cute 7 or 8/10 girl

ITT: Beta faggots being beta faggots

no I wont, and if anyone attempts I will slap that woman up

fuck that

Is that you

Fucking no.

I'd suplex her off a balcony for asking.

>that bitch would need to beg for the privilege to suck my dick. Never would I do that.
This
/thread

no, i dont have a keyholder

I am im the same cage as in this photo right now

But... periods... You ever smelled a pissy on the rag? Shit will make you gag.

YES YES YES YES ! PLEASE!

>I'd reverse-mindfuck her into subservient slavery for asking
FTFY

So are you a sissy

I would love to give a mistress my key and have her take complete control over me

Yes. I've accepted that I'll never be an alpha and would gleefully submit to someone else.

I'd do it for the cock

I'm still a virgin, and I kindof like the idea of a mistress owning me and sealing me into a cage forever.

can it be a very attractive little girl? she locks me up and never unlock me. i buy her ice cream and toys. i am forever her slave, and i never cum. please?

end thread

that is a terrible fucking deal. no way man.

Or?

You said "choice", which means there's an alternative. What you've described is a chance.

dude, every father does that. (unless pedo... yep that's a possibility they say)

IM into sucking peepes off and im into hot woemn. but FUCK chastity. that shit shrinks your junk man.

shit literally rips cocks off during "accidnets" (falls, pulling up pants was an excuse one time, top kek).
hope you faggots enjoy your castration.

What are even the benefits to this?