Hey guys I'm gonna do a burp snart

>hey guys I'm gonna do a burp snart
>pleb audience erupt in tears of laughter
Have you ever seen a shitty comedy where you were the only one in the audience not laughing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRjkRPpy048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that an actual line

I think so. He does a burp/fart/sneeze combo for no reason. Typical Sandler bullshit for his redneck normie audience.

holy shit doug got fat as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oRjkRPpy048

I guess its for all those Dads in their early 40s who never get out anymore?

>250k views
>all those normie comments

>I-I-I-I got I gotta burp snart coming

I think you just didn't "get it" OP

Fuck off

Jesus fucking God. Why do idiots find this fucking kike and his SNL cronies funny? Why does toddler toilet humour make a film so successful?

I've never been to one of these movies at the cinema. I don't want to imagine what the audience is like.

>Have you ever seen a shitty comedy where you were the only one in the audience not laughing?

Most of them. Comedy is the worst genre. People tend to have a crowd mentality. They will only laugh as a group.

Ever been watching a comedy movie with someone who would laugh at something in the movie then look at you to see if you're laughing? If you are not laughing they stop laughing immediately. From then on, they will only laugh when you laugh. It is really fucking weird.

Anyway, the comedy genre is the most pretentious genre there is. The entire thing is trying to get you to laugh and the people writing it actually think the shit they wrote is funny and that you should be laughing along like a good little sheep.

The reason I'm laughing is because that's truly the worst thing I've ever seen. The stock sounds just seal its shittiness

I prefer the type of comedy that wants you to go "that was pretty clever" instead of laughing like another drone.

>Ever been watching a comedy movie with someone who would laugh at something in the movie then look at you to see if you're laughing? If you are not laughing they stop laughing immediately. From then on, they will only laugh when you laugh. It is really fucking weird.

because you're creeping them the fuck out you autist

lol do people actually get triggered by Adam sandler movies? I had no idea

this lol the guy clearly has aspergers

What did she mean by this?

>laugh with the other drone, even if it isn't even remotely funny

That's creepy. Get your own opinions. Don't look to others for your own validation.

I hate all these laughing freaks. I like to get up during the movie while they're laughing and kneel next to them and just stare intensely at them until they stop the fake laughing. It always works. I do this to around 5 people and then leave the movie because the fake ass phonies always start to get angry that I am exposing their phony ways

He's a shit comedian who steals box office earnings from better films. Pacific Rim flopped because all the cunt normies wanted to see Grown Ups 2 instead of a good kaijukino

Spotted the Sandler tards.

that she's not a jaded angry avoidant autist and is able to enjoy herself. she's much happier than you

What gets me the most about shit like this is not how stupid the comment is, but how people like you probably think something like bane posting is any better. The way you see that comment is how most people see this board. Let that sink in.

>hurr what did she mean by this xD i posted it again

You actually think you're different from that youtube comment. It's fascinating how delusional you are.

Fucking pleb

>Phoney laughter gets trigger: self exposing post example

nah you're just an autist cool projection though

>I've already opened the bag of chips and I couldn't physically stop eating if I tried Carrie. This is what it means to be the King of Queens BUUURP

What did he mean by this?

YOU STUPID CUNTS

SANDLER MOVIES ARE FOR KIDS, THAT IS WHY THERE ARE FART JOKES. CHILDREN FIND IT FUNNY, THAT IS WHY THESE MOVIES EXIST. STOP DEBASING THEM

did I say sandler movies were good? no. my point stands and you'll stay mad forever while sandler is successful and people enjoy his movies

>autist

2012 called, it wasn't its trigger word back, kid.

the 2 leads in Pacific rim were abysmal and made it borderline unwatchable. the fights are the only good parts of the movie and make up about 10 minutes of it

Don't call me kid you king autist babby.

triggered brah?

triggered autist confirmed

You realize that only triggered oldfag autists use the word "autist" right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK FACE I TRGIIGERED U FUCKIN G HARD

>defending capeshit-tier comedy
I bet you also enjoy the movies of Wes Anderson.

i'm a bitter, jaded asshole and nothing really makes me laugh except reruns of seinfeld and a few british comedies. if i'm watching something with friends then i only pretend to chuckle at certain things i assume is supposed to make me laugh.

>Sandler posting in a nutshell.

>Let me guess, he has a wife in the show twenty years younger than him who is somehow attracted to his Herman Munster lookin fuckin visage

>That hairpiece wearing, suitcase-headed portly loudmouth bore, permanently dressed like a child, is not funny or interesting.

AUTISM

Pacific Rim was great. Go back to red.dit, plebito.

lol then why are you so triggered?

>a scene literally out of a Walmart parking lot

Pottery.

LOOK AT THIS PICE OF TRIGGERED SHIT LOLOLOL

>permanently dressed like a child

PROJECTION MUCH BABBY?

YEAH! YOU GO GIRL!

Cool projection, sandlerfag

if you seriously defend the writing and acting of Pacific rim you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and then kill yourself

not autism, just being bitter and jaded.

lmao step away from the computer before you short circuit you fucking nerd

Would Sandler have survived the Holocaust?

>BAWWWWW I DON'T LIKE TO LAUGH!
>BAWWWWW! I HATE SANDLER MOVIES BECAUSE HE'S IMMATURE!!!
>I'MMA BIG BOY BECAUSE I'M MATURE FOR MY AGE

This is literally how you sound when you don't laugh while watching these movies you massive autists.

Sausage Party. It was cinematic cancer, I maybe chuckled once.

The deflection doesn't hide the fact you were triggered for criticism of visual diarrhea. Quit while you're behind, idiot

Wow you are a massive tard, just like everyone that watches that shit.

Holy fuck the contrarianism in this thread is off the charts.

Nobody in this thread likes these movies, nor do they like people.

>lol
I thought Summer ended.

>I laugh at things aimed at children
>not because I'm dumb, it's because they are pretentious.
Cretin logic

no, this is what i sound like:

and this is what you sound like: WHY DON'T YOU THINK THESE JOKES ARE FUNNY, ARE YOU JUST PRETENDING NOT TO LIKE IT SINCE YOU BELIEVE IT IS BENEATH YOU!? YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY NOT LIKE THIS COMEDY!! I LIKE IT AND THEN YOU MUST LIKE IT TOO!!

>visual diarrhea

BOOOOOMM!!!!! YOU THINK YOU ARE SOMETHING DON'T YOU SHAKESPEAR!?

>we don't laugh at lazy toilet humour, childish sex jokes and pop culture because we are autists
Yeah, sure.

HEY FUCK U MOTHER FUCKER. U DON'T HAVE COMEDY MENTALITY BECASUE UR DUMB AND HAVE AUTISM

>poor grammar, shit flinging, cap locks and lolspeak
Somebody delete this garbage thread.

>it's not that I'm dumb, it's that these people are using words that are too difficult in order to look smart
>I'm not dumb
>no, I definitely am not
Again

>CHILD SEX

SEEE!!!!!! YOU ARE A FUCKING AUTIST PEDO! GO BACK TO Sup Forums WHERE YOU BELONG

>expecting a burp snart thread to be high level discussion

Ok now the shitposting has to stop. Let's just end this miserable thread. Sandler's a hack who deserves a Treblinka Showering. End of story.

>Sup Forums pics
>capslock
>pro-sandler
>complete lack of reading comprehension

>ywn live in your nice villa in south east asia fucking whores in your cargo shorts with your fat cock

what is the point of watching movies you know you're going to hate?

and then discussing the things you hate about the movie?

wouldnt you much rather discuss things you enjoy?

As opposed to the endless superhero shilling, underage girl threads and reddit generals?

>why make a thread about something you hate
That's all the users of this board know how to do. Complain about worthless films and pretend that their moaning actually means something in the real world.

Dinner for schmucks with Rudd and Carrell.

my friends sometimes want to see movies i don't want to see, but i go anyway because they're my friends.

Name 1 thing bad about those thread then compare that to this thread.

AUTISM

Reddit adored Pacific Rim.

The Down's Syndrome guy I saw earlier in the week looked pretty happy too. Doesn't mean I want to be like him.

What an autistic shitlord.

lol

not autism, just being bitter and jaded.

I don't think you have any friends.

Enjoy watching flicks in a dark room on your laptop though

>being corrected because you don't know anything about the culture of another website
>the person correcting you is obviously from that website or he'd not know

You should go back there.

Superhero shilling: a bunch of grown men arguing about watered-down blockbuster flicks aimed at children and Reddit browsers

Reddit generals: constant threads about shitty TV shows (GoT, Doctor Who, Stranger Things, Big Fucking Brother) that encourage the rise in Tumblr/ Reddit tourism

Underage girl threads: what do I need to say about cunny threads? Pedo bait threads are for fucking subhuman degenerates.

>thinks diarrhea is a difficult word
you must be off the spectrum

>projecting this hard

AUTISM

>I don't think you have any friends.
i wonder why you would say that

Nah you should though. You seem to know a lot about reddit.

>name 1 thing bad about those threads>
>isn't able to name 1 thing

I rest my case.

he's right what are you talking about?

welcome to Sup Forums

OH YEAH KID? YOU SEEM TO KNOW A SHIT LOAD ABOUT IT, WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK THERE?

What's worse is when you're the first person in the theater who starts laughing by at least a full second.
You're watching a legitimate funny scene from an okay flick but nobody is on your level of wit and you know it.

I just did. You utter mong! Can't you read?

My favorite part of the WHOLE movie! Lol I love the Burp Snart!!! Hahaha

Yeah. That was me during the "this is katana she's got mah back" scene in suicide squad.

Those are not "bad" things. That's normal Sup Forums. Are you new?

I think this one's worse. Comparing a shit joke with another shit joke from Macfarlane's hack writing.