Queen of /pol channel banned

youtube cucks know no bounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was voting for Bernie but these cucks got me to switch my vote. Officially today I made my choice. TRUMP

I'll tell you what, she doesn't care about you, she doesn't care about "us", she only cares about the money she gets from you.
She reads texts that her boyfriend wrote, she talks with an anime voice to attract permavirgins like you and shows her ugly face from time to time.
And guess what? She looks like a stereotypical polish jew, like Anne Frank.

She shits out 3-4 videos a week and asks for PayPal donations, yet her videos all have the same content, she's just telling you things you already knew anyway. There's no need for her channel, she's not redpilling anyone, her channel is just a circlejerk for turbonerds who have never seen a woman in real life.

She's like the gurl gamerz but about politics, and you're falling for it.

wow those fags actually did it

all you fucking dumbasses falling for a shill out of your pockets

Reminds me of calendars with attractive women posing with firearms or cars. Just seems off to me.

No worries Sup Forums, we've still got Reviewbrah.

Oh look it's another Evalion shill thread from a stormfront neckbeard.

I'll tell you what, she doesn't care about you, she doesn't care about us, she only cares about the money she gets from you.
She reads texts that her boyfriend wrote, she talks with an anime voice to attract permavirgins like you and shows her ugly face from time to time.
And guess what? She looks like a typical polish jew, like Anne Frank reborn.

She shits out 3-4 videos a week and asks for PayPal donations, yet her videos all have the same content, she's just telling you things you already knew anyway. There's no need for her channel, she's not redpilling anyone, her channel is just a circlejerk for turbonerds who have never seen a woman in real life.

She's like the gurl gamerz but about politics, and you're falling for it.

Another cuckshill Evalion thread

The Jews did this!

good

So??? if she spreads racism to any number of normies its a good thing if you are stupid enough to give money to a person just because they are a girl you deserve to lose it

Evalion talks about the jews control over the world and cultural marxists agenda = she's a shill?

WTF HAPPENED TO MY Sup Forums?

Well fucking said my friend. Saved for future threads.

Nice copypasta

Idk so many fucking moral fags who gives a fuck about jews or fags?

She's not redpilling anyone because she isn't subtle about it.
Normies will think she's crazy when they watch their videos, dislike them and move on.

Anime voices and a 4/10 face work for you, but not for normies.

You fucking tell me

>implying normies actually watch her shit

Its like you dont understand that this is directed at an audience who just wants to hear a woman speaking in Sup Forums posts.

Oh wait... you are a leaf.

Because she's in it ONLY for the money, she doesn't even write the texts or edits the videos herself

heh, girl probably thought she was going to make thousands. SHUT IT DOWN.

ok, I don't really care about her, but why was she banned?

oy vey shut it down

>discount anne frank

3/10 try harder next time goyim

Never saw amy of this woman's videos as I've been in a cell for 2 nights.

How do you know that she was removed rather than her just deleting her account?

Because if you go to her youtube page is says she was banned for breaking youtube's (sketchy) rules.

youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ

Jews are now actively watching her and shutting down any new accounts she makes.

TopKek someone went through the trouble of making this crap.

My Sides.

No fucking shit,

its pretty fucking funny tho, all the cringey retards that is