Homicidal thoughts/urges

Homicidal thoughts/urges.

Can anyone relate? How tf do you cope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVaqqo7v2cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

join the army. dont be a pussy and kill things that are defenseless

look at guro

I already look at normal gore. Guro just sounds like anime gore, which is fake and gay

Just wait. Don't make any bad moves. Know that you can always wait until later, keep putting it off, and eventually it will subside

Good idea. But for right now that's not an option. Try thinking of something else

if ur gonna kill at least kill the people who deserve it the most

I've been doing that for about two years now. It hasn't helped.

Eat the rich

dont be like every other faggot and shoot up a school. do something meaningful if you are gonna do something. Valhalla awaits

The people who deserve it the most are also the hardest to kill.

Think about all the worse people in the world. Now think about how difficult it'd be to kill them and get away with it.

Thing is I actually liked my school. Except teachers.

who said anything about getting away with it? go out like a man guns blazing

you could always kill yourself

you get to kill and it won't be an issue afterwards

tru

kys nigger

why

Nah. I have too much of an ego to do that. I can't stand having my pride hurt and if I did that I'd be letting all the "baddies" win. If I killed myself all my enemies get to roam free while people I loved suffer. My life and all the potential it had would be erased.

Reported, I hope you know youre on a watch list now.

Thanks. Knowing the risk of getting caught is high deters me from committing it.

Let's be honest here, if you visit Sup Forums you don't have any potential anyway. And if you want to kill random people, you're the bad guy here.

Go in there and fuck your mom then slit her throat

You're making assumptions. I never said random people. In fact, I never gave a "who"

I didn't come here for a moral literature and I'm not going to kill random people for lols.

So much wrong with that. I don't want to fuck my own mom and I don't want to kill her either.

Glad to hear I might have saved lives. Btw I didn't just click report. Have a good one.

You stop being a fucking faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=rVaqqo7v2cw

You too.

Get psychotherapy for your, I imagine, numerous psychological issues and take medication prescribed to you by a doctor whose job is literally just to help you.

What does that video have to do with anything?

Not an option. Try again.

I don't care about your rogue personal sense of bad-assdom there buddy, you're just sick and you need help from professionals. Get it.

Bad-assdom has nothing to do with it. I'm in a circumstance where that isn't an option.

>walk into free mental health clinic, ask for help
>????

Nope.

I name small animals after people I hate, then torture and kill them. Doesn't everyone?

Hilarious.

It wasn't a joke

Oh boy. We got a second person to report than.....

Report this

Last week I watched a cat drown in a half full above ground pool while I shot it with paintballs. Just let it swim until it drowned lol. Fuck cats.

What a weird ass video. Where'd ya' find it?

Nice I suppose. If you're suggesting I kill animals than you should know I don't own any.

Here, in a rekt thread. It's from some movie but it triggers summerfags and sjws

Yeah. I like rekt threads man. Reddit's gore subreddit and this website called death addict are my go-to's

Trap other people's with a live trap and kill them, or buy a few rats, wait about 3 months, and have a blast

I've still never seen DD, it's the only thing I haven't seen, I think

Ok. That seems....... Good.

Congratz you're the first good idea I've heard today.

Daisy's destruction is long gone. Also not my type of crazy. DD is like a snuff film for pedos and BDSM freaks.

I'm more of a killing, stabbing, kind of guy.

Try it on me and we'll see who comes out alive.

By telling people in ways that doesn't put you at risk. Last night I told people here that I would kill corporate leaders and stuff so I feel like I wouldn't be able to get away with it. If people know then I seem like a suspect, and that fear of actually doing, and getting caught, is what keeps me from it. If I didn't tell anyone and no one suspected it, I could very likely get away with it because I've learned way too much intentionally and unintentionally. You just have to talk through it.

Edgy.

I've been letting off steam on unwanted or nuisance animals for around 35 years now. It might keep you from snapping like it has me. I've killed lots of domestic animals, but the easiest way to get free shit to kill is to breed it or trap it. If you really hate cats go to Craigslist, people give them away almost daily. Good luck. Be creative with your murder methods, but remember not to let the fantasy go full blown American psycho

I've seen that already. Good video tho

Thanks man. You get it.

Yeah, that's what every other serial killer said to themselves too. You would be captured then shanked in prison.

I wouldn't fuck mine either but I would fuck yours. Have any pics?

I'll remember this.

No problem, put me in the screen cap lol

>How to get a disease 101

Seriously, I feel bad for the next person he fucks.

Lmao

That's probably not going to be an issue, just an educated guess...

No. Do not kill animals unless absolutely necessary. Not only does this feed the problem, it's wrong to kill an animals since they have no sense of awareness and are almost always innocent. I have a thing against it.

Of course. When they threw me in the loony bin for being suicidal was when it flipped to homicidal. My prior knowledge is what scared me into realizing just what I'm capable of, so I had to put a stop to it when I started to literally go insane after getting out and being basically traumatized. I started looking way too much into serial killers and death, and my necro fetish came back for the time. It's not easy to cope with, but the best thing to do is just ignore it.

I'm a lot smarter than most people. Not even bragging, but I know a lot of about anatomy, and a lot of methods of stealth and disposal. I do a lot of thinking, and I'm very analytical of people and everything. My awareness is my greatest attribute. I could literally be the next Ted Bundy if I wanted.

Why though?

For a killer you seem pretty soft.

I've never killed, and the whole "Edgy" thing is sorta sarcastic.

I forgot sarcasm can't be expressed through text

Lol. Good point.

This is your post number, or the number of fedoras you own?

You have an ego problem. You're a narcissist probably.

People who feel bad for animals dying are stupid. I don't understand how you can care about animals so much that you wouldn't kill one.

Literally cringing, abandon thread
see

I know. It was cringy but don't leave.

Then off yourself you dickheaded faggot
If you don't want to help yourself that means you don't deserve any help

I don't own any fedoras. I'm not a faggot nor edgy. Just a fucked up dude with a fucked up mind.

Definitely not a narcissist, buddy.

Because I'm a zoophile, and I feel more connected to animals than people. Animals give love in was humans can't. I'm a necrophile for the same reason that I feel like a living person would be able to reject me, whereas a corpse couldn't. I just have a thing for death. It's a long story.

We have a winner, he's a narassistic, and hypermanic in my opinion. Matches to a tee

Animal murderer here. No shit. I grew up on a hobby farm, I think I was 5 when we butchered chickens and I helped. I thought it was hilarious when one would get loose after we chopped it's head off and flew around. They fly damn good headless.

Same way you stick to a diet. Recognize the impulse as destructive and ignore it.

It's not about killing them, it's about tortue them and do this for fun

You guys are very assumptive. I have borderline personality disorder, not narcissistic. I admire Jeffrey Dahmer and how he looked at death. I've always loved bones, and wanted to make a throne of bones with ribs wrapping around me, like Death herself is embracing me. But that's not the point.

FPS games. Always FPS. With a side of another favorite game of mine, Hatred.

Nice man. It's cool that you had the opportunity to do that.

Whatever you say Buffalo Bill. Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me...

Wrong. I CAN'T get help. Not that I don't want too.

If I didn't want help I would've killed by now. I wouldn't be here right now, actually.

Maybe. I probably shouldn't be in this thread. It's giving me urges.

>I've always loved bones, and wanted to make a throne of bones with ribs wrapping around me
well, great, now I want one too

Harder than it sounds....

You're welcome. Preservation of the dead is one of my favorites. I want to preserve a dead girl so I can cuddle her and make love to her, and put her in a nice casket when I'm not with her. It would be fun to sleep with her in it too.

idk i tortured and killed thousands upon thousands of individual ants in many different ways when i was young but i never really had the urge to kill people

Alright. I could see how torturing animals would be good for surpressing urges.

Hyper manic for sure, think you're better than all. Need the attention on you, willing to put your trip to the loony bin had that as your diagnosis... I bet they did personality disorder too because that's generic as hell and everyone in there gets that. We get it... let this die.

Wanna split a hooker and make her do weird shit?

I want to rape girls. I thought I wasn't just a larping faggot until I found out I could get myself off watching videos on LiveLeak. I have a female best friend and I fantasize about getting drunk together in my dorm room and me holding her down while I rape her. I know she wouldn't resist. Even if she did I'm much bigger than her. She's cry and probably bleed a little, but it's so fucking hot thinking about how emotionally fucked she'd be because of it. She loves me and she's too attached. The damage id do really gets me hard. Especially knowing she'd still talk to me the day after like the pathetic whore she is. I just masturbate a lot though.

Seconded.

Understandable. I get thoughts like that too but they don't really bother me like homicidal thoughts do.

lolno. I hate myself and want to die. I didn't tell anyone in the loony bin about being borderline because I didn't want to stay there for being a psychopath. You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

This is a hard one I've tried to avoid. I've had fantasies of rape, but it seems too fucked up to do unless I was going to kill her.

man if I see any of you guys torturing animals for some 'urge' and fun, I'll stab you to death, if you have urges to kill, kill yourself

Maybe. Can we mutilate and dismember her?

What's your connections with animals? Wouldn't you rather an animal die than a human?

I always had dogs and my parents teached me too handle life with respect. And it depends on, if It's someone who don't respect life and do things just because he can, then I prefer the life of animals