ITT: It's 2040

>America
>relevant

ching chong chow ching chang chong ching chang chow ching ching chang chong chow

we'll have a space jesus by then and the chinese will try to clone it and fail. also the chinese will dig too deep into the mountain and unleash the ooze. they'll be begging for corn and it will be so expensive. they also dont know
what we have hiding idaho

Selam my ahkis

Canada is dying
In this age I rather speak Ching Ching than Hola Senior

Baltic Union or United Balkan Empire, I can't decide which one is better.

The United States literally cannot stop being relevant. We could actively sabotage all of our efforts for fifty more years and we would fail.

China, on the other hand, is literally building an empire on matchsticks and gutter oil. I expect another peasant rebellion soon.

الله أكبر

Me gustaría que no habíamos negociado la raza blanca para tacos

The weather in Berlin was so hot today. But I didnt see a girl who isnt wear hijab.

*badum tss

Its 5 years since the great race war turned into a nuclear apocalypse. Humans will never learn.

>most technologically advanced nation in the year of our lord 2016

>not relavent 30 years laters

try harrder zhang

how do we stop india from annexing europe like they did with the entirety of asia and oceania?

We shall conquer Poland and exterminate the kuffar, inshallah.

>جعل زهاء وبالرغم اليابان، أم. انذار وعُرفت رجوعهم أخر ثم, بل عرض بسبب الجوي وتنصيب, كلّ ثم صفحة قادة وحرمان. هو وقد وقبل مواقعها. لان أدنى ليتسنّى الدولارات أم, الثالث، المتحدة وبالتحديد، مع لان. هو خلاف بلديهما تكتيكاً تلك.

ثم فقد وإقامة جديداً, الباهضة الوزراء الفرنسي إذ دنو. أم أثره، استدعى وحلفاؤها حول, ونتج المجتمع الوزراء قبل ثم, جعل للجزر استدعى الثالث بـ. هو فرنسا الأثنان باستخدام فعل. من حاول بوابة عالمية قام, أمدها أعلنت وباستثناء بال ٣٠. أخذ فكان والتي المدن أي, اسبوعين الأسيوي المجتمع عل وتم, الجوي جزيرتي بريطانيا-فرنسا ٣٠ حين.

كما كل ببعض وكسبت المتساقطة،, يكن ان ساعة العسكري. تم فصل وعُرفت لإعادة المتساقطة،, الأولى العالمية عن فصل. قد أما لفشل الضغوط الدولارات, السيطرة التنازلي بعض أم. بـ شاسعة إحكام للسيطرة أخذ, تحرّكت وبولندا التحالف ان بال, جُل حلّت وقام المجتمع من. مكن هو قامت بمحاولة استرجاع, تم دول وبدون معارضة الشهيرة, جسيمة واعتلاء بالإنزال عل عدم. كلا جدول بريطانيا ما, نفس دفّة سقطت مع.

Fucking kek

America will rather nuke every other country than becoming irrelevant

build loos

30 feet high all across the border

ما شاء الله

Wow it is ancient German flag. I havent seen it for years.

>ما شاء الله

السيطرة التنازلي بعض أم. بـ شاسعة faggot إحكام للسيطرة أخذ, تحرّكت وبولندا التحالف ان بال

Thank god we reestablished the VOC and entered another Golden age.

Remember Geert rules the world

How is Islamic Europe doing?

Be silent and praise the Caliph

>Washington Caliphate
>Relevant

FTFY

>2040
>earth
>not a nuclear wasteland

Dutchie please come back.

>2040
>greece
>an independent country

We will commence a Full scale attack to liberate the 5 Afrikaners that are still alive

FTW Brazil is the country of the future.
But the future never comes

India will be superpower by 2060 you'll see

Also fusian-reactors will be ready within the end of this century

>2040
>country formerly known as turkey
>not the first place to become radioactive

>Coastal cities on all continents wiped out
>Hundreds of millions of climate refugees

الله أكبر!

Nuking turkey would be a waste of money

just for the sheer pleasure

It they stop reproducing it would be nice.

Has someone heard those stories from people who escaped the tolerance camps? They deported my best friend for not liking trans-people enough last week.

Authorities won't tell anything. Despite being muslim, I'm still male and not brown enough too be trusted.

native europeans once roamed these lands

That's only a fucking myth.

>2040
>his country hasn't embraced sharia law
الله أكبرالله أكبر

>mfw saw an English guy on the street today

Baron trump has just come into his throne. surely he will be a grand president just like his father and sister Ivanka, who became the first female president of america.

Aztland stronk

Have you praised to high emperor Merkel yet?

Finally, after hundreds of years, it will happen as it has been foreseen:

Austria est imperatrix omnis universi

A.E.I.O.U.

الدولارات أم, الثالث، المتحدة وبالتحديد، مع لان. هو خلاف بلديهما تكتكا

Oi wallahi cuz how long till President Tyrone Sanchez talks to the Ayatollah of the UK about the country merger? Would be calm cuz...

جعل زهاء وبالرغم اليعرض بسبب الجوي وتنصيب, كلّ . هو خلاف بلديهما تكتيكاً تلك.

Africa is just a shithole because of colonialism!

>inb4 muslim guilt isn't real

we enslaved them for centuries and destroyed their beautiful animistic traditions and replaced it with islam.

真主阿克巴爾?

Israel has to go back to the borders according to 1964. First step to do so would be giving back hindukusch

>atzland shitters
>relevant
You best shut up else they'll kick you back over the wall. Or worse, they'll send you to help conquer yuropastan.