NYY: Yankees sign Jon Niese to minor league deal
BAL: Orioles acquire Vidal Nuno from Dodgers
NYM: Mets continue extension walks with Walker
LAD: 41-year-old Eric Gagne considering comeback
NYM: Zack Wheeler (elbow) throws bullpen session
SD: Padres make Jered Weaver signing official
ARZ: D'Backs ink Jorge De La Rosa to minors deal
TOR: Donaldson (calf) expected to miss 2-3 weeks
NYM: David Wright (neck) plays catch indoors Sun.
COL: Black wants Charlie Blackmon to run more
CLE: Cody Allen to continue closing for Cleveland
NYY: Betances calls Levine's comments 'unfair'

Other urls found in this thread:

csnbayarea.com/athletics/slugger-khris-davis-bows-out-world-baseball-classic
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pb69guZQIk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Royals

In b4 Mariners anime guy and Royals guy

>In b4 Mariners anime guy and Royals guy
you'd be surprise

Damn

Jints

Playoff bonus might get you another $300k. $800k is not lifechanging money, though it's certainly a nice chunk of cash. $10 mil though will let you live on interest.

NLC is easily the best division based on park ratings.

Busch and PNC are 1-2, or 2-1 then all the others can easily fit in the top 10.

Cardinals classiest fans in sport's

Windians

Wrigley is not a top 30 MLB stadium
>b-b-but it's old!!!
>m-muh rooftop ads!
>muh wall weeds!
>muh piss troughs!

Nats desu senpai

NL should get rid of batting pitchers and adopt the DH to be desu

Mariners!

>viewing baseball
>with no head

Fenway
Wrigley
Oakland Colosseum
AT&T park
Tropicana Field
All of these should be blown up

Kershaws desu

>tropicana

Spend a sunny day in florida in a place that could be the setting of a scooby doo episode

That's his little corner for the postseason when he turns into a chud
He's peekin out though and that's cute

>Bryce Harper
>Gary Sanchez
>Aaron Judge
>Greg Bird
>A Chap
>Tanaka

Who the fuck will stop the Yankees from winning it all in 2018?

Randy Levine

>Aaron Judge
Already a bust

>A Chap
which chap?

Respecting those doubles

csnbayarea.com/athletics/slugger-khris-davis-bows-out-world-baseball-classic

Jesus what can save the WBC?

i can

you can't even handle this level of comfy...

>no gruntled rate

>Ryu says he's back
I love the guy, but over/under on innings before he's pulled and done for the year is 0.2

Wrigley disqualifies NLC from top 5 ballpark division contention

Based Ranjew told Betances' homeboy "agent" off lol.

11 > 3

AL > NL

he's just young.

Is there a more polarized division is mlb?

>12:55 Guest: Guess I’m out of the loop but why exactly are you in favor of DH in the National League?
>12:56 Dave Cameron: Watching pitcher’s strike out or bunt guys over is the worst part of baseball.
>1:02 Josiah: “Watching pitchers strike out or bunt guys over is the worst part of baseball”? How many at bats is that a game, 4-5? NL is far superior because of strategy of double switching and needing a deep bench.
>1:02 Dave Cameron: Yeah, it just takes so much strategy to make a by-the-books double-switch.

wtf I love fangraphs now

In the mlb*

Since there are only two teams with fans it's basically the NL west

What can be done if anything?

Pretty much. Reds fans don't exist anywhere except Sup Forums, and they're mostly just fans of other teams LARPing as reds fans to piss off tardinals fans

Winning team gets HFA

I live a half hour from Cleveland and saw someone with a Reds hat the other day. It was really odd

>Since there are only two teams with fans it's basically the NL west

Also the AL East
Also the NL East

Only the AL Central (3 teams) and AL West (1 team) have a different number of teams with fans

AL east is pretty well represented aside from rays i think

>AL East
Blue Gays (bandwagon, but still)
Sox, Yanks and Snorioles are all historic teams
> NL East
Mets?
Barfs?
Miami?

What were you doing when Betances let his agent screw him out of $500k and tricked him into thinking it was the management's fault?

>orioles
>Jays
>having fans

If they count, then the reds and brewers count.

I could borderline give you the Jays since they have all of Canada to draw from, but the orioles lolno.

TEAMS THAT ACTUALLY HAVE SIZEABLE FANBASES/ARE RELEVANT (not necessarily good):

NL WEST
Dodgers
Giants

AL WEST
>Rags

NL CENTRAL
Cardinals
Cubs

AL CENTRAL
Indians
Royals
Tigers

NL EAST
Braves
Phillies

AL EAST
Yankees
Red Sox
Borderline: Jays

The Jays are reddits team.

>The Jays are reddits team.

And I care what reddit thinks because...?

Columbus has a pretty high concentration of Reds fans, same with southern Indiana and most of Kentucky. You'd think all of southern Ohio would be Reds fans, but it's more of an east/west thing.

Northeast Ohio
>Indians
Southeast Ohio
>Indians
>Pirates
Southwest Ohio
>Reds
Northwest Ohio
>Reds
>Tigers

The mets have always have decent attendance

>same with southern Indiana

I grew up in Evansville and this is patently wrong. It's cardinals territory in south Indiana except for maybe if you're within 30 miles of the Ohio border.

Because we're anti-reddit

If you aren't even the most liked team in your city, you don't get to be relevant. Sorry.

For what it's worth you guys are definitely ahead of the other "second banana" teams, though (A's, Angels, whos)

Damn i just looked up some numbers. Not as high i thought but still middle of the pack basically...

>you
I'm not a mets fan buddy

>Braves and Phillies
>sizeable fanbases/are relevant

Dont the Sewers place in the top 10 stadium attendances every year or has that dropped off since theyre back in the basement again?

Philly fans are always loyal (except 76ers), even if they are trashy as fuck.

I travel a lot for my job and I see more braves hats across the country than any other hat except for the Yankees, of course.

Probably has to do with ted turner/national broadcasts of braves games back in the day, not unlike the Cubs and WGN.

Bandwagons dont count you fucking retard.

Assuming Sewers is Brewers, it's probably because the cardinals and Cubs travel really well so they get huge boosts from fanbases of actual teams visiting ~15-20 times a year.

I worked right outside Evansville (Rockport Plant) for a few months. I can say that a majority of people I encountered were Reds fans with only a smaller portion being Cardinals fans. Evansville is decent BTW. Stayed at the Value Place. Some crazy chick strung out on heroin was always hanging around the laundry room trying to find military guys to fuck.

They do when discussing how big a fanbase is.

I hate bandwagoners too, but you're deluded to think they aren't a significant part of several teams' fanbases and/or national relevance and brand name recognition.

>I worked right outside Evansville (Rockport Plant) for a few months. I can say that a majority of people I encountered were Reds fans with only a smaller portion being Cardinals fans.
My experience was the opposite but I guess that just means the anecdotes cancel out.

>Evansville is decent BTW.
It's shit, that's why I left

>Stayed at the Value Place. Some crazy chick strung out on heroin was always hanging around the laundry room trying to find military guys to fuck.
Switch it to meth and that's 50% of Evansville women

>its a national league game

Im looking for hard data not asspulls thanks champ.

>YFW it's an interleauge game and the baby league has to send their pitcher out to bat and he forgets he has to bat
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pb69guZQIk

The Who continues to be an embarrassment to Chicago.

>they are when discussing how big a fanbase is

No they actually dont. You must bandwagon yourself to delude yourself into thinking so mentally ill.

Wot..

>he missed the Indians pitchers in the Eries

>Doing better than your baby league position.
That was all the more proof they need to ax the DH.

Off of your argument, the diamondbacks have a bigger fanbase than the cardinals since Phoenix is a much larger city than St. Louis.

If there were no DH (and refs were better, different argument for a different time) the Cubs would have lost

>refs

The Cubs.

who else worried about reds trades this year with spring training coming up in less than six(6) days? Joey Fatso is the only decent player on the team and he can't carry anything except another meatball sub

>refs
Fuck, sorry, umps

Friendly reminder, fuckers

>would have
Get your alternative facts out of this thread and have your baby league actually have your roided up lard asses contribute to the fielding than only going to get hits.

Pinch hitters exist for a reason and it makes things all the more strategic.

The Cubs won because of the DH and you know it. Well, they won because of shitty umping in game 5, but post that they won only because they had Schwarber play the position they so conveniently forgot to play pitcher at

>The Yankees are poised to sign left-hander Jon Niese to a minor league contract, Joel Sherman of the New York Post reports. The deal will become official when Niese passes a physical.

Also >our DH did play in left in game 3. Did you miss that?

Wrong, they won game 5 fair and squad (go ahead and whine about bad calls that didn't happen. Your asses got rocked.)

>Can't even Green text properly
I'm just laughing at your rage that the Indians got completely outplayed by a superior Cubs team.

>bad calls that didn't happen.
Right, like that ball that was in the other batters' box called for a strike. That's right, that didn't happen and cause an IESO when it should have been a walk with one of >our strongest batters coming up, I'm just making that up. The umps totally didn't start sucking Chapman's pene cubano y largo as soon as he got on the mound, giving him a huge strike zone and shrinking the Tribe's noticably. I'm making that up
Also, get with the time, grandpa. It's a fucking meme you dip

>traded away Brandon Phillips for literal who
>arroyo not even committed yet
>homer bailey on injured list
>Bailey 30 years old, Arroyo 39 years old, Votto 33 years old
>not signing or training talent, no scouting for good team members
fuck the Reds cincinnati is shit it pisses me off whenever I'm dragged to one of their games because it's almost always a shitty game where the reds get BTFO

Imagine if the Indians nab, say, McCutchen at the deadline (or before, doesn't matter to me), does that pretty much round out, well, everything with them? The only real weakness (except maybe offense at C) is the outfield right now because of the whole Brantley thing

you uh, want bruce back? we can pretend it never happened...

no, that was one(1) of Cincinnati's few good coaching and roster choices made in the past 20 years

>mfw getting fleeced by the resd

>giving him a huge strike zone and shrinking the Tribe's noticably. I'm making that up
Also, get with the time, grandpa. It's a fucking meme you dip
You are, now start citing your incredibly biased websites with fake statistics to 'prove' you're right.

I fucking hate the cubs but you guys blew it. You had a chance to save the Ottomans, and devastate the lifelong cub fans since october 2016 and you choked it away. Just one more goddamn game, and we could have had another full year of ottoman posting and pilates memes Sad.

>superior Cubs team
>dropped 2 of 3 at home employing """superior""" NL """strategy"""

Watch the fucking game. I did. With my own eyes. It's kind of hard to miss.

>As if you expect me to believe your lying eyes. Nice try Chief Wacko.

Offense at C isn't necessarily a problem if Yan Gomes can stay healthy. He's got 20 homer power and can hit .270 and up, he just hasn't been healthy

To be fair I saw it on the scoreboard at Progressive, which is a kind of big screen to watch it on

>the Indians got completely outplayed by a superior Cubs team.
Let me ask you a question Lifelong Cubes Fan Since November 4th 2016: Why did it take the superior Cubs team 7 games and extra innings to beat the inferior Indians team by one run? The Cubs team that operated at 110% health (only setback the entire year was one injured player who came back for the world series) and the Indians team with 2 starters and two half catchers? Why did this superior Cubs team get shut out twice?

Aroldis Chapman?

I know, and Perez did very well especially at the end, not to mention >we could call up Mejia. That's why I said "maybe", I don't know that there is too much of a problem. The outfield is for sure though

>Sitting outside watching a screen
HUE

Actually they were operating at about 60% because of how their offense was slumping, but that shows their superiority because even when they were struggling so much, they still found ways to win.

Including coming back down when it was 1-3.