Why do you like and don't like about fucking fat women? Pic related my fat side piece

Why do you like and don't like about fucking fat women? Pic related my fat side piece

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What I like about that picture... Nothing

What I dislike.... Everything

Sweaty piles of disgusting smelly meat. That chick is gross as fuck.

i want a woman i can actually hold in my arms, not a 1/4 of the perimeter
carry on my arms if need be, not on a fuking wheelbarrow
also how do you even find the wiener slot in between all those lines?

I love to fuck women in the ass. I've fucked a lot of fat chicks, and literally every one has been willing to take it in the ass. Skinny chicks, not so much.

I'm often embarrassed to be seen in public with them. I try to keep "dates" private. I'll show up with a bottle of vodka, bottle of lube, and a pizza.

is this truly a woman?
i cant tell the gender

It's fat.

I would literally fuck that woman in the ass. I would tell her she's beautiful just so she would do anal with me. I've fucked worse.

OP, you and I suffer from the same sickness, brother. Are your "dates" like mine?

Like:Idk
Dislike: it's hard to get it in

Eh sometimes, I feel like the older I get the more I really don't seem to give as much of a shit as when I used to. I just kinda role with it anymore

You say she's your side piece. Are you currently in a relationship? I also have a fat side piece, and I'm basically married.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

>assss.png

KEK
Op is a faggot

Yeah it is. I get why fat girls date black dudes. Getting in between her thighs is a fucking chore in missionary. I make her get on top

Wtf

I disagree. He just likes to bang fat women. So do I.

Then you two are a faggot

KEK

If banging fat chicks is gay, then I'm the biggest queer there is.

well aside from them looking so awful i wont even go in details about that , i think i hate the attitude of those ppl , just lazy ignorant insatiable fucks , the most

That aint supposed to be a compliment you tard.

Dubs for a sane answer.

You guys need to get yourselves checked out.

What is your typical hook-up with her like? Are you in a relationship? If so, does she know? If so, how does she feel about it?

My side piece knows, and she's cool with it.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

Are you fucking anyone better?
If, of course, you're fucking anyone at all.
I doubt it.

bless you, OP

So, you're not fucking anyone?
That's what I though.
Who's the faggot now, you fucking fag.

I am actually, you baby bitch. Unlike some people (You) I don't have to settle.

Holy fuck I lol'd

So am I, actually.
I just keep one of these lovely ladies on the side.
Why do you care who I fuck? Worry about your own dick.

0/10

Bitch answer from a bitch nigga. Next.

theyre so bad at washing themselves their fat flaps stink like shit. literally a fat girl naked smells like ass

My dick and the body it is attached to does not have to resort from the bottom of the barrel like a pleb. I can understand if that frustrates your lying ass.

Oh please bitch.

Troll'd

Soft but heavy

How do you tell the difference between her vagina and a sweaty fold of fat?