So how do you get the strength to go on despite knowing that mankind is hopelessly degenerated and it's only going to...

So how do you get the strength to go on despite knowing that mankind is hopelessly degenerated and it's only going to get way fucking worse?

With the way things are going Islam will undoubtedly prevail, forcing an end to this degenerate bullshit.

take drugs. kill your ego. Live your life.

They're howling mad degenerates themselves.

I already did that, now I feel like a zombie who has enough consciousness left to know that he's a zombie.
Always looking for the next high that doesn't really do anything.

Just don't give a fuck at this time stay high 24/7 this will help for sure

>stay high 24/7 this will help for sure
If I wasn't high 24/7 I'd be in jail or dead already. That shit just polishes the table, it's still fucking dirty underneath.

Honestly. I don't see the point in doing anything other than playing videogames and watching movies / TV shows anymore.

For anyone who is truly red-pilled, free-thinking, and not a complete mindless drone. This world is hell. Opting out if you can, is the way forward. Because you'll either end up going mad or worse, end up conforming and becoming one of the headless chickens yourself.

I kinda like the sentiment in the Bible of "be in the world, but be not of it." I just kind of observe and comment on the patterns I notice, without getting emotionally attached to anything. That way, I'm not getting actively involved, but I'm helping others to think outside of the box and see this insanity for what it really is.

Problem is, most don't want to see it for what it is.

One word...

Alcoholism

Promise of a good fireworks show, chemotherapy, or the unlikely but possible chance that it gets better.
The pill dichotomy is trite. Being "truly red-pilled" is like "truly drinking only true and honest kool-aid".

kool aid is for blacks

dont worry its almost at the tipping point

when another world war WILL happen

we have had the longest peace between "civilised" nations in human history

Pills are for plebs.

>peace
>war on terror
>ISIS

Yet another degenerated event.
I just want every single human being to be thrown into some kind of purgatory for several eternities.
Let them experience everything wrong, let them scream and cry from never ending pain and guilt. Let them learn. Maybe then we could have some decency on the surface of this planet.

when the end comes, the weakest most degenerate don't die
they continue to live on this hell while the rest of us gtfo and/or very far away from their faggotry forever.

DEUS VULT

>I just want every single human being to be thrown into some kind of purgatory for several eternities.
what the fuck do you think earth is?
why the fuck does every religious text say the same fucking thing
the devil, and his demons, were cast out of heaven. TO EARTH.
hope you enjoy your stay, you're here forever.

You can only take care of yourself if you think about it.

So why worry about strangers when you can better yourself in every way possible so you can take care of what ever problems said strangers may give you?

In other words; be your own problem and let the world have you as theirs.

Living with your parents and existing by just playing video games/watching movies is also hell.

Sure the real world sucks, but that doesn't mean you have to be a drone to eke out an existence, in any case being a drone is better than being a leech.

>the wage slave attempts to justify not killing himself for just one more day

Technology. We will be getting some pretty rad shit and no matter how shitty people get technology will advance to fix 'some' of the human flaws. And for the other issues I will eventually be able to get lost in a virtual world.

This is literally the problem with the world. Are you under the impression that this is a new way of thinking? This cold treatment if what's lead you to give up on the world, so you just cast it back outwards and continue the cycle. We are all the same energy, we are all just tiny bundles of energy fighting against time and entropy and we will all lose. If you hurt yourself you hurt me, you hurt everyone, if you love everyone, you love yourself. Perhaps in a world like this, where it seems like everyone serves themselves; being a part of something greater than your own tiny bubble of satisfaction, living a life that serves, is truly the greatest thing you can do. The people who may hurt you, lie to you, disagree with you, let it go. You serve others not because of the outcome, or because it's easy and you like them, but because of your initial intentions, which can be a raging fire. When you live this way, you will realize that you are a raging fire and majority of people are just tiny rain drops that evaporate. But in the same way, every living person is encased in gold, some however are in the darkness where everything looks the same. Maybe you can shine a bit of light so their own glimmer catches their eyes and they realize. If enough of us do this over time, we can make a change.

You can take your gold encased shine of light and cram it up your ass sideways until it glimmers out of your ears.

I'm just responding in the way that OP represents his way of thinking.

If I were to comment like you had towards me I'd be casting pearls unto swine so to speak.

I get what you are saying and try my best to love, but it's impossible to change anyone set in their ways so I come to a solid solution to these irrational behaviors we all have to deal i.e religious fanatics, bigotry, and all the 7 deadly sins has to offer from the vessels they are being carried in.

>people are smarter
>everything is better
>try to live in middle ages
>kill yourself

You don't need to change anyone, serving others does not require a certain outcome from their end or a change. Just like living and existing, or making music, the purpose is merely the activity of doing it.

I guess you can enjoy your way then user, the quiet desperation of a long life living a slow death.

by listening to this guy