What's the biggest lie you ever heard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQkPULPuOEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drugs are bad.

drugs are harmless

Sonic was never good youtu.be/TQkPULPuOEU

Climate change is a hoax.

There are so many data points all pointing in the same direction its impossible to ignore.

Let alone the easily observable facts like the permafrost line moving.

Upward mobility in the US

Jet fuel can melt steel beams

"I love you too"

Racism is bad
Multikulti is good

Quite a few "the world is gonna end on (insert date)"

A manager once told me there was no life outside of this job... i laughed at the bitch

"Do whatever you want, work hard at it, and you will be successful"

Why they think it is a sort of obligation to answer symmetrically; as for me, it is ok to love someone, tell them and I don't need your silly smile and laboured reply, hey can't you just shut the fuck up and live with it

Black Lives Matter

that this place isn't run by the fbi

having a girlfriend...
i am 22 y/o virgin from chicago
(img is 1/2 errect, am 6" straight)

That you are free and not existing as a wage slave payday to payday

and that you could grow up to be anything that you wanted to be.

Climate change is happening sure.
Why it is happening is what is being questioned.
The issues is that we don't have enough data, we started collecting it very recently. Before the 1800 we have no idea what the average temperature was. All we can do is guesstimate, and that is exactly what scientists are doing.
We've had ice ages before and they will come again. Temperature change might just be a naturally occurring phenomenon on this planet.
Most of the greenhouse gases isn't produced by human activity to begin with or animal farming which takes a lot of blame.
The bulk of the gases are from forest fires (that are ALWAYS going on somewhere in the world) and volcanoes.

The issue is, do we spend money on doing something that might be useless to help people that are in a good place today and just being afraid of the future?
Or do we spend the money on helping people dying right now from starvation and lack of medicine?

Of course, living in the western world with plenty of food and a middle-class life you go for option 1.

Mate Lives Better

Main problem with that isn't climate change but rather, specifically what is mans contribution exactly how much how do you measure and exactly how and what do we need to do to fix it at what estimated cost? Is that plan moving forwards proven to work and been demonstrated/critiqued by peers? Cause "politicians sign this agreement and pat themselves on the back as they take tax money" doesn't cut it for scientifically illiterate people. Also, has it been demonstrated that the human contribution is significant enough to actively work on changing the course faster than we would naturally evolve our methods of harnessing and expelling energy. One example, Canada pays a carbon tax. Why? Canada is 20 million square km of carbon filtering boreal forest. We are a carbon sink. Why do we pay tax and how will that help? How does it help to pay tax and let China burn even more coal to make up for the loss? Politicians can thank themselves for discrediting climate change for a long time in front of people who are already hopelessly scientifically illiterate and don't care to be.

That girls get wet, this is just something people say to make it sound sexier.

There are more then 2 different genders

"Believe me." Donald Trump

No one...I repeat NO ONE disputes that the climate changes constantly.

The dispute is about the degree that climate change is due to human activity.

Before mankind began burning fossil fuels the earth has gone through several ice ages and several warming periods. So-called predictive models can't predict jack because the climatologists don't know what causes the changes. The political answer is carbon dioxide because politicians want a carbon tax to line their own pockets (Think Al Gore) but if carbon dioxide was eliminated all plant life (tha6t breathes in carbon dioxide and exudes oxygen) would die.

Name a few

I always love how it's "Gender and sex actually don't exist there's no such thing" followed up by "now you have to respect my chosen gender and pronouns". Those are two conflicting things

that life is what you make it
bullshit!
life is the cards your dealt when your born
where you grow up
your education
your ability to pull hot chicks

>It gets better

''Jesus loves you!''

All of those things you listed "education" "pull hot chicks" "where you are born" have very successful people who are outliers and lacking either in one or all of those. I think perhaps your problem is where you look for meaning and how you interpret it. The purpose of life is merely the activity of living. That's all. There is no God given purpose, and all those things you listed are not meaningful in any way in fact they are merely things that lead you in a direction (commonly walked by all) that will satisfy your ego when you may compare yourself to the archetype that almost secretly wants to be. If you can become as deaf to the silvery buzz of moth wings, as you are to the trumpet blast of an elephant, you can hear the inner voice. The ONE that discerns what exists inside of you from what exists outside. This is the voice of the silence. Try to listen to it more. With practice you can listen to it, and allow yourself to be your guide in first person, instead of relying on the third person view, you as you exist in this system and how you compare.

Making america great again.

"Jews are people too"

BULLSHIT!

Lol, you live a sad existence user.

Kek

Global warming, it's a bullshit and makes no sense at all

That homosexuality is normal ( it isn't)

This

Trans™ isn't a mental illness.

Some drugs are bad

Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

easy , -satanist pedophiles rule the world - , bet you didnt learn that at school

That Fascism is supposed to be bad

We came from Apes. Maybe the single most retarded bullshit of all times

religion
its pretty big at least where i live. everyone including people around me believes it.

>Hiro will be good for Sup Forums

exactly!
we come from ancient aliens n shet from mars during the destruction of its atmosphere

that ape is using coconut oil to make her ass more appealing and lubed for male apes.

islam is the religion of peace

World didn't started from nothing.You better listen to people around you

It's not a hoax retard. CO2 doesn't eliminate itself.

Nice spin.

Carboniferous era CO2 =/= Carbon cycle CO2

Forest fires dump CO2 into the atmosphere that has been locked in trees for at most 100s of years.
Burning Fossil fuels like mad dogs is putting CO2 into the atmosphere that has been absent from any of earth's cycles for over 300,000,000 years.