Rate my gf's birthday present

Rate my gf's birthday present

If it's a present it needs opening...open it wide open....let's see what's on the inside

you better ask that bitch for a steam card cause you are losing with that shit! come on! it's your birthday not fucking christmas in oklahoma

Hope she kept the receipt...

No one wants pussy for their birthday.
Shoulda got a blowjob

Yeah... so inventive

Not

Unoriginal ass bitch thinkin just because I have a penis that I give a fuck about her pussy, hoe better be taking it in the ass and buying me a video game or at least like some funions or somshit

Sex is the worst present. Its just lazy. Instead of showing we care in a thoughtful way lets just sell our body. How is this any different from treating yourself as a material possession owed to someone else?

>Here have some funyuns while you pound my asshole.
I know whats on my birthday list now

fuck I'd settle for a kitten

Yeah no mutha fuggin doubt bitch

Lazy ass fat hoe probably dumb as a stump

>treating yourself as a material possession owed to someone else?
modern society in a nutshell m8

How much hair do you think the bow will rip off?

Right my guy

Niggas gatta dream

Odd or even?

Lazy fuck didnt even shave her pussy

reckt

Fin how a random ribbon on a random pussy mislead so many people.lol

i have to agree. somehow, it sounds right.

i don't mind the hairy part, but theres even hair don't between the crack. noooo way.. i like presentable pussy hair. that there screams of lazyness

At least clean up the entry way for special occasions.
What if you have guests!?

If you gf started giving me sec as a present, I'd just break up with her. That's like the shittiest possible present on so many levels.

>Hmmm, I don't want to spend money on anything or make anything myself.
>What should I get for him?
>I know! I'll give him sex, since I've managed to transform sex into this strange and rare phenomen that I use for exchanging and as a present!

Calling it now, OP's gf is seeing a chad. Why else would she be offering sex as a gift? Sex should be a given, not a present for OP's birthday.