I'm Muslim Sup Forums

I'm Muslim Sup Forums

AMA

Why is Allah akbar?

Why do support Mohammad who was a pedophile and warlord?

Because God is the greatest
Not only Muslims, but any person who believes in a deity would believe in it's greatness

Muhammad was neither a pedophile not a warlord (at least not it the bad, current-day meaning of the world. He did lead Muslim armies in a defensive war at first)

He spread the faith by the sword and aiesha was 6 when he married her and 9 when he raped her, per her own words. He was in his 50s, that's a pedophile.

Answer my original question.

Why are you on the Internet shouldn't you be out planting IEDs

Why do you marry your 1st cousins, Muhammad said it was okay, but it's really a bad idea.

Can you confirm?:

Gays should be punished.
Women are lesser to men.
FGM is a normal widespread practice.
Mohammad married a 6 year old girl.
Mohammad was anti-slavery until he came to power.
Muslims shake other Muslims hand with left hand only.
Muslim population explosion in the West is a plan.
Islam is wholly incompatible with Western culture.

Will your wife be allowed to hit pubery before you kill her?

He didn't spread Islam by the sword. He used military action against Quraysh and its allies who were seeking to destroy Islam. In fact, the highest numbers of new converts to Islam were after a peace treaty (which a tribe allowed to Quraysh later violated) was signed while the Muslims were far superior in strength to their enemies. And Mecca was conquered without any bloodshed.

The ceremony of Nikah, which kind of binds the the two parts of marriage, occured when Aisha was presumably 6, and she joined his household when she was presumably 9. Nothing says that they actually had intercourse. You just misunderstand the Hadith.

Some Pepe actually debate wether the accounts of her age are correct, stating that teller may have fucked up on the dates. Some other estimate that she was 15 or 18, based on other hadiths.

And I support him, of course.

I've finished my shift :p

It was more of a traditional thing.
I personally wouldn't marry my cousin, and I think that the effects of interbreeding (while it does indeed increase the likeliness of malformations) are a bit exaggerated. I know a few people who are the result of sex between a man and his cousin, and they're really smart and stuff.
It's not as bad as having a child with your sister anyway

Why? I don't know about now, but it is known that my grand-grand oas and mas were marrying cousins like crazy as it could be fashionable these times or to keep capitals in the family or I don't know. No one of them were muslim. I didn't got a tail or second cock from these...

why do you live your life by a fairytale book, which was copied from another fairytale (bible), aren't you a grownup?

1. Yup
2. Nope. Islam kind of said that a woman is better home caring after her family but it didn't place her in a lesser position to man. In fact it was a major part of the Prophet's last speech.

3. Islam didn't say anywhere that there should be female genital mutilation. There are even some hadiths who say that the man should give pleasure to his wife through the clitoris. I personally despise this practice.

4. The Nikah was held when she was 6 years old, which is a ceremony which binds the future husband and wife. It isn't the effective start of marriage life though

5. Muhammad was anti-slavery all the time. He did have a slave at first (a wedding present from his first wife), but he treated him really good, was insisting on the point that he should decide of his fate and return to his family without any random if he wished, but he wanted to stay with the prophet. Otherwise, both Muhammad and the Quran insisted that slaves should be freed, and if they aren't, they should be treated as equals

8. Never heard of that, I don't think it's true

9. I think it's a plan, but it's Western (((leaders)))'s plan

It isn't a fairytale and it was definitely not copied from the Bible.

This is why Islam doesn't change, its followers are in complete denial of what it is.

Isis is doing everything Muhammad did. Having non Muslim sex slaves, marrying children, and killing to spread Islam. Until moderate Muslims accept and condemn it, these fuckers will continue to be radicalized.

I'm just telling you things as they are.
Daesh are overinterpretating Islam waaaaaay too much

You do realize most of us have access to the Quran and have read it. We know it's an extremely violent book, its leader, Mohammad was an extremely violent man. Yes, rape is accept, killing gays is okay, marrying little girls is okay, and murdering for Islam is 100% supported.

You can't deny it, we know it. What do you think of Ayaan Hirsi Ali or Majjid Nawazi, I am butchering their names, but you should who they are.

The Quran has been translated to every language, but many scholars who are fluent in Arabic have translated it and confirmed its violence.

The unspoken truth is that Muslims assume everyone lies, and everyone knows it, so they see nothing wrong with lying to your face repeatedly and saying Islam is peaceful. They know it's bullshit, they expect us to know it's bullshit and if you're dumb enough to believe it, you deserve what you get.

Why is your interpretation right?
And not isis'?

yeah OK, didn't really expect any reasonable answer here anyway, good luck living your life by a lie.

Most of you have access to the Quran in it's translated form, which will never be as accurate to the original form, and may present translation mistakes, same thing for the Bible.
You, however, are not able to put the Quran into context. Muhammad never used violence when it wasn't necessary. Rape is punished by death, there's no specified age limit but fucking little girls is definitely NOT okay, and murdering anyone outside of a battle is punished by death.

I know the first one but not the second one
That woman is an apostate who hates Islam, manipulates it's sayings to spread misinformation about it.

>there's no specified age limit but fucking little girls is definitely NOT okay
>no specified age limit
>fucking little girls not ok
PICK ONE YOU GODDAMN RETARD

I honestly doubt OP has a clean toilet, I'm probaly right.

Because I'm actually using my brain to know what's right and what's wrong.
You do realize that most people who join Daesh were either originally terrorists, or ex pro-Saddam soldiers who absolutely hate the West, or lost people who have loved their lives in sin are looking for a fast way for redemption?

Good for you mate! So who are you going to murder today in the name of your God and the religion of peace?

What I'm saying is that Islam doesn't say that if a girl is younger than 12 then don't have sex with her.
Instead, every girl has a different anatomy and reaches puberty at different times, so one can use his brain to know wether she's too young or not.

If you weren't able to make out this then you probably have some issues

why the fuck do you need a fairytale book to tell you what is right and what is wrong, you're supposed to have brains?

Any race than can produce Mia Khalifa can't be all bad.. seriously she is the only good reason not to nuke that whole part of the planet.

>lives life by fairytale book
>I have issues
yeah ok buddy

"Necessary" is a subjective term. He absolutely used violence in an unprovoked capacity. Rape of non Muslim women is absolutely acceptable in the Quran. Look at what Isis is doing to Yarzidi women. Isis uses the Quran and applying it.

The Bible is very violent, but Jesus wasn't. So christians have that. Plus most Christians acknowledge the Bible's violence and don't use the parts that are. They also condemn the violent parts.

Muslims don't have a Jesus. Mohammad was very violent and a rapist. The Quran is violent. It's why Islam isn't on par with Judaism and Christianity.

For fucks sake lad, stop calling them daesh.
And what I'm saying is that your interpretation is every bit as right as theirs.

Why don't you actually read your book without a filter. Reading a decent translation that doesn't bullshit about facts.

It'd be a fine book if it was read in its era

Muslim women have huge tits and ass. You wouldn't know it but they're very attractive when they aren't dressed like bee keepers.

Are you speaking using the taqiyya in this AMA, OP?

>defensive war
HAHAH fuck off sand nigger, go beat your pathetic sand wives...

Necessary = if you don't do anything, you and your people will be removed from this planet

Rape is always unacceptable. Isis fighters are just using the verses about female slaves as much as it pleases them without actually really understanding them.

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,
a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."

A quote from former Muslim Ali Sina, who offered $50,000 to
anyonewho could prove this wrong based on Islamic texts.

The reward has gone unclaimed.

How comes your shitty excuses didnt get you the money?

I read it in Arabic so I have no translation issues
And any understanding that allows murdering of innocent people, torture and suicide bombing isn't a right one.

>Because I'm actually using my brain to know what's right and what's wrong.
Why do you need religion at all if you already know right from wrong?

>muh understanding is the right one!
>isis don't understand it like I do!

And your understanding is flawed by your incorporation of your morals

Why can't you guys kill more fags and feminists?

Is it Haram to have big tiddies?

Please explain. Understand them how? The texts allows for sex slaves of non Muslim women, Mohammad did it.

You just said the Quran isn't violent, but admit it's texts allows for sex slaves. How would there be any misconceptions if a text is as peaceful as you claim.

I'd be fuckin surprised if they could even read . Of course they're gonna be Isis it's not like they have any quality of life either way

May your death be slow and painful you peice of rotten cow shit

When you gonna kill yourself finally ?

To maintain an equilibrium between the spiritual side and the material side of life.
And because islam fits my morals

These are actually forbidden by islam.
I can't consider an understading to be right while it bases itself upon violating some of the most basic rules of islam.

There are poor people all over the the world, most do not rape, murder and commit terrorism.

Even Al-Qaeda condemned what they do ffs

I hate you with all of my soul.

Also, do you get sad when you realise that Sharia law is being crushed by western culture?

How do you feel there's guys like me who touch door knobs, handrails, keypads, gas nozzles and basically every surface that has to be manually operated for every day life with a slight hit of bacon oil on my hands?

And I'm probably more educated than you

I'll take fags and feminists over muslims though. At least fags don't breed and feminists can't be taken seriously

The issue is that understanding is subjective. Isis is interpreting the text in a completely different way than you. Muslims don't have a pope to help.

Okay onto the big questions...... Do you know how fucking amazing bacon tastes.. have you ever weakened?

May peace be upon you

Sharia law isn't being crushed by western culture. Instead, there's some kind of balance between modern western "values" and Islamic laws.

>basic rules
>interpretations based in opinions
Yeah okay bud

Fuck if I care what they do.

I don't know if I should be concerned about this
If I were a hygiene maniac, bacon oil would be the least of my concerns.

Because they're inbreds diaperheads no self worth having goat pussy getting asses

why do your people like to blow things up?
is your religion based on violence?

Aint no balance forthcoming sandnigger.

Islamic way of life in incompatible with western culture and your "god decreed" way of life is about to get some freedom delivered.

May death be upon you soon

One can interpret and understand as much as he likes, there are things which are very clear and do not open any door to intepretation, such as don't kill innocent people.

Fucking shitskins go die

Education is just memorization but nobody's dumb unless you live in the rak goat fever stricken

This, you brainwashed faggot.

She is a fucking moron. And so are you, faggot.

I've already a had a burger with bacon inside (I didn't know there was some), and it didn't taste exceptionally good. Chicken is way better

actually this
everyone knows that both of them are just fairytales,but bible just push u into society to be a good man with the stories,when u grow up u know its just stories that want u to teach something and not starting worship shits
quran in the other hands its just violent man

Lmao.
And who is considered innocent?

Its still open to different viewpoints to understand differently.

Dumb effs can't decide which interpretation theyd like to dream up. Like with that false muslim business that says you have to kill the non devout muslim but you need to take them to court first. They just leave you dead on streets witch hunt style

That sounds like the butthurt teen who struggles with high school

Why do women get less inheritance?

Jews, cristians and muslims belive in the same God.

Everyone who isn't an enemy soldier on the battlefield, or who hasn't murdered someone without any valid reason is innocent.

You may tell me that people in Irak and Syria are considered enemies on the battlefield but a fundamental thing in islam is that wars between muslims is haram.

I feel so bad for you op. In like 50 years religion will be seen as a mental illness. At least you'll get help then

Because they're inherently lessLol that's retarded like studying really means youre that much better. You just want to make me out to look foolish because you're frustrated your religion of retards

what about my question,don't pretend you don't see it fucking sandnigger

Because her traditional role doesn't require her to have more money, since she has a husband or a father who cares for her and covers the family expenses

In my opinion, if someone is from a poor family, it's not more or less inheritance that will make him or her rich. Same thing for people from reach families. Getting a third or a quarter of your family's fortune will make you rich.

I'm sorry op but I can't accept your religion. I'm sure only a small percentage of you are terrorists but it's still a very large and dangerous percentage. You will destroy western civilization and I don't want a part in it.

ThisAny non Muslim or Muslim not living 100% by Islamic standards could be considered an infidel. Thus deserving of death.

how many goats have you fucked?

You're probably just turning a blind eye to everything that has been said about muslims.

You know the answer

No questions

THIS

plus,it might be only a small percentage of them,but I am pretty sure MOST of them suport terrorism

Again, what's a valid reason is subjective. It's exactly why there are so many issues with Islam, because it's open to interpretation and is highly subjective. What's a valid reason, who is innocent and what's necessary is all subjective based on an individual's perspective.

Are you really comparing a religion that promotes stoning women to death with Christianity?

Western civilization is destroyed from the inside

Is why now more than ever, moderates need to rise up and disavow the violent texts that are open to interpretation.

you must be retarded, bible tells to kill ANYONE, who works on Sundays.

Does it never strike you as odd that Muslim families tend to have Muslim children, Christian families Christian children, Hindu families Hindu children and so on? if there was a "one true god", why would it allow so many people to follow false gods when all it has to do is reveal itself?

And don't you also think it odd that an all-powerful deity needs men to defend its honour when it should be capable of doing that itself?

Plus what's with all the worship crap? Is it so insecure in its all-powerfulness that it needs its creations to tell it how great it is??

Yes because we let too many immigrants in.
Proof?

Why do you think they kill the "infidels", user?

Christianity promoted stoning women to death a few hundred years ago in Europe.

christianity still does in south america and africa. The "stoning to death" is related to the people who believe the religion, not religion. If they are uneducated spear chuckers rate of stoning to death goes up.

Because you live in a country where you have a computer and electricity... when you look around you, you don't see as much stoning to death.

The bible is where we all get our morals btw if not for that compass we'd only have science and you know how shady scientists are

Its cute that you think muslims have a chance. Trust me once the white man war machine starts.. there's no stopping it. That said white man is responsible for more than 250 million deaths in the last 100 years.. and we weren't even trying. There's a reason whites have the highest psychopath rates, once we turn off we turn off good. We will roast muslims from London to mecca, and all who stand in the way will either get raped or murdered. We will bomb the sands so much glass coca cola bottles will be free for 100s of years. Don't worry whites are not going anywhere, we are just waiting for them to really fuck up so we can justify genocide.