Is this horror Kino?

Is this horror Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHmenx1rQAQ
youtu.be/HUEKreyTkvA?t=26m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit the movie

Pretty much true in this case.

Nah, people have been mocking american horror tropes since before scream. Still amusing though, worth it for the last sequence

>dude subverting the formulaic plots of horror movies but ignoring the social commentary of the horror genre and completely lacking any filmmaking style lmao

Fun diversion that I have no regrets seeing in a packed theater at midnight but pretending that it has any more depth than that is just pure plebbery.

DUDE POST-MODERN DECONSTRUCTION for children that have no familiarity with what's apparently being deconstructed

It's basically a horror comedy. So no, it's not horror kino. If this movie even made you uncomfortable then you're probably a faggot.

That said, I did find it enjoyable and entertaining, especially when Thor motorbiked into that invisible wall. Hilarious.

No because it's not scary but it is a really good flick

I only liked it for the scp vibes I got, its pretty enjoyable for being what it is.

Resolution and funny games were better in their messages though. Resolution is underrated.

Which funny games?

The remake had the creepier antagonist.

The word you're looking is "deconstruction."

I'll admit Im partial to the remake.

>horror

Everyone is. People only claim to like the original becauise of muh european filmmaking.

I wouldn't say it's bad, but it's not something I'm interested in watching for a second time.

i heard the guy ripped it off someone else.

reddit: the horror flick

ooh! an argument I can start!
"deconstruction" is a term used for literary analysis and has nothing to do with film.

I read that the stoner guy was more ripped than helmsworth so they had to find extra baggy clothes for his character

These

Faggot.
>Whenever there is a stoner in a comedy it means it's a Reddit movie xd

I liked it because every time the dad from Step Brothers came on, all I could think in my mind was SHUT THE FUCK UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=RHmenx1rQAQ

This. Shitty movie

Some films are essays though.

This.
Also this Though I'll admit I'm a big sucker for anything with even vaguely Lovecraft elements in it.

youtu.be/HUEKreyTkvA?t=26m59s

>Directed by Joss Whedon