"Our society will change."

"Our society will change."
"Our city will change radically."
"I hold that in 20, 30 years there will no longer be German majorities in our city."
"And I want to make it very clear, especially towards those right wingers:"
"This is a good thing."

"Every year more native Germans die than there are born."
"That is very fortunate. It's because the Nazis are not very good at having offspring."
"This [decline of Germans] is why are so dependant on immigration from foreign countries."

They clap as their country sinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is a war declaration

user its a lost hope, I stopped given a damn years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g

white genocide is a myth, goy

You're part of the problem.

This is some straight up racism. How do Jews get away with being white supremacists equivalents ramped up to six million and get away with it? How does nobody see the danger of that type of nationalism while destroying the most inclusive and innovative race? This world is shit. Let it die by their own hands.

>Germans = Nazis

Top kek.

>That applause

I have never felt so disgusted in my entire life

because they've been an "oppressed" people forever....even though they usually bring upon it themselves.

it is bothersome how they aren't subtle about it.

>Jews

I hate to quibble user, but that there is what we call a "sand nigger."

This is all going to explode someday. The longer it takes the bigger the explosion.

Soon

>the applause

jesus christ germans deserve whatever they get

LOL we wont have to concern ourselves with friendly fire after the civil war in Europe breaks out and Trump carpet bombs the place.

Cuck

that's why I sometimes think our doom is just natural selection

and the most cucked award goes to... france

>Countries like Poland - very catholic by the way - have to be willing to accept more refugees

have you thought about that the people applauding and going there are tanned germans , and not real germans or immigrated slavs for that matter, burgerking?

>It's because the Nazis are not very good at having offspring."
>"This [decline of Germans] is why are so dependant on immigration from foreign countries."

HOL UP

She's literally saying Hitler was right. That the German people need a strong state and family to endure the attacks from within.

And they're clapping.

There's nothing to do about it. Want to be redpilled? Saving the West is ogre, all you can do is survive the shit

Won't everything just go to shit?

BS we all know there's some pasty ass white bitches and their pet cucks on leashes somewhere in that crowd

>pan it!
>pan the camera!

Nope. And she's right. If a people are too weak to want to live, then from an evolutionary standpoint they deserve to die out.

Sup faggot
last time i went to Switzerland it was brown as fuck (StGallen)

You gonna play the fence sitting faggot card again once shit goes down?

Seriously, what this kind of people really think? Do they realize that the society they live is a magical place where everything is already built and never deteriorates, and that things like modern industry, infrastructure, even financial services need maintenance that Muslims are not able to do (just look at Muslim majority countries).

I mean, if they wanted to live in a country without whites, they could just have stayed at home. If they moved to Germany, that's because German governance, German economy and German society is better than their own, why do they want to ruin that by erasing the pillars of this superiority, which is German people? Do they really believe that it is the magic dirt that makes Germany better? If they do, they should look at Kaliningrad. The dirt is the same as Konigsberg, but the cultural and social relevance has declined abruptly, and Russians are not even that much dumber compared to Muslims.

Reminds me of that one scene from the animatrix...

We need a Caesar to guide us through these dark times

remember goys, don't have white kids, they are totally a waste of money, you might have less fun! just work your whole life for a jewish corporation then die

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who think like this

>Instead of feeling good about themselves and their people, these people find far more joy in being conquered by a different culture

I am beginning to think all Europeans are insane except for the few here on pol

Even though I'm a bit of an agnostic atheist, I'll join my Christian brothers in the next holy Crusade to purge this Islamic filth from the west.

Dues Vult brothers.

Sup Forums despite it going downhill is the meeting place of the last people with common sense in the West

Every other place has been destroyed and regulated to hell and back which resulted in the nightmare we call reality

They are incredibly stupid AND egotistical, user. Arrogance and idiocy are a very, very bad combination, and why most people with a brain hate Muslims.

By the time some of them realize what they've done it'll be too late. Many will never realize it. They'll just get mad at the other sandniggers because of the deterioration of their "new" society in Europe, and the snackbarring will recommence.

That's how they roll.

Yes and we will enjoy the fire

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

I can't take anymore of this shit, I think I'm about done with Pol. So fucking digesting and none of us do anything. Holy shit that feeling when you realize Europe's point if saving was WW2 and we fucked up. Goodbye.

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better/

what about the host with that shit with that shit eating grin

Betrayers and deserters will get punished on the day of the rope.

If you dont fight for a white europe then you will get on the list

I love you anons.

>"Our society will change."
>"Our city will change radically."
>"I hold that in 20, 30 years there will no longer be German majorities in our city."
>"And I want to make it very clear, especially towards those right wingers:"
>"This is a good thing."

Turn you city into Detroit, Chicago, or Baltimore...."Its a good thing"

Fucking idiots.

It's probably a bunch of sjw's.
Anyone have the video with Ann coulter and Chimp Ugar saying whites wont be the majority by 2050 everyone clapped at that too.

>daily reminder you are stuck in the nightmare timeline where Nazis lose, Hitler is killed, the peaceful 1000 year reich of Germanic rule never happens, the west destroys itself and communist China takes over the world

honestly famalam, i'm just waiting for the nukes to start flying, thats to only way off Mr.Jew's wild ride at this point

When will be the next society that's women's suffrage free?

Great poem.

That was depressing as fuck, thanks.

Might as well kill yourself then you useless mongoloid

>Implying what happens in Germany is our problem.

Fuck off. We have our mountains for a reason, and we'd like to keep it that way. We're not going to be Germany's cuck, reserve that spot for Italy.

if all else fails move to Dakota Montana or Ohio those states are 90% German and the people there are right wing brother

What the fuck do you want us to do? You can't do anything without the support of the people.

>china takes over the world

dude thats the good part, china will slaughter all of us including sand niggers. China does not tolerate anyones shit except other Asians . If i die i hope i die in my sleep instead of some painful torture or in a work factory.

>Cuck
Cuck

Lel, St. Gallen isnt brown, yeah there are some fucking refugees, but at least we dont have turcs and arabs.

See you tomorrow.

Even voat is taking after reddit already

>maintenance that Muslims are not able to do (just look at Muslim majority countries).

I was going to say Dubai or Saudi Arabia but then I remembered they just hire white engineers

How many times do the Muslims have to tell you guys they want to destroy you for you to get it through your head? They've said it openly like a million times by now. And you faggots just keep smiling and nodding along.

I have been felling the same way lately and I have been red pilled since 2010 but never came to pol until 3 months ago don't bitch out man that's what they want

Say that to my face and I'll shoot you

>Saving the West is ogre, all you can do is survive the shit

Good goy

Nothing user, hang the helmets up. We had a good run, was a pleasure to serve with you fine men. You held the dreams of keeping a world with meaning alive. To keep our father's traditions alive and to showcase the best of what we could accomplish. It was an honor.

Are you allowed to leave your home with a firearm?

Also, I'm not afraid of someone that lets Mohammad fuck his tranny girlfriend

I choose the timeline where my grandfather bombed power hungry fascists straight to hell and the United States dominated the world during his, my fathers, and my lifetime rather than the one where we lose and are probably never born at all.

Yes. By the way nice gun laws you have. Keep cucking yourself. Germany is waiting for you.

>be Californiafag
>Assault weapons banned

>be Coloradofag
>magazine capacity restricted

>be Connecticutfag
>Assault weapons banned

>be Columbiafag
>Assault weapons banned

>be Marylandfag
>Assault weapons banned

>be Massachusettsfag
>Assault weapons banned

>be New Jersey fag
>Assault weapons banned

>be New York fag
>Assault weapons banned

Alright fine I'll keep going comrade.
Ha already back. Fuck there really isn't any escape from this place.

>remember goys, don't have white kids, they are totally a waste of money, you might have less fun! just work your whole life for a jewish corporation then die

Yes! Remember that being a completely replaceable cog in a business that will gladly fire your ass as soon as they can import someone cheaper to do your job is way more fulfilling than being an irreplaceable parent to someone who loves you unconditionally. Especially for women! Don't worry, the cheap shiny shit you buy with your salary will totally fill that yawning void inside your soul!

....And? Is she wrong?

That is the purpose of propaganda like this to demoralise people so they no longer fight but deep down inside every Human there is a hard wired response to roam the plains as a freeman so they need to keep up the pressure and keep you demoralised like a circus elephant trained from birth to never test the chain.

>tfw I live in AZ

You're right user, I got my second wind.

It's Switzerland.. Of course he can leave his house with a firearm.

>8 states with some gun restrictions somehow represents our entire nation of 50 states

Arizona here, don't be a fucking fag. That's like us lumping you in with the U.K.

>implying I live in any of those states
Try harder nigger. Even if I did
>assault weapon
I don't think you actually own a gun. Pistol grips are banned. The result was a shitload of still functional AR15s with ugly grips. In Colorado you can't buy new high cap magazines but you can use any you had previously

>muslim scholar
>white
pottery

>AZ
Ah yeah.

I tweeted her
Ich hoffe, Sie werden vergewaltigt und in einem Terroranschlag sterben

So the amount of freedom depends on which region of the country you live in?

That's a really weird system.

Every Swiss gets a free assault rifle mate. Get on our level.

she looks like ted cruz

Don't even think about it Macziezcezezceze

I got a question swiss bro, how did you guys deter the soviets, nazis, or other aggressive powers in Europe from invading? I think your gun laws are awesome and I've dreamt about moving to Switzerland but how have you neutral?

From Wikipedia:

>To carry a loaded firearm in public or outdoors (and for an individual who is a member of the militia carrying a firearm other than his Army-issue personal weapons off-duty), a person must have a Waffentragbewilligung (gun carrying permit), which in most cases is issued only to private citizens working in occupations such as security.[8] It is, however, quite common to see a person serving military service to be en route with his rifle, albeit unloaded.[11]

Stay cucked Ahmed

>sandler

We don't have any states called Columbia, watchfag

>United States
It's almost like limited regional autonomy is a foundational idea

WE MUST BUILD A WALL AROUND SOUTH AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

The sad thing is that the older I become, the more and more I'm convinced the Hitler was the sword of Michael, and that he was looking out for humanity's best interests. Without the Jews, there would be no Israel. Without Israel,there wouldn't be this load of shit called modern day.

what a fat disgusting piece of shit

We don't have 40% niggers and ghettos everywhere, we don't need to carry loaded guns everywhere we go.

I thought the right to bear arms is part of the consitution?

Does "arms" only imply your baby pistols? Or is the consitution just not so important in America?

Evil, evil, evil. Pure evil. This is evil on par with the Nazis.

The equation of every German forevermore as Nazis, a political movement from over 70 years ago, and using this illogical sum as some kind of "justification" to breed themselves out of their own homeland and culture, is so utterly stupid and steeped in sheer vitriolic hyperbole, that one can barely stand to listen.

The west needs to stand up to this evil that wears a happy face. For God's sake, everything about our societies is at risk.

PURE AND TOTAL EVIL. GOOD MEN STAND UP TO EVIL.

They have openly declared that this is an invasion. An act of war.

And Germany (every country in the west actually) needs to respond with war. War like only the west can wage.

This cunt? This cunt needs to be shot in the face, and her body converted to oil for the war effort.

It's fucking hell trying to get a pistol in America. Oddly enough, you need to jump through less hoops with buying an assault rifle or a shotgun.

>Implying you could do pic related in the U.S.

You'd get shot by a black police officer within minutes.

Mountains, and guns.

You get free conscription along with that free rifle buddy. Enjoy your "freedom". Switzerland is cucked (so are we, just less so), but not as bad as its neighbors

Now imagine if the person in that vid was white and saying the same thing to a city in Africa or the Middle East

She'd be dead before she got off the stage.

And this would be classified as a genocide to wipe an ethnic group out. Why can't people see that what she's saying is genocide? You wouldn't even be able to call it a German country anymore if ethnic Germans are wiped out

What's your conceal carry, fellow AZbro? M1911 here.

Yes, believe it or not every state is somewhat autonomous. It's kind of a huge part of the foundation of our country, I thought we were the ones that were supposed to be ignorant about foreign countries.

Here in Arizona you can conceal carry without a permit if you are over the age of 21.

>It's fucking hell trying to get a pistol in America.

lmao speak for yourself Commiefornia

Any 'man' thinking about killing her? Just curious

Not shot in the face, but certainly locked up, slapped with a gag order, and her ideas quietly shunned by the media and government both.

If you kill her she becomes a martyr. Lefties love their martyrs.

Don't these brownshits understand, if the white working class dies out so will the cash flow. Their aid will slow, their society will stagnant and it will become another third world hell hole. The time of gibs will end, lazy and uneducated third worlders will remain.

The society they want to phase out the one they are currently biting the hand the feeds them.

No conceal carry yet, have a rifle and shotgun. Close to getting a pistol; would love a 1911.
Didn't you guys rig your tunnels and bridges to blow incase a invasion force entered your country?

Third world shitholes make a lot of money Cletus, look at China and India.