Getting your dick sucked by a female is the greatest feeling in the world

Getting your dick sucked by a female is the greatest feeling in the world.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Pussy is better

Busting a nut deep in the vagenie knowing it'll make a baby is better

Guys have more experience with cock. They're better at sucking

Chicken is best

fpbp

No, user. It's about a woman giving you pleasure without expecting the same pleasure in return.

It's not about the nut she sucks out of your cock, it's about the nut she sucks out of your soul.

you are a moron
pussy is better + cuming inside a vag is the best feeling in the world

they suck too damn hard it's not a god damn lolliopop. And they never know what to do with their hands

I recently had the best orgasm of my life with a steel wand rammed up my ass. Like, goddamn. I felt it from head to toe. My entire soul came. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing, and it just kept going...and going...and going...
No blowjob in the world is going to feel like that. Not without a steel wand up your ass. Maybe one day I'll get a girl to blow me AND massage my prostate simultaneously. I'll tell you how it feels, OP. That is, if I ever stop cumming.

A lubed up ass is better.

i think you might be gay

>you are a moron
He isn't. Blowjobs are fucking divine. There's nothing better than just chilling back like a Paşa and having your dick sucked dry, nutting inside her mouth and see her eyes look at you wondering ''Did I please you, master?''

The problem is, good cocksuckers are hard to find.

nah you're just a little bitch. I'd rather lie back and let her ride my cock and make 2 of us cum.

yup can admit

You're not impressing anyone, faggot.

My fwb massaged my prostate while I jerked off (and fingered her) last weekend. I came a lot more than usual.

I've also had a blowjob whilst getting a prostate massage and I came buckets. Basically filled up her mouth.

So I recommend it.

Can confirm. Pussy feels great, too. I can't fuck for more than 5 minutes without cumming. I usually cum fast and stick it back in to fuck her hard for straight 30 minutes.
The best part about blowjobs is that you sit back and relax. You do literally nothing while she brings you to heaven.

>you're just a little bitch
Are you trying to please ladies as hard as you are trying to insult us, pussyslave?

Had my dick sucked by both females and males, and let me tell you, males know their way around a cock so much better than females.

>*rubs hands*
Such an elaborate attempt to turn more people into faggots.

I said GIRL
Butt stuff isn't gay. Gay sex is gay.

IMO, sucking a cock is the best feeling in the world. But that's just me.

>and stick it back in to fuck her hard for straight 30 minutes.

Bullshit you stay hard for 30 mins straight after cumming. You're probably waggling a semi/floppy around her gaping cunt.

says the faggot who writes about paragraph about getting his little dick sucked. did I please you master? what ar you 12?

Not just you. I have a girl ''friend'' who consistently hints how she loves sucking dick ever since I showed her my 17cm benis.

How retarded are you? Cumming 2-3 times is completely normal. For the first minute it's semi, but after diamonds

/Thread

>writes about paragraph about getting
>ar
I wrote that 'paragraph', not him. Don't worry I won't write another, it's evident you suffer from retardation. You can't even write 1 line correctly, hahaha.

Taking a life is better.

Best feeling in the world is ass raping a girl when you are drunk. But this is a very rare experience.
In general a pussy is the best feeling.

condom broke once, best nut of my life

Raping, though?

Cumming in 5 minutes then carrying on for 30 minutes afterwards isn't normal bro.

Normally you work up to the nut, not nut then stay in there until you're hard again...

Yeah, I don't know if it was consensual but she let me cheat on my gf with her after that so I guess it was semi rape.

not really virgin.
A shithole can't compete with a well suctioned mouth and prehensile tongue, or a well muscled pussy with all around grip.
Once you get past the anal ring, there's literally nothing but a cavern

Oh you mean she was passed out and you fucked her asshole?

Rather than jumped out from a bush and raped some girl?

Better feeling: sucking a hot creamy logroll out of Andy Sixx's ass

Nigga, I was drunk and she was completely sober .
But I guess i was very rough

Stop that

Spreading his cheeks and sucking out that log loaf is the greatest feeling

Andy's roll is so fucking lumpy and steamy

It pretty much is the best feeling.

I don't like blowjobs so i'd disagree. I much prefer eating them out or having actual sex over any hand or blowjobs.