letterboxd.com/Synt/
letterboxd.com/voexodus/
letterboxd.com/lozjudai/
letterboxd.com/white_water/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>letterboxd

anyone make films here?
recently found an old high school project
i'm thinking of getting into it but how bad is this for my first attempt?
vimeo.com/182534979

Put it on letterboxd so i can give it 1 star you fucking pleb.

Still better than Adam Cloutier.

h-hey guys

Watch Penis Boy. Now.

this desu senpai

letterboxd.com/samtlx/

plz follow me

Who are you? I'd never heard of you. Nobody in Europe has ever heard of you.

/lbg/ is dead.

Who killed it, jackieray and his boyfriends from the discord or tsar?

Which if true, would be the best moment in its history

Saikol making the general all about his asshurt against jackieray and the irc.

link_gorro and his Hollywood hair.

The threads were ruined by me, machill54, and my uninteresting taste.

bump

What are some essential upcoming 2016 releases to see?

stop trying to resuscitate a dead general, samefag. making a shitpost every 45 minutes is transparent and pathetic

I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 13th.

/PASTAFROLA

damn that's really nice of you user, cheers

are there any good, non-stupid, interpretations of the shining?

what's your interpretation?

are there any good, non-stupid, interpretations of the shining?

are there any good, non-stupid, interpretations of the Exodus: Gods and Kings & ?

this desu. Little Man Saikol started torching /lbg/ with memes at the beginning of the summer due to his vendetta against jackieray and it just got worse from there

are there any good, non-stupid, interpretations of the Exodus: Gods and Kings & ?

i think it's sort of about white guilt and history taking revenge but i don't really have anything substantial to say about it, which is why i ask

What's the lifespan on this one guys? Taking bets.

What's the lifespan on this one guys? Taking bets.

what's the lifespan on 'What's the lifespan on this one guys? Taking bets.' taking bets

what's the lifespan on 'What's the lifespan on this one guys? Taking bets.' taking bets

if young jackie don't trust ya I'm gon shoot ya

stop

if young jackie don't trust ya I'm gon shoot ya

stop

stop

getindiewise.com/bab9d9yv8j

>amarcore/tsarcore
>good
>ever

>amarcore/tsarcore
>good
>ever

Dumb ghettoposter

whats the greatest moody rain storm scene in film history?

whats the greatest moody rain storm scene in film history?

I bet you never thought about how important this is before. 2 words are seen in the reflection of Wendy’s bedroom mirror; not just “Redrum”. Stanley Kubrick takes seemingly insignificant words and sentences from Stephen King's novel and makes them come alive in his movie. The fictitious town of Stovington, Vermont is mentioned in 4 of Stephen King’s novels, and it’s the only direct visual link in the movie to his novel. What’s printed on Jack’s t-shirt is meaningless to moviegoers but it’s a well-known name in Stephen King circles. It’s interesting. For some strange reason Stanley Kubrick chose to show it to us backwards, “NOTGNIVOTS”.

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Scanners II was like scanners except dumb and with no film making talent involved

I wish Hentai posted in these threads still

I think that time vaginasaur exposed hentai is my favorite /lbg/ moment ever

I can't remember what you mean. That Hentai would recommend stuff he hadn't seen? Or was this something else

There was a poll for favorite directors ever or something and hentai listed Rivette as his #1. VGNR pointed out that hentai had only logged 2 Rivette films on his letterboxd and hentai admitted that he pretended to have seen films he hadn't irl.

Finished both Only God Forgives and The Neon Demon yesterday after an user said they were worth watching (I loved Drive but was put off OGF by negative reviews and never had much interest in TND).

Both films are like visual fever dreams, but plot-wise I didn't like them at all. Glad I watched them, if only to get them out of the way.

Anyway, looking for some more stuff to watch, was going to work through Sight and Sound (2012), but had a skim through and I really can't be bothered with black and white foreign films from the 50's at the moment, maybe later.

OJ: Made in America is currently the highest rated item on Letterboxd in the 2010's section. Is it any good? I'm not American and I was born in the mid nineties so I don't know much about the case besides how divisive it was (specifically by racial lines).

Is it lefty liberal shit? There's absolutely no way he's innocent of hacking his wife's head off. Does it just examine the racial divisiveness or does it get into the case itself?

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself annoying cunt.

Sorry I forgot these threads devolved into meta-memes and egocentric namefags arguing with each other.

Sorry to intject a tiny amount of film discussion, as plebby as it is, into the thread.

letterboxd.com/AnvilVapre/

based hentai

>intject

>Nightcrawler rated higher than Linda Linda Linda, the greatest film of all time

That feeling when you finally get around to watching a film you rolled for years ago.
I don't know if I can get my Watchlist below 100 by the end of the year.
letterboxd.com/thepartyoftea/

When Danny sees his vision of the bloody elevators it’s :11 minutes into the film and Wendy sees Dick Hallorann’s dead body at precisely :11 minutes from the end of the film. Wendy has the exact same vision of the bloody elevators :08 minutes from the end of the film and at precisely :08 minutes into the film Mr. Ullman tells Jack about the Grady murder suicide. At :59 minutes into the film Jack has a dream about killing his family and at :59 minutes from the end of the film we first see Grady who tells Jack to kill his family. Jack looks into the Hedge Maze miniature at :40 minutes into the film and Wendy looks into “All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy” at :40 minutes from the end. Wendy uses the radio at :49 minutes into the film and Jack destroys the radio :49 minutes from the end. Jack throws the ball :37 minutes into the film and Wendy holds the bat :37 minutes from the end. 1:09 minutes into the film Wendy tells Jack about the woman and at : 1:09 minutes from the end of the film the woman touches Jack. :13 minutes from the end of the film Wendy has a vision of the 2 gentlemen in the room and at :13 minutes from the begining of the film Danny talks to the pediatrician.

>Zardoz

why admit that? just say you log films as you go

amateur

Anyone in here seen Hangmen Also Die? The Brecht connection to the project intrigues me.

letterboxd.com/Synt/

A tiny bit disappointed by Belladonna of Sadness, was sort of expecting something more than what I got.

fuck that other guy, I can't really input anything about the OJ thing but I'm glad you're at least putting the question out there.

Not him but Nightcrawler is incredible, calm yourself

letterboxd.com/voexodus/

Is Zardoz worth a watch? Ive had it in my watchlist for awhile because it's Sean Connery + sci-fi, already peaked my interest but just havent got around to it.

Why can't someone list a director they've only seen two films from as their no. 1?

hey you can change pronouns

Watch the original Planet of the Apes. If you like that style of Sci-fi then go with Zardoz.
I found some of the choices to be pretty campy by today's standards, but the film presented some engaging ideas and it was a lot of fun at times.
It's a mixed bag for sure. Not many films like it.

Personally, I feel like i need to see at least 10 films from directors with large filmographies like Rivette before I can even consider myself familiar with them

Is Trumbo any good?

Wtf? I hate lesbians now.

>but plot-wise I didn't like them at all
>I was born in the mid nineties so I don't know much about the case besides how divisive it was (specifically by racial lines).
Is it lefty liberal shit?

please stop posting, we have enough retards here already, and put a fucking bullet in your brain you annoying cunt

>embryo master of disguise Synt getting hot and bothered( 'fuck', lmao), while rushing to defend another embrionic child who shares delusions of moral superiority
:^)

Is that satire? All the likes...

Standard biopic quality, Cranston is easily the best thing about it

does she look like this tho

Giving a chance to LOOOOOOOOVE!

no wonder lbg threads are dying and deserve to be dead

>Scanners II was like scanners except dumb and with no film making talent involved
So exactly like Scanners then.

Ѡ

bump

Hi Lads.

letterboxd.com/lozjudai/

Well no

Scanners is far better than direct to VHS tier.

Bad acting and good practical effects, seems exactly as good as direct to video movies were then.

Scanners is a well-written allegory in the context of a genre film, and it is told in a much more proficient way.

Am I safe to assume that you have not watched scanners ii

No, but I once watched a video about a guy who watched Scanners II!
My point is about Scanners being mediocre, not the sequels being good.

Ok. I don't think Scanners is a masterpiece or anything, but my point was that scanners ii is bad/worse in the areas that the first film was good in my opinion

Mine too :)

Watch Ishii's The Crazy Family.

Post here more please!!!

I always see threads for this show up, is it good?

It's very formulaic, the cast is terrible and the producers have no idea what they're doing.

All true, 10/10 post.

Gas the kikes for making this kind of filth, tb.h.
But the last half of the ninth episode of season 3 was interesting, I have to admit.

letterboxd.com/white_water/

probably gonna watch Candyman today, maybe A Return to Salem’s Lot too but the rip I got is so shitty I dunno if I'm in the mood for that tonight

based, seen anything good recently?

Your mom's sex tape.
Oh you meant good, so never mind :)

Should I go see Sully today?

Depends. Tell us a little about yourself, first.

No

What are your thoughts on Jigoku and Onibaba?