What's Sup Forumss personal life?

White American male going to college in Texas living at home in Boston Massachusetts, for polysci then law school. Work as a lifeguard in the summer and a NEET till memorial day. A few friends but not living the chad lifestyle. No GF just an obsessive female orbiter at another end of Texas, that I've been on 4 dates with.

Your turn

I don't give a shit about socializing or shopping or dating.

What do you do for sex?

24 year old white male. Lots of friends and a decent social life but right now im a pretty bad alcoholic. Not sure how it got to this but oh well ill quit eventually. Work two jobs, share an apartment with my best friend and have about 3k in the bank so i guess things could be worse. No gf but i do get laid occasionally.

>Hip Hop artist who does local shows
>Work warehouse jobs when available
>No girlfriend due to crippling anxiety about my physical deformity
>Not tons of friends, but 4-5 friends I see at least 2-3 times a week

We've all lived in the same area for a long time so the guys I chill with I've been hanging out with for 5-6+ years, some as long as 14

Wageslave for the last eight years of my life.

Wake up, go to work, come home, vidya/shitpost, sleep.

Rinse and repeat

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life.

26 year old black/hispanic male. Works as a web developer with a bunch of poo in loos. Live in houston, drinks a few times a month. Summer time I teach other nig nogs to code in python.

Full body Japanese sex contraptions obviously

Fuck.

Polish Jew working in Canada in finance. A few friends but mostly hide in the forest. Long-term submissive loyal girlfriend.

If you drive to my house I will probably throw rocks at your car.

25 year old autistic NEET

I stay at home all day everyday get money from my parents. My goal was to be a lifegaurd but I failed the course so now I get money from my parents.

USF crim major with a "Big guy" internship coming up. Until then...
>Play vidya with close friends
>Dive with some normies
>Watch moe-shit and shitpost on /jp/ behind closed, locked doors.
Such is life.

obviously thats not true and ur bating.

>law school
You know law school grads are literally killing themselves because there are no jobs, right?

Friendless virgin, probably depressed too, fun times. Don't drink.

Ayeee im also a white male in mass but i go to school in mass and am compsci

i play

basketball

football

baseball

all professionally

and i make video games for the biggest companies

i got like 30 girls waiting to fuck me each night

i went balls deep only seven minutes ago

i make at least 20 million a year

He can go become a public defender. Takes the work out of killing himself.

20 yo white guy going to a SEC school. Working on going to med school but if not PA is another route I'm Working part time for a doctor right now working about 3 to 4 days a week. Currently in a Fraternity, and have no current GF so I'm just casually seeing a girl right now.

>no jobs in law school
THen where the fuck are the jobs? Engineers are complaining, accountants are being automated, programmers are oversaturated, medical jobs are declining, finance only works if you have rich kid connections. WHERE ARE THE FUCKING JOBS?

19 second gen italian, speak the language pretty well which make it hard for me to learn french in my town without confusing the two, havent gotten laid in almost 3 years now, blowjobs every 6 months to keep my dick straight, one fuck buddy on the side waiting to suck me dry but idc cause im a fucking retard
about 5k in bank, 4k in mutual funds, in a program that i dont necessarily love but dont hate either, dad has construction company that my program is easing myself into
All i wanna do is jerk off in bed and watch japanese vlogs and come up with the courage to just book a flight and visit that country so that when i come back to my already predetermined successful life i can say i saw a bit of asia ontop of the eurotrips my family already goes on yearly.
Im a fucking scumbag for writing this cause my life is pretty perfect and I have everything served to me or given if asked for. But im not some fucking spoiled cunt so i guess i have that going for myself

hey im a rapper/producer, you got a soundcloud or something?

22 year old White American male living in Oregon for college (marine biology major). Work as a deckhand on a purse seiner in Bristol Bay (really big Salmon area up in Alaska) during the summer. Lots of friends, and no GF right now.

Ive fucked 5 different girls. I only tried establishing something With one of them, she fucked another guy in the establishment period - after that i havent done any relationships. I only fuck random skanks out on drunk Nights.

I spend most of my time studying and training/lifting.

Free time is spent playing hearthstone With buddies.

Life sucks.

20 white guy, in heavy depression for several years now, have a few close and trustworthy friends, engineer student
still didn't resort to psychedelics or alcohol
i try to fight it again and again, but something always drags me down and fall twice as hard

Just turned 24 years old yesterday. White. Never get excited about anything anymore. Currently in an unpaid internship. Was working at Ford before the internship, and I'm likely going back to Ford after the internship. Been engaged for 5 months to a girl I've been with for 6 years. Don't have a whole lot of sex any more, fiancee has a fairly low sex drive. Fiancee might be slipping into depression. Have no close friends besides my fiancee (neither does she, we have the same friends). My only male friend moved across the country about a year and a half ago. Don't do a whole lot aside from shitpost, read news articles, play video games, and watch TV/movies with my fiancee (I did go out every day last weekend though, first time I've done anything in a while).

I hear McDonalds is hiring.

20 year old Flemish student who wants to get out of this country

No future here. I would be the first one to return though when a war breaks out here

>41

>still on Sup Forums

what do you think

I gave up because trying didn't work.

Are you a wizard

no, but at this stage it wouldn't bother me if I was

22 y.o. trap genderfluid non binary homosexual cis trans fat lover, Asian BBW molester and genderkin homofluid.

>27 years old
>5'9ft
>average body type
>6/10 facial looks
>24 year old gf (She's about 8/10, Lebanese and works in a spa)
>I'm a tradesman
>Quite vocal on politics (but bring bantz into it too)
>had okey GSCE (high scroll test results) skills
>I'm extroverted as fuck (ESTP personality type too)
>have ADHD
>116 IQ
>play for, captain and manage my local football team
>do lots of hobbies and shit
>UKIP supporter (soon member)
>make music on my free time
>like to grow my own vegetables in my back yard (gf helps half of the time)
>consider myself a national conservative
>agnostic on gods existence, but believe in Christian values. I do like to believe God and especially heaven are real though)
>have boxing history (although nowadays, I just train rather than fight)
>I like to drink a lot on weekends
>have a core group of m8s
>many other friends and acquaintances
>want about 5 children

How was it to see your country radically change within your lifespan? Would you ever expect in let's say 1991 that Londons mayor would be a muslim