19 years in a few weeks

>19 years in a few weeks
>balding
kill me

Lost my hair early and turned grey, don't sweat it, some girls go for it. Best bet is to crop it.

This is what happens when you smoke. It rots your brains and your hair falls out.

use minoxidil

You won't hit a pussy even with the most fabulous hair on the planet, so stop complaining it won't make any diference.

Holy fuck I thought you somehow got ahold of my picture. Looks exactly the same. On the plus side if we lose our hair in a few years we might get called to become a captain of a starship

Not even bad yet user. No one cares about something that small.

>No one cares about something that small.
That's what she said

You will be like a football when you are 25, enjoy it :)

You posted this exact shit last night, fucking get a life faggot.

> Get Finsteride
> Maintain Hair Until there is a cure
> Whats the problem, again?

I wish I was bald, but I have hair like 80's glam-rockstar

>get on hrt
>stop going bald
it's not rocket science tbh

Shave your head and grow a beard.

radiation poisoning is a bitch

next your teeth will start to fall out and bleed too

Never notice guys balding until they complain/tell me about it. Don't worry too much

enjoy the rest of your life being ignored by women, hahah baldy

Start working out. then shave

Haha you fucking loon.

That's a tornado, atleast what we call them where we are from.

I asked my barber about it and she said, yea it's just a tornado. And I was like ok fine lol i was getting super worried im just 21.

And she said yea dont worry.
I still use Rogaine Forte, it works really nice.

If you really like hair, buy Rogaine and shit until you have enough money for hair transplantation.

see u

Started getting gray hair before turning 18. 25 now and it's becoming noticeable at first glance. Apparently lots of women are into the grey look, so I'm not too worried.

i know that feel...
start lifting faggot. like now.

This is the best option if you really start going bald.

Make it your choice to be bald. The beard is necessary though, or you will look like an egg.

I cannot grow a beard, it is just a couple of pig hairs on my face right now if I let them grow.

FINSTERIDE NOW NIGGUH

Enjoy growing tits and losing muscle tissue!

You might have enough to go with a short hair style. A hairless patch blends in somewhat.

enjoy believing a couple of depressed guys on the internet instead of actual doctors in the real world!

You're not balding you retard that's just the centre point of your hair. More visible than usual perhaps but everyone has one

Sure!

Those Effects are so minimal. Shits practically an urban legend

This.

Where I'm from we call it a cowlick. Not everyone has one. A lot of people do. Some even have two. It's basically a spot on your head where strands of hair grow in different directions. The result of this is that the center of the cowlick can make it look bald but it's really no different than if you part your hair down the middle and pull the two sides away from each other, you're going to see scalp.

It doesn't look like you're balding at all but if you're really that concerned a dermatologist can clear it up for you.

And don't forget it will be like 10x harder to get your dick up when using Finnasteride!
Dick loves to sleep if you use it :)
And if he starts using it at that age, in 10 years he can wear a bra and has the muscles of a 70 year old woman!

Overall, estimates suggest that out of every 1000 users of this medications, about 4-10 will develop gynecomastia.

So fucking what.

Don't worry about these things, user, these things are part of the rich tapestry of life. You can't be a generic robot, you are unique.

That's a hair whorl, and you're not balding.

Mine is in the shape of a pagan/nazi symbol.

it could be worse
ou could have cancer or whatever

Ketaconazole shampoo. It's better than nothing. Wish I started using it when I was your age. No it's will not stop the hair loss but it should slow it down.