Chubby Thread

Chubby Thread
OC gf
Previously posted

I know some people like clothed teases

Couple more teases, then a few full frontals.

decent body op

Comments?

she holds her weight really really well. Shes gained about 20lbs since, Shes in the process of losing it again. But she will always be thick. And I love it. hope you enjoy

LIPS

those tits are amazing, and she looks to have a pretty face too

you have pics of the weight gain?

Initials?

Its a little square for my taste. But it comes with her size, square but solid and bold features. Wish I could show her face, but morals etc. Wouldnt dare expose her, will definitely share pics for Sup Forumsros to see her thickness though.

Nah these are all old pics. I might have one on my phone. Im on her laptop and away from home atm. My stack is on my personal pc. Ill see about getting a gain pic.

reli? lips look nice, what colour eyes does she have? your a very lucky dude OP

DIAMONDS, that smile and that body WOW

Thanks! Green Eyes
We need some contributors!

Gf

would marry

Here's a pic of weight gain. Bad quality sorry. Had to jump on my phone.

be patient i can see shes gunna get a lot of intrest!

ex gf

she looks perfect like this, would love to have those thighs wrapped around my neck!

Last one!
Its to bad, as soon as we moved in together we are down to like, love making once a week or so. Shes only begs for it when shes drunk. But Honestly its a little worth it.

Cause she likes to be taken advantage of, choked, slight bondage, sometimes anal. And lets me force my cock down her throat.

love green eyes, wish you could post face but totally understand

Just happened the other night! she lost her mind, she usually wont sit on my face cause shes a little self conscious. But it was great.

tell me you have pics of this on your pc user?

You get a good thing going, keep at it, she's a smokewagon!

Some, honestly have taken less pictures, the more diverse and intense we get. Im enjoying it to much lol!

Im eventually going to set her up and start doing photography with her. (Im an artist for a living, and trying to open her mind and expose her self a little more)

look forward to seeing your work on /b

Nice

can i have a name for my folder pls?

All very beautiful!
Also a note from OP, she loves when I cum on her tits, its her favorite. But she doesnt like her face came on..... RIP

Leah

thanks user, you have kik?

I do, but i cant do anything over it sorry =l
Girlfriend is a hawk on my phone...

Gf teasing

Also Perfection/10

Ugly face, you can just tell

What's your kik?

She does not have proportions

What a fucking pig

shame

once a week is pussy shit i'd rape that meat every dayyy

More!
Redhair?

She is!

She reminds me very much of this model I follow, Lillias Right, but she is taller and proportioned better. And has much larger breasts that are quite perky for the size.

j0nrambow

Bump 1 last time