Sup Forums-shill vs tumblr-shill

I'm not a fan of Evalion but could this twat shill any harder for liberal good boy points if he tried?: m.youtube.com/watch?v=3R727Ip76p8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"I'll tell you what, she doesn't care about you"/
youtube.com/watch?v=MHqZSa2dQ0Y
youtube.com/channel/UCv_Vi2Ct-vT2UjIcd9e_nNw
youtu.be/HM-O8Px13K8
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=DPnC3n2fpYs
youtube.com/watch?v=h0hihr1DlQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll tell you what, she doesn't care about you, she doesn't care about "us", she only cares about the money she gets from you.
She reads texts that her boyfriend wrote, she talks with an anime voice to attract permavirgins like you and shows her ugly face from time to time.
And guess what? She looks like a stereotypical polish jew, like Anne Frank.

She shits out 3-4 videos a week and asks for PayPal donations, yet her videos all have the same content, she's just telling you things you already knew anyway. There's no need for her channel, she's not redpilling anyone, her channel is just a circlejerk for turbonerds who have never seen a woman in real life.

She's like the gurl gamerz but about politics, and you're falling for it.

SHE GOT FUCKING SHOAH'D! NO MORE REDPILLED NORMIES NOW!

How much do you get paid to post this shit here?
Does he actually get enough views to offset the cost of paying people to shill his videos?

Mods just deleted the other thread lmao

I know that sounds dramatic but it's current year

She was red pilling people who would, never on their one, read this information.

>"I'm not a fan of Evalion"

Read more, fucking burger.

Nahhhh, Sup Forumsvirgins just wanted a right wing waifu. Didnt matter how shitty her teeth and hair were. As long as she spouted nat soc "beliefs" she would be guranteed a following. Not of normies but of sad kissless virgins who just want to believe a girl actually believes what they do.

I get paid 50 shekels every time I shill his channel on this board.

You can't read. Shoo.

Sorry that you and Victoria share the same terrible teeth Nigel.

I like how you try to avoid the point but whatever, that's typical on Sup Forums.

>I have nothing to say, time to talk about his flag

Nigel, you must be new here.

good, fuck that stupid shill bitch.

she looked like a fucking jew, she shilled on Sup Forums, she spewed whatever we told her to. she was a fake piece of shit, and probably a jew.

fuck milo too, you milo dickriders are fucking faggots.

Fight me.

DELETE THIS

I'm waiting for the mods to delete it. I didn't realise there were already a million threads on the subject already.

SAGE

fuck you faggot, she's legit, you don't know anything bitch

Already did, in the year 1776. REDCOATS GOT REKT.

sup evalion, i can smell your impotent jewish rage through the computer.

if you want to fuck with that degenerate faggot on youtube, just attack him on the grounds of him attacking a jewish girl who made comedy videos. because she sure as fuck is a jew, and sure as fuck wasnt serious.

With the support of the French, Spanish, Native Americans and Dutch. Plus, our armies were stretched too thin and we realised that it wasn't worth the hassle holding onto the 13 Colonies when there much more resourceful lands to conquer and maintain.

DELETE THIS

Who cares just so long as she's getting the message out? You're just butthurt about your virginity and you're angry that someone with a vagina is getting attention. Go back to /r9k/.

And how did that work out for you? Does it feel good that your old Colony became a larger and more influential empire than you ever were or will be? Fucking Nigel.

Uck. This is what happens when you let teenagers take over the internet. Take this shit to Sup Forums. You'd actually improve that shithole.

Can anyone tl;dr the story?

I ignored first Evalion threads for couple of days figuring its some newfaggery sliding or shilling and then i was off the Sup Forums. Now it escalated quickly and it kind of spiked my interest.

I mean before mods delete this thread if you manage...

that fag has cockmongler written all over his preemie face.

she was a stereotypical jewish girl who shilled on Sup Forums for attention and started spewing Sup Forums memes on youtube. only summerfag idiots cared about her 2bh.

she was just some jewish snake pandering to us, she wasnt 'getting the message out' since she was only trying to view whore on here.

>Larger
The British Empire covered 1/4 of the Earth's land surface at one point, Jared.
>Influential
Nope.

I don't know if you know this, Jared. Good things don't last forever which is why the British Empire fell. We're seeing a similar thing happen to the 'United' States of America when we look at the difference between the 1950s and the 2010s there.

>60%

Who gives a shit about what she cares about you dumb faggot this has nothing to do with her as a person.
Stop sucking Onision's cock.

>be british
>get KHAN'D

>be american
>literally get BLACKED

>The British Empire covered 1/4 of the Earth's land surface at one point, Jared.

Yeah ours covers every "civilized nation" the moon and mars by proxy. You dont even come close

>Nope.

I guess the internet we are talking with, the microprocesser in your computer and a million other things you use each day WERENT the product of american capitalism?
>This is what Nigels actually believe.

>be british
>used to own all the world's diamonds
>now have their daughters ripped hymens

CLAP CLAP

>be american
>in the 50s they were strong and thrived
>now niggers fuck their wives

0.05$ has been deposited into your account.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"I'll tell you what, she doesn't care about you"/

Shoo shoo, shills.

What in the flying fuck has happened to Sup Forums?

Some beta-fag SJWs get a YT channel taken down and and you are all siding with them? At the very least validating their actions through your own inaction?

Have they finally won?

If she was a controlled opposition shill, why did her channel got shoah'd

The classic 'shit the goy knows, shut it down!' it seems.

Shills have been shitting up Sup Forums for years now to control the narrative.

They masquerade as Sup Forumsacks, or "reasonable moderates siding against the Sup Forums hivemind". They use your memes and terms to appeal to you. All shills.

To control the opposition

Who made English the most dominant language in the world? Sure you could say it is America because they're currently the most dominant country in the world but we spread that language across the globe with our empire. Also, the computers you 'made' wouldn't have been here if we didn't spark the Industrial Revolution. Also, we invented the World Wide Web. Case closed, wanker.

This guy is still alive?
His cut editing is the fucking worst.

isnt that the whole point?

Pretty sure the nigger population in Britain is almost the same as it is in the U.S.
I mean at least here they were once farm equipment, you guys are importing the aids intentionally

This

No the whole point of "controlled opposition" is to keep that person around so they can masquerade as the opposition and make them look bad, not to shut them down you moron.

She was never a "shill", that was a meme started by actual shills.

>the jewish girl who just spewed Sup Forums memes and admitted to shilling on here wasnt a shill
A FUCKING LEAF

The U.S. has 40-50 million niggers.

The population of the U.K. is 60+ million.

If we had the same amount of niggers as the U.S. we'd be a no-go zone.

OH LOOK ANOTHER SHILL THREAD

I mean in terms of population percentage

How is she Jewish, and how is that related to her videos? What's wrong with giving ideas that are common on Sup Forums more exposure via Youtube instead of them being hidden away on obscure websites by anonymous people?

Also
>A FUCKING LEAF
Thanks for proving my point about "using your memes and terms to appeal to you", shill.

pupinia stewart > Evalion

The kikes know when to stop a successful controlled opposition, they can't risk keeping a factual channel like this for too long.

>How is she Jewish
well she looks like a stereotypical jew, she shilled on here and made clickbait videos... sounds like a jew to me.

>What's wrong with giving ideas that are common on Sup Forums more exposure via Youtube instead of them being hidden away on obscure websites by anonymous people?
>obscure
giving our ideas more exposure = pandering to Sup Forums and making clickbait videos for youtube shekels.. hmm...

fuck off syrup nigger

Still a long way off. Blacks make up an estimated 13% of the US population while blacks make up approximately 3-4% of the UK population.

She films her rambling videos close to Dunmoore Tennis Club in Pickering Ontario Canada.

She probably lives there as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHqZSa2dQ0Y

You shills are so bad at fitting in, it's almost embarrassing.

>OH NO SOMEONE IS MAKING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THAT CAN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE THAT'S "SHILLING FOR SHEKELS" AND "CLICKBAIT" AND OTHER BUZZWORDS
>ALSO SHE'S A JEW BECAUSE I SAID SO DID I MENTION I REALLY HATE JEWS I'M FROM Sup Forums BY THE WAY, AND ALSO SHE'S A JEW SHILL EVEN THOUGH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF HER VIDEO SHOWS HOW NONSENSICAL THIS IDEA IS

youtube.com/channel/UCv_Vi2Ct-vT2UjIcd9e_nNw
So of her videos. I get to watch more of my Goy Queen

kek strong bantz

Her channel had tens of thousands of subscribers. It was our stronghold on the Normienet. We could have redpilled thousands. That's why we support her. Maybe you're just projecting, friend?

I agree and I think the entire thing is childish

>IT'S 2016

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

But I hate Onision more than I generally dislike this Evalion wench, so... if it pisses that dangerous preening sociopath Onision off, I'm all for it.

Wait!
Is it eva-lion or ev-al-eeon?

Those types of comments are from shills. I'm convinced of it.

Elagon aparently, she doesn't even know

youtu.be/HM-O8Px13K8

Who cares? Onision's a dumb mother fucker and masturbates to attention. He's pronouncing it wrong on purpose.

See, you're still doing it, shill.

there may not be enough evidence to allege she's a mossad shill, but you'd be blind to not notice she's but a mouthpiece

Th-that's alarming.
>Onision
How about this one? How do you pronounce this one?

>How about this one? How do you pronounce this one?
"Sociopathic manipulator: avoid," I think

Are you not familiar with this faggot?

you dont seem to understand the difference between some jewish girl shilling here and clickbaiting, and actual positive youtube content.

compare that jewish tart's meme spewing to shit like
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

when we redpill on youtube we do it properly, we dont just shill here, pander, make clickbait videos and repost our own infographics.

theres a difference between effectively redpilling the goyim, and being a pandering jewish whore. sorry weedman

>Are you not familiar with this faggot?
No, why would I be?

Yes user, anyone who has right-wing views outside of Sup Forums and embraces some Sup Forums ideas is a "shill", and a "Jew", and "controlled opposition", and "pandering to Sup Forums" and "e-celeb looking for shekels" and other buzzwords.

Keep shilling friend, it's not like you're fooling anyone with a brain.

Because if you're a loser enough to hang out here, you should be up to speed with internet lolcows.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPnC3n2fpYs

>every phone call gets more and more insane and desperate

Bad publicity is still publicity, if this boy can take her seriously, that means she is being taken seriously.
Despite her teeth.
Now explain this photo stormfags.

Don't watch much youtube, tb h.

>Make clickbait videos
Well how else will you get normies attention?

>Europa awaken
>HITLER WAS A GOOD GUY
Pick one. As a normie browsing youtube.

>evalion
youtube.com/watch?v=h0hihr1DlQw

She had tens of thousands of subscribers, not exclusively Sup Forums browsers.

>pandering jewish whore
Nice buzzwords.

Is anyone you don't like a Jew?

Is anything that actually remotely agrees with some Sup Forums ideas "pandering"?

Is any girl a "whore"?

Don't answer that.

I'm just asserting that she simply narrates the work of others, work on your reading comprehension

>I'm just asserting that she simply narrates the work of others

Literally nothing wrong with this you fucking idiot.

Guess what, most documentaries, teachers, media personalities etc. do that.

None of that makes her a "mossad shill" or justifies bitching about her now instead of the fact that she was removed from Youtube because of SJWs.

What is the difference to you between being a "mouthpiece" and just being a young girl sharing ideas she other people are sharing? Because apparently there is none.
Fact is she was red-pilling normies, second fact is onision is a faggot.

>Is anyone you don't like a Jew?
she is a fucking caricature of a jewish girl, shes literally anne frank tier.
>Is anything that actually remotely agrees with some Sup Forums ideas "pandering"?
shes admitted to shilling on here for views
>Is any girl a "whore"?
most of them

pic related is her

God what the fuck is wrong with this faggot turned board always posting fucking attentionwhore e-twinks?

Fuck off and stay there

>jewish girl

You can keep using these buzzwords, show me how she's a Jew, or why she's "Anne Frank-tier" and how that's relevant.

>shes admitted to shilling on here for views
Literally nothing wrong with wanting to give more exposure to videos if they're supported here. That's how you support something you like, by giving them views, clicks, etc., it's the least that can be done.

>most of them
I can't tell if you're just a /r9k/ autist who just hates women, or someone pretending to be a "misogynist" just you can fit in. It's quite sad.

>Literally nothing wrong with wanting to give more exposure to videos if they're supported here.
>theres literally nothing wrong with shilling
>how is the sterotypical jewish girl a jew?
sup evalion

Do you even know what shilling is?

>theres literally nothing wrong with shilling

If someone who shared a lot of Sup Forums ideas made a video to share them on huge social media sites like Youtube, I would expect them to post it here so it can be criticized or so they can get some support via clicks. I don't even know if she really does browse Sup Forums but whatever, either way is fine.

>how is the sterotypical jewish girl a jew?
Yes, please answer this question shill. Why is she a Jew? You still haven't done that.

You can't just call anyone a "Jew" and expect everyone on Sup Forums to mindlessly hate them and believe you because of this stupid label.

Meant to quote:

shes admitted to shilling her videos on here.

this thread is a shill thread.
>waaa the big bad faggot on youtube reported me for spewing Sup Forums memes and pandering to you goyim
not your personal army

credit is given where it's due at the end of documentaries, and the presenter doesn't try to appropriate the work to herself .

>she was removed from Youtube because of SJWs

> she was red-pilling normies

here, take your scheckles

>how is this a jew?
top kek, open your eyes leaf.

ever notice how all the shills posting their garbage here are jews? kikebart, milo, evalion

She was probably joking. You can't really shill for your own ideas.