Friendly reminder that illegal immigration is NOT A FUCKING ISSUE

Drumpf has tricked the Conservative voting base , that is rooted in white nationalism , that illegals are an issue when they are not and work jobs NO AMERIFATS would work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpwFNFjL8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/17/1996_flashback_bill_clinton_talks_like_trump_on_immigration_we_are_a_nation_of_laws.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FZXbG5gvoC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to be 18 to post here, kid.
MODS MODS MODS

>m-mods mod!

Op is a jew.

>illegal immigration isn't an issue
wew lad

fuck off you stupid nigger

your liberal arts degree doesn't qualify you to speak about politics

sage

Shitty bait, but the fact that people still think Trump won the nomination based solely on the conservative base of the party are completely retarded.

>NOT A FUCKING ISSUE
Illegal immigration saturates the job market and drives wages down because labor supply goes up. This is literally basic fucking economics 101.
>NO AMERIFATS would work
Yeah, they would actually, if the jobs that spics have taken were still available, the wages they pay would be decent and tons of people would want them. Even if they were minimum wage, there are millions of high schoolers and college kids who deserve those jobs more than some filthy fucking illegal wetback.

Liberals bitch about Reagonomics because "HURR WEALTH DOESNT TRICKLE DOWN" and "THE WEALTHY HORDE THEIR MONEY INSTEAD OF SPENDING IT BACK INTO THE ECONOMY." What do you think spics do with theirs? They send it all home to Mexico. That is money that is leaving the US. Oh but wait, liberals are retarded and can't process double-think.

He only attracts really social conservatives and redneck hillbillies who vote racially

I would argue that Illegals don't nearly make enough money to be extracting so much wealth out of the economy like the wealthy do with tax free offshore havens

So in short , go fuck yourself hick

>I would argue that Illegals don't nearly make enough money to be extracting so much wealth out of the economy like the wealthy do with tax free offshore havens
I never said they did, but it's still an extremely significant amount of money that should be staying in our economy rather than going to Mexico and helping build theirs. Mexico has one of the fastest growing economies in the world right now. It's not hard to understand why.

And whereas the money that rich yuppies make go into stocks and investments that benefit American businesses, the money that Paco and Maria make goes back to Mexico to help their 40 family members buy tomatoes and corn. Which do you think puts more money into our economy in the long run?

And people like me who are socially a bit liberal, hate illegals and the mooselimbs, hate the establishment, and want us to stop being neocon retard world police. Like i said this is just shitty bait anyway. If it's not then kill yourself.

>work jobs NO AMERIFATS would work
There's no such thing as a job you can't find a man to work. Maybe Americans won't work it for AS LOW OF PAY, and that's the fucking problem with illegal immigration.

And by the way, this is coming from a guy who is dating a Hispanic girl, of whom some of her family is illegal. I know how they work. They might be poor as dirt here in America, but back home, with the money they make, they live equivalent to upper-middle class. That is why more and more of places like Mexico are experiencing a massive growth in the middle class. They come here, steal American jobs (as well as stereo equipment, cars, and TVs), get paid their lousy slave wages, then go home and live comfortably and put money into the MEXICAN economy rather than the American.

My girlfriend's father literally saves almost every cent he makes here. He buys the absolute bare essentials, and has saved up several hundred thousand dollars in the bank. When I asked him why he saves so much, he blatantly tells me it's because he wants to go back to Colombia and live like a king rather than live comfortably here.

These people are not Americans. They do not want to be Americans. They're taking us for chumps and only want to live here to feast like parasites off of our massive economic powerhouse, so they can retreat back to the caves they crawled out of and be the head hancho down there.

>Drumpf has tricked the Conservative voting base

You seem to have mixed it up. Trump isn't telling the voters what they want, they're telling him what they want, and he's listening.

It's the single biggest issue of your time you fuck.
What the fuck do you think America is going to look like when it's 40% white.
It's going to be Venezuela or Brazil you stupid fucks.

>I would argue that Illegals don't nearly make enough money to be extracting so much wealth out of the economy like the wealthy do with tax free offshore havens

Do you know who benefits from illegal immigration? The ultra wealthy with offshore tax heavens. They have an incredibly cheap source of labour from them and don't have to obey labour laws.

Do you know who is harmed by illegal immigration? Working class Americans. They have jobs taken from them and wages driven down, and their taxes spent on illegals.

You're literally on the side of the 1% against the American people

thats what a populist faggot would say kys

Please show me some informal resources

I'll wait

you don't deserve to proxy under that flag
find a different one, loser

mad because i live in a far more superior country.
pretty sad that usa wont come anywhere close norways living standards, trump is the only thing that could help your poor excuse of a country.

mfw living in CA

norway's a nice country
you, however, are shit

maybe your views would change if you got out of that shitty lefitist mind set. jesus christ you're a mess.

>thinks a tostada is a wall
>tried to call ithers ignorant racists
Lol liberals

I know this is hard for you to understand but you can deal with both illegal immigration AND offshore tax havens. If only we had someone with policy ideas that addressed this. If only.

>Norway is superior to USA
>any country is superior to USA

faggot

so you admit that you're utter trash and a stain on norway
good to know

ye you're a tough guy.

Bone up on your wall-building skills, Paco.

>be me
>software engineer at microsoft making $120k
>want to keep my money instead of paying for stupid shit like education, infrastructure, or scientific research
>vote trump to lower my taxes
>mfw people unironically will be voting for trump because he dislikes illegal immigration
>mfw people unironically think people working for less than $5/hour are ruining the country with the largest GDP

says the faggot who told someone to "kill themselves"

deal with it, you're a cunt

>illegals don't harm the country

Oh, dear.

>>want to keep my money instead of paying for stupid shit like education, infrastructure, or scientific research
I agree, the free market should handle this

Really made me think, I supported #AllInForJeb, after reading this great points I'm now #ContraryWithGary

oh look it's another retard who jacks off to national GDP instead of median quality of life

Retard alert, everyone.

>>want to keep my money instead of paying for stupid shit like education, infrastructure, or scientific research

How about Shaneequa's welfare check? do you like paying to feed her 12 chimplets after Tyrone abandoned her?

>alaska $139 mil
From where?

cuck senpai fag faggot

come on now, dont let your feelings take over.
just be glad that the trump will save your shitty country and make it great once and for all. join the train or get stumped

Every liberal loves niggers.

We need a fortified border for the drug smugglers.

Enjoy getting cucked by Pajeet when microsoft hires some more 'skilled' H1bs because you didnt vote trump

Retarded murricans deserve to be taken over anyway for what they did to the native americans

idiot if you support trump then why did you attack a trump supporter suck my fucking dick
maga

Vote to remain in your European Cuckshed.

FAIRUS is a Lolbeetarian Think tank propped up by the Kochs bros probably

Murrica should be taken over by non whites, it was after all a non white nation originally.

>ebryting I duhn like esh cock bruverz

Muricans are just Europeans in self denial, the most retarded europeans, unenlightened and stupid

if an illegal is getting paid $5 an hour, then a legal citizen will get paid $3 an hour working the same job, because of taxes, which goes full circle back to the illegal, and then the money goes to mexico.
assuming you're not lying, it's sad that someone can make a six figure salary and still be so stupid.

I'm glad I actually go outside and talk to people

Settle down old timer. We'll be whiter than you in no time, Inshallah.

i didnt approve of his gf's shitty illegal family, and if he was a real trump supporter he would've reported it. get stumped fagget

>Drumpf

i told you to suck it BITCH!!!!!!!!!

>white people like this guy
ARE YOU KIDDING MEE?!

Ahmed dear, you do know this board has ids, correct?

illegals don't work the same job as regular citizens

0/10 try again

>AMERIFATS

Nice try paco.

>muh jobs 'mericans don't want
Put the niggers in jail to work then.

>illegal immigration isn't an issue
Yeah, I guess the many billions we spend on non-citizens to stay here isn't really too important.

Now a legitimate issue is that a guy with a wig can't get into a woman's bathroom, that's really a big one right there everyone should focus on. Forget about a bunch of fucks who come in and can't speak our language sucking up all our resources, we really need to make sure dragqueens can use the ladies room

public assistance programs only account for 12% of tax spending by the federal government

if republicans were really against high taxes because "taxation is theft" then they would be anti-military because the vast majority of tax dollars are spent on national defense

>illegals don't work the same job as regular citizens
I work with illegals, try again.
You have no idea how annoying it is to try to work a job with someone who doesn't speak your language, constantly fucks things up, and still probably makes more than me.

I love this picture

reminder of why he posted that picture.... it was to make fun of this

youtu.be/hpwFNFjL8SQ

>tfw nobody outside of the media gives a fuck about bathroomgate
It's time to send those fucking wetbacks home.

>if republicans were really against high taxes because "taxation is theft" then they would be anti-military because the vast majority of tax dollars are spent on national defense
Our army is the only thing propping up the dollar at this point.

by the way, you don't have to screencap facebook, just right-click the picture and hit save

Don't forget blasting shitty Spic music 24/7.

Which jobs would those be, exactly?

>work jobs NO AMERIFATS would work
how do you know if we get rid of them we can find out if this is true

>he thinks republicans are ancaps
>he thinks wasting money on criminal nigger breeding programs is equivalent to defending the nation militarily
>he doesn't know the military budget has been slashed under obama, but the pentagon check keeps getting bigger because mo money fo dem niggers, gays, and women in leadership programs

You should only be mad at yourself for failing so hard. You had every opportunity to be something else but you ended up on the same playing field as an undocumented migrant worker that doesn't speak English.

Please understand this dear mexican, every country needs to have walls, mexicans deserve to defend their nation and their culture aswell.. they erect walls on the southern border, as they should.. legal is different than illegal.. This is the farce.. nobody says don't ever come in at all.. simply come in so we know who you are and so that we know you are good person.

Would you open a door for a stranger to ravage you especially in this day and age.. no.. well it is precisely because of this stupidity that you live in this day and age..

To good health?

Even in the spelunkers about to find out where did it all go rotten.. in the places you won't find.. they're out there.. saying it's gone rotten let's bring back the times where we were more happy, let's not make it all unforgotten. youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

nice.. rhymes. hehe

>haha I don't want to pay for things I and everyone else uses in their life!

Kys you greedy fuck.

Kys.

>he thinks republicans are ancaps
every recent republican candidate has campaigned for lower taxes and a less regulated economy

>he thinks wasting money on criminal nigger breeding programs is equivalent to defending the nation militarily
no it's not because the military budget is massive in comparison

>he doesn't know the military budget has been slashed under obama, but the pentagon check keeps getting bigger because mo money fo dem niggers, gays, and women in leadership programs
again, the military budget is still by far the largest tax dollar eater

you know, you're completely right, but that doesn't mean it's not a problem

No fags allowed

>I don't know what GNP is

>he hates lower taxes
>he think the majority of said taxes fund the military
>he hates the military for using so much money
>The solution is to give them more money?

>Friendly reminder that illegal immigration is NOT A FUCKING ISSUE

Go away globalist kike.

Yeah, just take it from the white nationalist Bill Clinton. realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/17/1996_flashback_bill_clinton_talks_like_trump_on_immigration_we_are_a_nation_of_laws.html

youtube.com/watch?v=FZXbG5gvoC0