Custom sexbots now exist

Custom sexbots now exist.

What is your custom sexbot like?

Does the sexbot run on an open firmware so I can mod it to do my laundry as well?

19m
I can just use my hand

buff chick with a fat dick

Yes.

THICK bisexual seductress.

I've been fucking my hand as long as you've been alive son.

It's the one thing you won't get bored with.

Trust me. It's better than my wife most of the time. Plus I don't have to buy it flowers or dinner.

Ok, let's start
>Build in heating unit
Nothing worse than a room temperature fuck toy
>Self cleaning, both inside and outside
Nobody wants to remove his stains afterwards
>Can be repaired easily, replacement components available
With the numbers of joins and actuators needed, sooner or later one will fail. And I don't want the Apple version where I have to send the complete bot in and receive a possibly refurbished on a week later
>Exchangeable components
Besides useful for repairs, trying a new pair of tits or a different ass every now is a nice bonus
>Phthalat free
Hey, even if I fuck a robot, I want to preserve my chances to reproduce naturally

I'm holding out for this.
An assistant that can assist me with my engineering projects when desired, handle the dishes and household maintenance, provide active security, manage itself without my input for hours or days at a time, look like a 10yo Emma Watson, and take dick in the butt when required, acquire new skillsets with a simple download, and stays loyal, is vastly superior in every way to a human companion, especially as you get older.

Even if it does reduce the human population and leave an enormous army of androids in its place. ...may be the best thing for everyone.

like this

Then we need to form a political lobby group soon. Inevitably the anti-fun elements of the left ("MUH SEXISM!") and right ("MUH RELIGION!") will mobilize to ban sexbots.

Can I have a date with your hand... sounds like a guaranteed good time!

Or just buy an island in Asia and populate it with a defensive array of armed sexbots.

And lasers, user. Don't forget lasers.

This...

Probably the best plan for survival.

That or live in Canada.

I want robotic cat-girls who are perpetually in heat.

Ew, why the fuck would you want all that moaning and clawing and rubbing their cunts on your furniture? This is why you don't have any friends, dude.

You are gay, admit it

>This is why you don't have any friends, dude
But I will have a very loving cat-girl... plus robots clean the house during the day.

Looks and sounds like my ex.
Features: anus switched with the vagina; Sean Lawless dick added.

literally straight. i only like girls.