Did you like it?

Did you like it?

Are you food or sex?

overrated slow piece of shit

I did at first, but now that I've seen every pleb loves it too I don't

didn't even get to see Elle nude

complete waste of time

Fav movie of the year

I hated it, worst movie I saw this year.

You're a god damned idiot.

I hated it so much i wanted to kill my self after watching it.

It's on Only God Forgives level. Artsy, stylish, but boring and with no substance.

Refn's peak was Drive and he'll never make anything like that.

Nope. It was pretentious, over stylized trash. Just like all of Refns flicks

Do you think that she fantasies about being raped by Keanu after finishing shooting?

just finished watching it. can somebody explain to me what was the purpose of this movie? the dangers of beauty? modelling?

we have no proofs it was Keanu raping door by door.

Yes :)

He did say room 214 had the 13 y/o grill while ours was in 212, so who was 213 and 215?!

Vanity robs the innocent of their purity.

There's a scene where Elle does her first shoot and one of the models asks her what that feeling was like.

Elle is young and pure and the other models are refined but soulless, hence why they ate her and showered in her blood for sustenance.

it was the wild cat

no purpose.
the lolita shit was corny as fuck

13 y/o grill real lolita shit

i liked it until the third act

just because best girls win?

Best girl an heroed

no because there was no payoff. 2deep4me

how about the voice?

To show how different people approach physical beauty.
For personalist chick it was business. For the Chad it was something to admire and care of. For the photographer a mere toy to create art. Casting guy viewed the girls as a dolls, toys to play with. For Keanu it was something to rape and plunder. For the other girls it was everything.

Why was the literal semen demon walking in the desert in the first part of the end credits?

who was best girl ?

it was better than all the capeshit combined
which is not so hard to achieve though

Heathcote imho

this scene was so disrupting somehow, did she stay still or was a edition?

Best movie of the year so far easily

not the one with the manjaw, not the old lumpy lesbian, not the boyish dopey girl. i want the pretty looking one.

i like the pretty girl

>substance

What does that mean

>what was the purpose of this movie?

What's the purpose of Beethoven's music?

I felt nothing watching this movie, wasn't bored or entertained. Then some pointless edgy shit happened at the end and it was over.

No

natural beauty

kino is not for plebeians

post THE webm already

she didnt want to be sex so she had to be food
BRAVO REFN

which one?

wheres the autistic elle posters now

High-Rise had a discernible message and theme at least.

i like it

>you have had sex before, right?

>message

Films with a "message" are the most childish thing. Try Aesop's fables if you're looking for a learning experience.

>theme

You didn't think this film had beauty and it's value/effect as a theme?

High-Rise was dated because it was written in the 70's.

yeah ... all the time

Real lolita shit.

you could argue all the men except chad thought of them as dolls, toys to play with or rape and plunder and for them thats everything

women are stupid and i dont respect them. thats right, i just have sex with them.

No I don't have feelings, 'cause feelings are gay

Does anyone take Keanu seriously?

Whole cinema started laughing at his first apperance.

>Things that never happened

Are you kidding? He is perfect in this role. And I would not have expected for him to be.

REAL LOLITA SHIT

Why is it so hard to believe? He is a meme kind of. And that scene did have some weird comedic undertone. I did laughed when he walked out of dark and you see him for first time.

*did laugh

Best movie of the year.
Had lots of fun

only good acting I've ever seen of him

usually he only works because he's cast as a depressed character so he doesnt need to actually act and when he tries to play anything else it goes terrible, but for once he actually took on a character

He was excellent in Bill & Ted

I haven't watched it yet, though after that webm thread I feel like I have. Based on what I've seen, his previous work, and the responses on here, for and against, I'd be very surprised if this isn't a masterpiece. This has been quite a year for me - there are now two English-language filmmakers under fifty whose work I want to see, and I never thought that would happen again.

Yes. It's an incredible performance, and some of us already knew he was capable of being serious from A Scanner Darkly.

Who's the other?

Peter Strickland.

I just checked comments on his latest film and most were whining about "form over content" and "style over substance" which probably means it's great. Going to check that out.

Comments like that are the seal of approval, aren't they? Happy viewing user!

WTF i want to protect beautiful white women from jewish civilizational corruption now