what movies does Chad watch?

>white sissy is chad
lmao

whatever stacy forces him to see

How is that a chad?
He's a cavetroll. Also fuck back to /r9k/ you pathetic virgin

Movies with PIZZA

say that to my wife's son's face faggot, not online and see what happens

Capeshit and shitty comedies like Superbad, Adam Sandler Movies, Paul Blart, etc.

werckmeister harmonies

never back down

>chad means you have shit taste in kino

most chads enjoy classic action movies like Die Hard, arnoldkino like Commando and Predator, etc, they only watch capekino and shitty comedies cause of Stacy

There are few type of normies
>the chad - watches every blockbuster and swear it was the best movie of all time,things like the fast and the furious 10,Zero Dark Thirty are his favorite.
>the "im a movie guy" - watches movies because he wants to stand out in his normie group but falls short in terms of his real taste of movies,he thinks that Drive was sub par action movie.
should I continue?

American Pie

You are mistaking Chad for your own beta ass. Doing what he wants and still fucking Stacy is literally the definition of Chad.

>>the "im a movie guy" - watches movies because he wants to stand out in his normie group but falls short in terms of his real taste of movies,he thinks that Drive was sub par action movie.
So neo/tv/

>Hey bro I just watch this fucking based movie
user pulls at his fringe and picks his pimples
>Yeah what is it?
Chad stands over user, like the misty breath of a Hemmingwayesque bull user can feel the testosterone and Monster drink scented breath of Chad breathing overhim
>It's called The Mirror... I have no idea what the fuck it's about, but I like it because I can just switch off my mind
user can barley make eye contact. He tries to look at Chad in the forehead, at least that way he doesn't feel like Chad's steely blue man eyes drill into his skull like two stonebores
>What is it a horror, Chad?
>I dunno it's in some fucking Commie language and like some parts are in black and white. It's fucking awesome man. I love shit I don't have to think about just fucking watch the grass... reminds me of sport man. Ahh fuck... I think you'd see it you like all that fucking nerd gibberish shit don't you
user can't even look chad slightly above the eyebrows and proceeds to look down at his own shoes before his neck twitches
>I do like films from over the Atlantic yes...
>Fucking fag films man. this one was allright. Whoa, there's Stacy -- smell ya latter fag.
As he saunters off with broad steps he calls over his shoulder back at user
>Don't get sunburnt you pale-ass alright.

Fast and furious

>me on the left

No, because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

You are forgetting that Chad isn't just handsome and confident but also intelligent and well read.

I'm a Chad and I watch all that.

Spending all day reading posts on Twitch or Twitter doesn't make Chad well read.

>chad
>intelligent
>well read
I guess if you count Catcher in the Rye and the Giver as being well read...sure.

Thanks for the you's i will keep going

>the "I have a group of friends" - goes to the cinema without any interest or intent of watching the movie,his opinions right after the screening range from "pretty cool" to "I dont know i wasnt playing attention" or "to convoluted so i lost track"

>All this hate for Catcher
I like it for how cozy it is but I guess people just seem to dislike it due to a lot of people misunderstanding Holden and thinking they are a loner like him kind of like when they watch The Big Bang Theory and they say the names Batman and Superman now people think they are nerdy for knowing who they are.

>the "free spirit" - thinks he has taste based on his experience with different illegal chemical substances and possible experienced epiphany having open mind,but in reality when presented with a movie with stylistic choice like -Beyond the black rainbow- he gets confused and say the movie is bad.

You got a lot of projection going on bud. I like Catcher. Its just a standard high school book that Chads will invariably cite as a favorite because it's one of the few books they were forced to read.

>the "sports guy" - never seen a movie in his life,the only time he visits cinema is when his gf drags him there to watch the "women flavor of the year" movie like 50 shades of black ect.

>the "highschool sweetheart" - goes to watch a movie only if it includes his heroes from childhood or popular franchises like star wars and the such.He worships every movie with superheroes and wears t-shirts with batman logos.His opinions on movies as an artform are very heavy and opinionated but always looking down on anything that he doesn't have a shirt of.

>the "rich guy" - goes only newly opened cinemas only or cinemas that include gimmicks like 3D,4D,special seats and the sort.he always is in the company by a beautifully looking girl that will spend her time snuggling into his arms while she takes pictures for instagram while they are at the cinema.After that they both enjoy dinner at a nice place where they never at any point mention the movie they just seen.

middle looks like a long haired, skinny JJ Watt

>the "twitter guy" - goes with a group of friends that consider themselves alternative and smarter than the rest of the people,usually very well situated.They usually announce what movie they are going to watch and some simplistic remark that was never funny.
After the movie they make another post to confirm their existence,that they alive and survived the movie while commenting that the movie is for crazy people and not for them

>the "druggie" - cant remember the last time he has seen a movie without the help of narcotics.His favorite movies include pulp fiction and kill bill.

>ywn have a body like this

Why even live?

>ywn have a body like this
well not with a mindset like that for sure

>the "big guy" - a man who always wears a mask and usually brings his mercenary men to the cinema to watch TDKR and CIA based movies daily.

The only Chad I know is a manlet with a big head.

>literally me

Wolf of Wallstreet

>fight club
>the wrestler
>talladega nights
>brick houses
>anything with Adam Sandler

BMS: Rise of Chadland, err Thadland