19 years.

shy faggot

12 hours
Cause she is at home with husband and kids

2 days. We had a fight

4 years because fuck.

yesterday. fucking this married chick.

Two days.
Meh. She doesn't turn my crank like she used to.

year and a half cuz money more important.

About 10 hours. Because I'm still at work.

2 years, bitches be crazy

23 hours, because I didn't ask her to come over.

>never (28 yo)
>lack of confidence

it's been a couple days cause my dick feels sore

Shy is an excuse.

Everything is an excuse. What's it to you?

Them feels bro

>17 years
>shy and ugly

>Sup Forums
>sex
Chose one, and choose wisely user because with great power comes great responsibility.

In that case it makes you a virgin

I dont look bad, Im (mostly) fun to be around and Im not completely mental.

Im just too shy to go anywhere and approach someone. IF I went to a gay bar, I'd definitly get laid because Im rather cute for a guy, which they really like.
Im too nervous about it, to ever do that though

1 week because i had a procedure and they said no sexual activity for 2 weeks or an artery they went through could bleed. shitty thing is i go in for a big big surgery on monday so I wont be able to fuck my gf for like another 7 weeks or even masturbate. i want to die

1.5 weeks because im in france

2 weeks

Didn't see her for a week now she's on the rag. Been in a relationship for 3 years and now she's fat so sex isn't fun anymore.

2 months, with a hooker.
I feel pretty cobfident at times but i have different interests than girla of my age, i don't drink or smoke or go to the clubs, used to do it 2 or 3 years ago, but now o really don't care.
So even if i know a girl likes me i always act lazy and cold or rude

Not since last night.
>been busy today

Since summer 2015.
Graduated college and it's way harder to have everything fall into place for a random causal sexual encounter now. I almost never try with girls because I'm a fucking pussy about rejection so I only ever get girls who literally throw themselves at me. And that happens WAY less after college sadly.

10 hours because staying at friends house, hard to fuck with fucking kids in the house. -.-

>2 weeks

>Sup Forums
>Not every answer in thread is "entire life"
Everyone here is a liar

29 years because unattractive

xd right??? literally no variety amongst the people here at all xddddd only losers and neckbeards come to Sup Forums xddddd omg there literally isnt a single human being here who isnt the same exact stereotype xddddd

24 years cuz ugly and never had friends

i'll be your friend

26 years

like 60 days, got thrown in jail.

7 years, got heavy on pills and to sober up blocked everyone out. Been trying to get back out there, but hasn't been working.

Have wifi in jail?

From the age 25 to 30 I was a member of the golden dawn and became a hermit to study, I'm 32 and in the last year have been with 5 girls and four of them were at one time

>four of them were one at a time

The other was with both hands

Nah but you get to watch dudes shower and take a shit if thats your thing

Last Friday. Bloody vagina

was she fat

Of course, fat girls are my thing

3 days. Time to sound like a liar. My gf and I are going on a date with a chick we met on Tinder Saturday so I'm saving up the batter and tension for then.

3 weeks?

being married w/ kids sucks

mmm got pics?

8 months, was in training, no girls allowed. Completed training, getting laid tomorrow

I was incel from 20-26

I should've started fucking prostitutes earlier

33 years and counting

I'll suck you off tbh

In 4 days
Its going to be 21 years
reason: see pic

Amen, brother.

2 years. I've pretty much given up.

5 years, my wife is dead

6 years, no game

ive had sex two different people this summer, and i met another potential hookup for another festival later this year. ive also met a pretty cute girl that just started across from where i work. Pretty sure im going to ask her out by next week.

This is all about confidence, and you NEED to fake it until you make it.

PS confidence is not synonymous with being an asshole.

Nah, Sup Forums's full of sociopaths, and sociopaths know how to get what they want.

Yesterday. Fiance loves to bone

thanks?

3 days, period

got 3 kids aged 5 & under.

I drink myself to oblivion every night.

Sup Forums is full of people who WISH they were sociopaths, as it means they're special or different, and not just awkward people. A real sociopath would have no use for Sup Forums.

4 days
random chick at a concert, not really attractive one

i just wanna fucc hot bitches
>getting egdy here

I've jacked off in my car twice since the last time I fucked the wife....

same here

What do you mean?

1 month, im going crazy

About 5 months, I find it hard to approach girls

There's no subtext here bud. I mean what I said.

why would a sociopath sit on Sup Forums and talk with people he does not know that cant provide him with anything. Sociopaths dont know the concept of friends or community in our sense. This would never appeal to them.

>A real sociopath would have no use for Sup Forums

What does this part mean?

why?

me btw something around april this year

24 hours because gf had a sore pussy this morning

Are yoi retarded ?

like 6 months
dunno, I don't really like fucking if there's no relation. I found it boring as fuck

i dont know, when i meet Yoi i will let you know.

because sociopath, unlike you, do not waste time here

stop posting now :)

Well if you consider that my penis touched the inside of my mother's vagina when i was born then it's been 35 years...

since i born

about 4 weeks. GF and I broke up. I feel like shit.

Over 6 weeks.
In that time ive had multiple bj's and got to piitb twice but vag has been offlimits fml.

Worth it. Now we have awesome bebe and her vag should be all healed soon.

same here, just stop stalking her and move on bro

2 weeks. Just because i dont need to have sex that often. Not as much as i used to. The most in a day was 6 times. Thats was fun but i was younger and had more urges

About 28 hours.
No specific reason I haven't since then, just haven't.
Probably will in about 3 hours when I get home from work though.

But how do you know that? How many sociopaths do you know? Do you know every user that's ever posted here?

Not only are most psychological disorders on some sort of sliding scale, but not every person with every disorder is exactly the same.
Why wouldn't a sociopath post here, especially on Sup Forums?

11 years because I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me? But seriously I don't know. I don't really meet people. Always surrounded by old people. Seriously. Not even milfy old people.

Bout 36 hours.

We needed time to recuperate. But she gets home in 2 hours.

Jesus fuck. That just made me feel worse.
I've unfollowed her on facebook and Instagram and shit but litterely every girl i see remind me of her.
And all my songs that i used to listen to so i could feel better are just making me sad.
We were together for 3 years and then she told me she stopped loving me but still wanted to be together. Fucking breaks my heart man.
I'd murder the world for her to love me back. I still love her more than anything in this world.

Feels shared, bro. Same here. We still live together and fuck occasionally.

24 years how'bout dat?

I never knew Stings Shape of my Heart could fuck me over so hard.

same minus married

get laid p often but like said gf got fat, sex not fun anymore

2 days for me btw

8 years to the fucking day.
I don't know man I'm fucked up. My last gf destroyed my life and I just don't give a single FUCK about women anymore.
Which is a shame because I catch a qt or 2 looking me over showing that they're interested in fucking me. But then I think about trying to say something funny or clever, and how she's gonna turn into a mega bitch after the first time we fuck and all that other shit and I definitely don't want to get baby trapped into a loveless marriage only for her to take everything I have.
That and false rape claims, fuck that shit.

about 5 hours

3 years is hard but at least she still wanted to be with you in the end.

Try 7

About a month, and most likely 3 more months to go. Gf is having slight placenta issues with her pregnancy. Feelsbadman.jpg

3 months because no gf
And why? I don't visit hookers

almost 17 years and proud of this, sex is gay

If that's your age then meh. If you're 40+ then why are you on Sup Forums and also sorry I guess. 24 y.o virgin isn't so bad. If you have a job and money you can always get hookers or something. If you're fat and hate yourself then what's the point anyway. If you're just freaky looking then chill. It's probably not as bad as you think