Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybQecR1WuCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communities_of_chartered_regime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's proto

Proto what? Proto-Iberian?

not sure, definitely proto-something, otherwise it couldn't be mysterious

this.
possibly forms a substratum of Spanish/Portuguese language.

EUSKADI TA ASKATASUNA

Proto proto-european

How do I learn proto basque? Is there a website where I can receive lessons from proto basque speakers?

it's a substrate language. one of the original languages of europe before the indo-europeans horded their way through europe from the steppe

What did he mean by this?

Inb4 a Basque terrorist comes and starts shitposting about independence

>tfw I will never learn Basque

Try italki.

Galeggos should be ashamed of themselves :( they can't speak their language, I knew more than them :(

youtube.com/watch?v=ybQecR1WuCk

>3 italki credits have been deposited into your account

I want to learn the language so in this way I can go to the Basque Country and impress some Basque qts when I tell them that I'm from Central America but I can, in fact, speak the language, they are people that are very proud of their customs I've heard. Pity sex all over the place, lads.

>coruña

what did you expect?

btw, most of those words aren't used in the countryside but taught in school, for example in school we learn that window is fiestra/xanela but in the countryside they use the spanish ventana or the made up ventá, but of course it depends on the region

When are we going to remove the eternal quebecois from anglo youtube?

I've always found them to be pretty fascinating.

If they could maintain a stable government I don't really see what's so wrong about them forming their own country. France and Spain are dickballs tier anyways.

KORUÑO
O
R
U
Ñ
O

Fuck basques, they were always ultra loyals to Castille and they still have medieval privileges because of that and it's granted by the Constitution. All the independence meme was born recently after they became richer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communities_of_chartered_regime

This. It's an interesting language because it's the last language in it's language family.

Nice fantasy, Pablo

It's in a very small club of languages that are considered "original european" the other languages that are usually included in this category are the Celtic languages and Georgian, depending on who you ask.

What they have incommon is that they are language isolates that have only survived because of the geography of their modern locations.

>Celtic lanugages
>Original European
Celtic is an Indo-European language family m80.

Other than that, you are basically right.

Cave man spek disguised as language not natively spoken by anyone not in caves

The real native regions are below caves and people forced to speak it by caveman interaction.

Its all oko toko Lopo lop Lon lono
Reason nothing came from those regions