Jonah Hill implied less attractive than DeCaprio and Pitt, ragequits all French interviews

gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jonah-hill-interview-france

>Comedienne Ornella Fleury was interviewing Hill to promote his new film, War Dogs, and made a joke about her sexual fantasy involving Hill's Hollywood friends Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio where all three were in a hotel room then Jonah leaves. She also referenced a scene in This Is The End where Hill is sodomised by the devil. Both fell flat and, as BFMTV reported, the actor subsequently cancelled all appearances during French film festival, Festival du Film Asiatique de DeauvilleFrance.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/the_ticket/item/jonah_hill_super-talented_super-nice_jewish_boy_20120111/
thelocal.fr/20160913/french-weather-girl-says-sorry-after-ridiculing-jonah-hill
youtube.com/watch?v=8cjwdYOcUjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Breaking news
>France is filled with cunts

Then they fucked behind closed doors

>be "comedian"
>get butthurt

Poor bastard, he got Hon Hon Hon'd for real

>later that day, Jonah Hill was seen walking into a Subway and drowning his sorrows on footlongs

JUST

Maybe he shouldn't be so fat then.

this too.

He should have replied with something to the effect that her grandmother did the same thing in 1940 with germans and 1945 with americans.

His actual reply was weak as fuck

"Yeah, i came all this way to France to get ridiculed by some Weather Girl."

Fun fact: In France a person can't order more than one Sub per day. Europe has a lot of laws to prevent obesity.

>"I don't find you sexually attractive"
>That makes you a cunt

Your /r9k/ is showing.

>Implying the Subway Buddha hasn't transcended the plane of mortal pleasures

Remember when he got skinny and then got fat again
Why the fuck did he lost the weight
How the fuck did he lose the weight

We all know you want to white knight the French girl

Pretend the tables were turned and you were telling Leslie Jones you'd fuck Wiig and McKinnon, but would ask McCarthy and Jones to leave the room. In a professional interview no less.

>"Yeah, i came all this way to France to get ridiculed by some Weather Girl."
what else is he supposed to say
she was a cunt

>Jonah Hill implied less attractive than DeCaprio and Pitt
Well.

Bullshit aside, and fat shame and fat positivity faggotry aside...frenchcunts are literally the most terrible '''''''human'''''''' beings to ever exists.
I mean you yanks are cunts and faggots, but you never could hope to reach the level of cuntiness frenchies have by nature of just being french.

I don't think that's a funny joke and I think fat people are funny and disgusting.

it's a comedy show

It's better than being an hypocrite

>female comedian
>french
>joke about a threesome with two chads
honestly, I'm gonna have to side with Jonah on this one

I'm trying to think of one example of an American talk show host doing something like this to a foreign non-english speaking celeb but I can't think of any because why would they even be there, the US doesn't give a shit about foreign films enough for them to be on talk shows. Maybe someone made fun of Gerard Depardieu or something once or twice but probably not to his face.

>I'd totally fuck those two rich, successful, handsome actors and not you hahaha

dayum gurl u btfo that guy lmao

The joke was more mean than funny, but he was retarded for sniveling about it rather than playing it off.

>The joke was more mean than funny
it wasn't even a joke, it sounded like something high school girls say to drive someones confidence to rock bottom and laugh about with their friends
>rather than playing it off
in what way?

damn, jonah hill looks like *that*?

he should have just smiled and agreed, then cancelled all further interviews, that way they'd know insulting him was wrong and it makes him look more confident and less butthurt

I'm sure he's crying into his giant stack of money.

>getting butthurt enough to cancel all interviews is confidence

Sup Forums logic in a nutshell

That female interviewer is a total cunt.

Was she even trying to be funny? To me it seemed like she was trying to insult him. What did Jonah do to deserve that treatment?

only acceptable reaction is to laugh it off like it was a funny joke

a multimillionaire actor who fucks would have a high enough self esteem that a joke from a frog would roll off his shoulders, and that's the image he has to portray

to be a little bitch and whine about being insulted and cancel your interviews is such a bitch made thing to do

it is, it sends a clear message, these stupid talkshows always want celebrities, losing them for being rude to their guests is the best response

He's fat. He deserves it.

interesting thought exercise

the screeching on twitter
the apology and firing of the comedian who made the joke
how theyd tie it to trump somehow
the 'youll love leslie jones perfect response that breaks the internet' article

So is your mom.

I like how there's a fitness article right beneath the Jonah story. Disgusting fat cow.

>breaking news
>Jonas hill is full of subway

well what did jonah think women thought when they saw his fat ass standing next to leo, brad, and channing tatum

So in other words: Sup Forums's life in a nutshell?

> Sup Forums literally against fat shaming
lmao, he deserves it for being a fatass. Plus it was funnier than anything he's ever done in his acting career.

How did such a fat whiny pussy get anywhere in Hollywood?

lol you dumb castrated numale

shart in mart you fat fuck

>Comedienne

I thought "Comedian" was a gender neutral word but I guess women feel entitled to make up a special word for them.

I'm curious what happened to Sup Forums's thick skin

He looked attractive in a "I could totally get that guy with minimal effort" kind of way when he lost all the weight

>Caring about a Comedians feelings

They are the modern age court jester. They exist only to amuse us. Fuck them. You can literally shoot one and another will take their place and amuse you all the same.

"""women"""" dont feel that way, it's that French and German is a far older language than your mongrel language has ever been

that's a miss you pathetic whiteknight cuck, im not fat

but you might as well be, you castrated whiteknights are as attractive to women as jonah hill is

France, please just stick to sucking Jerry Lewis' moldy old dick for laughs

G: It's when i saw you getting sodomized by a 30 meters high demon that i realized you where the man of my life.

J: I heard you like getting sodomized a lot too.
(laugh at his own joke)
(...)

G: I have a fantasy about you, we both go to a hotel room, you make me laugh, then you make dicaprio and pitt come into the room and then... you leave..

J: Awkard thumbs up.

The man was butthurt before the joke, there isn't a lot of subways in Paris, maybe that's why...

>How did such a fat whiny pussy get anywhere in Hollywood?
jewishjournal.com/the_ticket/item/jonah_hill_super-talented_super-nice_jewish_boy_20120111/

>Woman attacks the sexuality of a man for no good reason
>Everyone laughs at him
>Man makes fun of woman
>You are going to jail mister

Geez, this patriarchy sure is oppresive

>he was butthurt after being insulted to his face
no shit, acute observation, sherlock

AMERIFATS CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER

When did Sup Forums become a bunch of SJWs? For a fat multi-millionaire jew that got his career through nepotistic connections no less

You make jokes about niggers, muslims, asians, weebs, trump, white people everyday, but somehow, a joke is not one as soon as a fat guy get offended.

I can smell you from here fatass

>Not asking if he can direct and tape the threesome.

Actual man would know how to respond appropriately, especially if he was a famous actor. Kike nu-males on the other hand apparently have a huge problem with self-esteem.

i thought it was a good joke

Eat fresh, my children

agreed

Diet and exercise, but honestly he was too late, he had already ruined his body, so he just looked freaky skinny

I don't understand where you're coming from. Why are you so outraged? I'm not fat at all, i just have empathy. I'm guessing you're a woman, only a woman is this cold.

Why can't Jona understand French wit?

I need all you triggered fatties to leave

>middle school tier insult
>wit

you meeming son?

he was never skinny, he just went from obese to overweight, still had a good 20-30 lbs to lose

Who would you fuck: skinny Jonah or fat Jonah? Please explain your answer.

i highly doubt anyone on this board has face to face called someone a nigger, made a joke about muslims, asians, etc. One thing is satire on the internet and another thing is actually going out of your way to shit on someone on an interview where you're supposed to be the guest

sure, Jonah was a pussy about it, but it was stupid of the interviewer to even say it in the first place

lol hope he kills himself for acting like sucha beta jewuck

she's not making fun of him because he's fat, she's making fun of him because he's not alpha like brad pitt

and no you dumb fucking numale cuckold, you're not like brad pitt, you're like jonah

>what else was he supposed to say?

"Yea and you wonder why your country gets bombed"

Shit ima better comedian and im phoning it in

>"Whaaah the French made me surrender!"

Now too. Before Affleck casts him as Penguin.

Saying as such, completely unsolicited, during an interview makes her a cunt, yes. Jonah wasn't in a bar hitting on her, he was just there to promote a movie. There's such a thing as a reasonable expectation of civility, especially in a professional circumstance.

cancer same reason all celebs lose weight

I don't think you're using the word "outrage" right.

jesus christ mate get a fucking grip

A proper confident man would have just laughed and made a joke about it, and not even at the expense of the French girl, because that just proves your insecure little ass got offended. No, it would be something like "OK, I'd leave, but I would still peep through the keyhole hoping to catch a glimpse of Brad's glorious butt". Voila, the crowd bursts out in laughter and you've proven how fucking alpha you really are. Words do not offend real men.

>Jonah Hill implied less attractive than DeCaprio and Pitt,
It's more than implication. It's foregone conclusion. Even fat Leo is more attractive than thin Hill.

Why can't Americans take banter?

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Would pay many shekels to see that reesponse, now that is a good response

2016 the first instance of cucking by words is recorded that has been successful

>I...I...I have homosexual urges!

That'll show 'em.

i don't think you have the ability to "think"

It's comedians interviewing a comedy actor, it's not professional.

And Jonah Hill told the woman she looks like she gets sodomized regularly, she nor anyone else got butthurt over it

Jonah's got a skin thinner than the Subway cucumber slices.

Even when he loses weight he still looks fucking gross.

Dude should just accept he's a 3/10 and move on. He could have turned that entire situation around and made her look like the cunt she is. Instead he just bitched out.

thelocal.fr/20160913/french-weather-girl-says-sorry-after-ridiculing-jonah-hill

>Threads yesterday
>"Duuuude lmao what a faggit cant handle the bantz"
>Threads today
>"dude what a cunt bitch that was meeeeaaan"

*french accent* scoff you amerecuns an your simple humour
*rolls eyes*
*lights cigarette*

Everyone hating on the interviewer is probably fat.

Prove me wrong.

>scores well-paid roles for being the fat funny guy
>gets his shit together, loses a fuck ton of weight
>doesn't get any fat funny guy roles anymore
>decides to get fat again for his work
>gets shit for being fat again

I'd be pissed too

Which of her relatives got a hit on?

It's obvious that you can not into the mind of a real man. "Oh, if I make a gay joke, people will think I'm gay."

Newsflash: real men don't give a fuck about other people's opinion.

Her job is to "faire des vannes" basically make offending jokes to invited guests, co-workers, etc...

On her first day she got acused of transphobia because she "insulted" a transexual co-worker, by calling her a "sirlady" and made references (again) to having a threesome with her.

It makes NO sense fatguy wasn't warned what was about to happen. He just didn't know the script.

This sort of shit happens all the time:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cjwdYOcUjE

I'm fat and she's my waifu
Come at me faggots

Maybe he should have worked on being actually funny, instead of fat guy funny.

i found a pic of you