Tell me whats wrong with me Sup Forums, I don't think I'm autistic or a sociopath/psychopath...

Tell me whats wrong with me Sup Forums, I don't think I'm autistic or a sociopath/psychopath, but something is definitely not normal. Or do/did you ever do something similar, when you were younger?
>be in 5th grade
>get new into new school
>new environment, new people
>have one aggressive, antisocial kid in class
>he gets into fights and gets dissed by other kids because he has some health problems
>he has no friends
>have problems with the kid, he hit me, I did not fight back, instead I organized the other kids to collectively hate him
>he got even more socially isolated
>time goes by, and I tell this to someone, they tell me: "if he only had one friend, he would not be like that"
>interesting thought.
>try it, become his friend
>it worked (I'm quiet charming)
>he has one friend
>he stopped being antisocial
>he stopped getting into fights
>he was happy
>after some time(2 months or so, could be less) I realize, that I myself became isolated by association
>don't like it
>provoke him into becoming my enemy again
>provoke -> frame
>do this 3-4 times
>he got kicked out of school
>never saw him again
>social live stabilized again
Do I come over as a complete psychopath or is this normal? I need to add, that I have an extremely high IQ of over 160.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.mensa.org/join/testing/?src=FPComponent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage.

>i have an IQ of over 160

sage

Fuck off summerfag that's not psychopathic because you manipulated a couple of people when you were young.

I can post you the answers to any IQ test that tests for that of your choosing. Give me a link I will do it + screen shot. Should be a short one, and I'm tired now so it might be 150ish, but should confirm

>I have an extremely high IQ of over 160.
You sound like you're still in 5th grade faggot

Okay.

us.mensa.org/join/testing/?src=FPComponent

Ame ame ame

you are a fucking dick

>Our testing fee is $60.
It should be free, faggot

also no
>takes two hours to complete

No you're just an edgy faggot

So, a great friend of mine was having relationship issues, relationship eventually ended while I was mediating on the down low. His ex ended up being flirty with me, naturally I was back. skipping some details, I fucked her good. Guilty conscience, I told him that we slept in the same bed, nothing more than that, he bought it. She must have told her friend some shit, because her friend told my good friend that more shit happened, BUT his ex, and myself, both lied to him properly to get him to think her friend was making all of that up and got everyone to hate her, even though she's knowingly suicidal attention whore.

TL:Dr - Fucked a best friend's ex while they were technically together, while getting everyone to hate her friend that almost busted us.

>Do I come over as a complete psychopath or is this normal? I need to add, that I have an extremely high IQ of over 160.

if you had that IQ you would be certain of the answer you would not be posting, this pathethic probably elaborated story.

stop trying to be special user, be yourself, it's not that it will heal you and you'll be cool, you'll be more productive and that's about it.

even though she was telling the truth, everyone thought they were lies****

>I have an IQ of over 160

"I am a very smart person everyone on Sup Forums I'm very smart"

>I have an IQ of over 160
saged

(You)

Also, I hung out with them both while they were "fixing things" after we did the deed, he does not suspect a thing and I have been lying straight to his face ever since with 0 regret.

I'm not even bragging. xD
There are exactly 2 scenarios:

1. I made that up... so what should be the point? you don't even know me

2. It's actually true

The whole story might just as well be made up, with or without the IQ part. But it's true.

Why are you so triggered by this Sup Forums?

"xD"
God you're such a faggot

You wanted me to take the practice test am I right? The moment I read the word "fee" I thought you were trolling and stopped reading. Well that's for that.