Refute this..... If you can

Refute this..... If you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424416/Swedish-court-rules-IS-legal-masturbate-public-directed-specific.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are no women in my house ever, so joke's on him.

I have my own bathroom in my bedroom :^)

I don't let just anyone come into my house.

>family and friends
vs
>complete strangers

There are no transdegenerates in my house playing pretend, though.

Are you polish?

Yes, a one-person bathroom. On private property.

SINGLE

OCCUPANCY

There are gender neutral bathrooms all over the place. They're "family" restrooms and they HAVE A LOCK ON THE DOOR.

False equivalency.

Next please.

Indeed, it also turns out I don't have to share that bathroom with complete strangers.

>pissbottles
>gender nuetral

Nice try faggot. Women cant pee into bottles.

My bathroom is private
The bathrooms at the park are public

Pretty simple concept 2bh

It's true for everyone except India.

>y'all in text

my bathrooms contains only one toilet, not 5 like public bathrooms. And if its in use the others wait outside.

Only libtards and lolbertarians would think that this is a good comparison...

streets are gender neutral tho

Right. And if I wanted a men's and woman's room, he'd have no problem with that?

>And if its in use the others wait outside.

What if your shower is in the same room as the toilet as with most bathrooms?

My bathroom is also only used by white people...

Gender neutral =/= Unisex

You know what I don't have in my house?
People pretending to be women so they can watch girls pee

But you're there

This

I don't let mentally unstable people into my house nor do I associate with them(4chins taken into account).

Are you sure?

>314

Pi post best post

Not in the islamic part of India

I use my own bathroom. Others use the guest bathroom

>implying my bathroom is gender neutral

HAHAHAHAH, if a female even looked at my bathroom she would do nothing but run. She would run and never come back.

Yes they can dumbass. They just put it over their piss hole.

Only one person uses my bathroom at a time, and they're not strangers.

That's so weird

>Refute this..... If you can.

Anyone with two bathrooms in a relationship knows how quickly the gender separation evolves.

>You are naked at home and let family see you
>Why not go naked outside and let mentally ill people google at you and your children

The sad thing is that they thought they had a real argument.

>nobody gives a shit about bathrooms at all
>suddenly libtards in NC kick shit up for no reason, want to make bathrooms available for everyone despite trannies already going to whichever bathroom they want and not caring
>literally just putting up some stupid senseless front to seem progressive

>NC blocks hard and retaliates with an outright ban
>"muh bigots! nobody cares! bathrooms have always been gender neutral! conservatives are creating this problem by talking about it!"

literally kicking beehives at this point to prove that they have quads.

oh well, whatever

Nobody is in danger of being raped by a man wearing woman's clothes in my house

>literally kicking beehives at this point to prove that they have quads.

That's all they ever did, suddenly see problems were none are and complain about it. That happens when you want to be seen as progressive but don't want to actually help people with problems ( poor,homeless,sick,africans...) you create new problems and complain.
They don't help to actually change the lifes of others for the better, but to be seen helping them and appear like they care.

tldr. Progressives are vain and want to look good

>female in my bathroom
she'd probably ask about the combat knife duck taped to the top of my shower

no real good answer for that one

/thread

You watched the movie Psycho a bit too much I guess?

Why do LGBT fags care so much about this? What is the big problem they have with using restrooms?

I like how Liberals have ignored the fact it's mainly about changing rooms and that bathrooms is not really an issue.

Imagine if Chris-chan walks into a girls changing room and watches girls getting changed while complaining about Sonic's arms

I heard that Kuwaitans don't wipe their ass after regular shits, is this true?

My house's bathroom has a strict no-trannies policy.

>private is the same as public
Can I also jack off in public areas?

In sweden, you can

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424416/Swedish-court-rules-IS-legal-masturbate-public-directed-specific.html

muh feefees

My home is not open to the public?

I guess since niggers think everything belongs to them it didn't cross his mind that you can't just go into peoples homes.

Yes I have multiple toilets in my bathroom, of course who doesn't? It's 201X

Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now. XD

Fucking this.

My master bathroom is full of my girlfriends shit. I'd much rather use our gest bathroom.

I can't brush my teeth without knocking 27 bottles of god knows what into the sink.

>used to live with mother and sister in a two bathroom two toilets home
>the main bathroom was so cluttered and dirty I moved my stuff (razor, shaving foam, toothbrush) to the secondary one
>it was tidy and clean
>sister decides she wants to use it
>both became unusable

no escape from women

Of course women would want to take over men's rooms.

Difference is, my father isn't going to molest me in the bathroom wearing a dress.

Yeah but I don't let disgusting trannies in my house, so... what's his point here?

Y'all know y'all house ain't open to da publik?

(Blacks actually may not know this because of their propensity to break and enter)

You don't pee with your mom at the same time.

So are portable toilets but they still separate a small section exclusively for women.
I'm glad they do female restrooms are filthy.

>there are people arguing about bathrooms in 2016 AD

my bathroom is not big enough for 2 person at the same time and also you know who go in beside you

>I don't trust my wife and kids on the same level as people I have never met

wew lad

>Y'ALL
>Y'ALL
>Y'ALL

Why do liberals and niggers keep destroying everything I liked about American culture? First they want to ban guns, then free speech and now they acting like a cancer on the southern accent. Pls make them stop.

140 characters limit user

>y'all
Opinion irrelevant

Don't you hate when you and your sister are taking a shit together and your dad is jerking it in the bathtub?

I don't let trannies in my house

when I'm using it nobody gets in

You and your are both shorter and work

penis envy at it's finest.

>people died because of this guy

How fucking hard is this, they are transgendered - that doesn't mean they are handicapped

but - they don't know where to go to the bathroom
that IS a handicap

solution: use the god damn handicapped bathroom

You're not brushing your teeth while a stranger of the opposite sex is sitting next to you taking a shit while a tranny is taking a shower while a bulldyke is eating the shit. You have it all to yourself while you're using it, and at that moment it isn't a gender neutral bathroom, it is whatever gender of the person using it in total privacy.

Refuted. Next.

I'm not poor. We all have our own bathrooms.

My bathroom is not open to the General Public.

There is one toilet with no way to peer into the bathroom when the door is closed.

I don't shower communally with little girls, either.

These tranny laws enable non-trannies to molest women and kids by pretending to be trannies. We've had cases in England over this in swimming pools without any laws being passed. Expect a lot more when the law changes to follow suit with America.

>I don't let tranny freaks into my home
>only friends and family use my bathroom
>one person uses it at a time

Oh shit, he's right.

#imwithhillary now

My house is private, I don't let anyone in just to come take a shit in my bathroom

Mine did, thanks for triggering me faggot.

And...yeah. Aren't American public buildings required by law to have single cubicle wheelchair toilets, open to all? It's one little room with a big lockable door, with no associated danger of predation by sex pest.

Yeah but you still don't use the bathroom when someone is on the can. I'd rather not see my GF take a giant dump.

OHHH, Single use restrooms??

So we can just put Port-a-potties all over the place and just call them gender neutral?

That's an easy fix, thanks!!

can't refute this
guess im a #cruzmissile now

Really makes you think

>y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all

STOP THIS

>I'd rather not see my GF take a giant dump.
heresy
lies

nigger logic

The women in my house refuse to ise the guys bathroom which has piss all over the flooor and smells like nutt butter and diahreah

>13 characters to use 'you, you've & your' correctly
>15 characters to butcher the english language by using 'y'all'
>the tweet only has 68 characters total, not even half the character limit

People who can only spell phonetically are illiterate trash.

>a fucking leaf
You puck chasing seal fuckers need to stop sucking Trudeau's foreskinless maple and dukkha flavoured cock and stop allowing every type of nigger to shit on you.

Wait, you don't?

I trust everyone who uses my home bathroom not to rape my daughter.

This is all that needs to be said.

My opinions on bathrooms is that there should be family or handicapped ones which trannies should use. But arguing that my personal bathroom is gender neutral is not well found. My and my wife and child share a bathroom because we are blood, not for any other reason.

People died?