I'm really fucking depressed right now and I really dislike my life right now

I'm really fucking depressed right now and I really dislike my life right now.

Please, I desperatly need to talk to a human being. Call me anything you want, faggot, nigger whatever...

Just say something!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBClImpnfAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice trip

Niggerfaggot

TRips

Hii

OP how you feeling mate? It'll get better

same here bro my gf just left me after 5 years

Since you trips, I'll talk with you mah negras.

Why?

I feel horrible.

At least I don't want to kill myself.

How the fuck does talking help? Just kys. I know I will.
Also checked

just do some sports OP, that will actually help

Same here, bud. What's on your chest?

>I really dislike my life right now.
same

I have no friends, I have no girlfriend, I'm just a lonely little faggot.

I am pregnant.

go outside retard

But then I'll have to look at normies.

tripp

B-but you should.

Timestamp bellybutton

we've all been there user, just stay strong and seek someone in real life

Hey, m80.
How can I help?

My only gf who took my virginity abused me for years, in her diary once I read that she thought I had not lived up to her expectations and she expected to be with someone who was slimmer and with brown hair. Oh, and she also cut herself each time I did something she didn't like. Stared at guys in front of me, told me she had a crush on her teacher and stalked him.

The amount of fucking nerve. I'm alone now. I have no friends really, no real ones. I wish I had someone who understood me, but all I got was garbage.
People won't give you what you need. Find it from within yourself.

This too shall pass, faggot.

Don't worry, life will get better.

Why are you sad, op?

I was at the end of my rope, but a post on /x/ really helped me, i realize how that sounds btw.

He said, theres two possibilities, A: life has a meaning or B: life has no meaning, with meaning i mean a afterlife. So if A is true and you kill yourself then you are ruining your chances for the afterlife or the next phase, if B is true then you are removing your only chance at consciousness and which means even a pitiful existence of sitting home infront of your computer jacking off to anime is better than nothing.

whats wrong OP?

>I have no friends, I have no girlfriend, I'm just a lonely little faggot.

Don't kill yourself.

Mine left me about 4 months ago
Got another guy in a few weeks

Shit hurts man

You're fucking gay.

?

I have been in that boat since I was 11

The only thing I can say I did was fuck a fat slut after prom

Women are whores.

Maybe i should become a faggot(literally).

she said she already 'meet' another guy like
a month ago
i really cant take it, just thinking about them 2 breaks my heart.

you should consider doing a complete 180 to turn your life around

and then do another 180 because we all know you're an insufferable cunt who won't change for anyone or anything.

Hey

I going to give you the ultimate redpill.

Realizing i was white knighting to supress the hatred i had for women. Using lies to cover up my own fears and weakness, letting women dominating me. Seeing what the effects are to not have a fatherrole in my life. Finally understanding what my grandfather meant when he teached me about family values. Finally understanding what my grandmother meant after teaching me values of religion. Finally understanding what my great grandfather and great grandmother sacrificed in the war for me able to life in peace. Finally understanding my mother giving me a hard upbringing. All needed for me to become a man who stand up for his principles able to protect his family from danger, may it be mental or physical, even when things become though or even impossible. Becoming a man who don't let fear control him and let weakness hold him back. The hardest redpill to swallow for weakminded boys.

The Alphapill

Yeah but I'm fat and retarded, so that won't work.

this

bump because of trips

What doesn't work? Beeing fat and retarded and don't do anything about it to improve it even not a little?

The only person who is holding you back is you.

Nice trip my dear niggerloving ass

You have a bunch of things you could/should be doing right now. Do them, even if just for an hour. They'll give you a temporary purpose and a boost to find more.

Be an hero!

bump

>999

Do something you can't see yourself doing this year.

>he thinks he's giving good advice

Hey there, user. What's wrong exactly? Unlike most of these posts you are not suicidal, so that's good.

What can we do to help, though?

Bear with it OP. Things will get better. Everything won't get better all at once, but take baby steps and eventually you will get there. I'm making baby steps myself right now. I used to be rather introverted, and now I'm not, so I want more friends as I currently don't have many. So I'm trying to be a bit more sociable at work etc. But it's hard to make convo for me sometimes, partly because I don't have many/any tangible interests. So idk, perhaps I need to get some hobbies. The only Problem is that the Idea of join a club terrifies me. Anyway man, think of it all one step at a time; otherwise you will feel overwhelmed by it all. This happens to me too: You're not alone out there my man, so take care.

Have you tried God?

shut up pussy, life goes on

Right, but what about right now??

youtube.com/watch?v=SBClImpnfAg

You need to get dicked down