He's right, ya know...?

He's right, ya know...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You realize the parties have switched names and platforms multiple times throughout history, right?

It's still a factual statement user.

>DAE remember when the DEMOCRATS lost the CIVIL WAR???

He's also rolling in his grave

Still factual, but those Democrats aren't the same as the current Democrats

Right. Current Democrats think that all blacks need to get a boost in order to be equal to whites.

They don't need a boost, just an even playing field

which they already got but since they´re niggers even thats not enough.

How is it an even playing field? White people have it so much easier than any minority

>ITT: Retards who don't know the National Union Party was in office during the Civil War and was comprised of Republicans and Democrats

I've still worked hard for everything I've got and I intend to keep it for myself.

I can't understand how wanting to keep what I've earned is "selfish" but taking from one people and giving to another who hasn't earned it is considered "compassionate".

The slaves were freed 150+ years ago, how long does it take them to get their shit together?

>NAACP
>Affirmative Action
>Federal programs/grants/scholarships only available to minorities
>can't be "racist"
>can't commit "hate crimes"
>statistics are "racist"
>facts are "pseudo science"
Totally disadvantaged.

I'm not saying you have to give away what you have. You don't need to give your house to some random person. I'm just saying that everyone should be able to get there.

And while they may not be slaves, that didn't erase all racism. Black people couldn't use the same bathrooms as whites up until a few decades ago. A lot of people still get a sense of irrational worry when they see black people on the street. Minorities are still less likely to be hired when going up against white people. Freeing slaves did not even the playing field. It just made it so we couldn't own them anymore. And even that was apparently too much for some people.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

>I'm just saying that everyone should be able to get there.

They are able to get there. Perhaps if they actually paid attention in school and stop being stupid niggers they'd probably have a better run of things in life.

They have the same opportunities as everyone else. They just choose not to do it.

You're just a racist. Doesn't matter what you think about the president.

You.

>affirmative action
>equality
Choose one.

This is the big lie. The Democrats have consistently opposed equality throughout their entire history, and many Democrat heros and icons which are still celebrated today are racists and bigots. They're just really good at dressing their hate up and shifting blame.

> #
>I'm not saying you have to give away what you have.
No, they just take it under threat of imprisonment. It's called taxes. I don't get to choose. Minorities then receive it by way of negative income tax rates.

>I'm just saying that everyone should be able to get there.
They literally can, there is no law forbidding them from doing whatever they want. They just need the talent and drive to achieve.

>And while they may not be slaves, that didn't erase all racism. Black people couldn't use the same bathrooms as whites up until a few decades ago.
The civil rights movement was opposed by the Democrats. President Eisenhower (a Republican) sent troops to enforce integration.

>A lot of people still get a sense of irrational worry when they see black people on the street.
Prejudice and racism aren't the same thing. Prejudice may not make you feel good, but it's not bad. Crime statistics are a thing.

>Minorities are still less likely to be hired when going up against white people.
This falsely assumes that the minority is always equally qualified and the only determining factor is race. In other words: this is a blatant lie. In fact, minorities are actually more likely to be hired despite being underqualified thanks to government pressure by way of things like Affirmative Action. Can you say "Diversity Hire?"

>Freeing slaves did not even the playing field. It just made it so we couldn't own them anymore. And even that was apparently too much for some people.
Most of those people being Democrats.