Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

He's not, his channel is jew hell right now though.

he's evil

KEEP CRYING BITCH NIGGA

Lemon bothers me a little bit on racial issues. I like this hardline against Trump thing he's doing though, it's about fucking time someone did kek.

Yeah, it's not like the whole media did the same thing every fucking day already since Trump announced he would be running for president

That's cause he's a big fucking joke to everyone. They're getting people tuning in because everyone wants to hate him even if they don't lol.

If you're not a jackass you get your news from multiple sources and realize they're all biased, you just choose what you want to prescribe to.

faggot.

When flight MH370 went missing he postulated it could have been because of a black hole or supernatural forces. That did it for me.

Because gay nigger, and not the kind from outer space.

okay?
no ones arguing against that
but don't pretend like hes some fucking trail blazer whos the lone wolf taking a stand against trump when literally the fucking bionicle twitter page shits on trump

Because he's a colossal dipshit? That whole network is trash.

Because he's a racist, and he hates white people and America. We hate him right back. Go to hell, Don Lemon.

Thought you were a trumptard nigga, had to get my hits in lol

I'm talking about general stance on issues throughout the hosts of CNN. Lemon and Burnett are a little more harsh than the others I've noticed. Anderson is so popular that while he's clearly against the faggot but has to tread lightly

Whitefag here, not feeling the hate from Lemon.

Not him but basically same. It feels a little more biased is all.

fuck off back to Sup Forums you fucking tard

...probably actually a jewfag then... is that it?

Hes gay

He's a racist bigot, that's why.

Underrated post.

I like CNN. As a liberal, it tells me the news I want to hear. I read the paper, but it doesn't invoke my outrage like CNN.