Be black

>Be black.
>Everyone treats me like a delinquent.
>Here for business in Germany.
>Treatment just as bad
>Takes on more passive aggressive form, can't decide if this is worse or not.
>Hated the world over before I even open my mouth.
What should I do? I wish I could change my skin colour, it has no pros, only cons.
Pic related is the sort of person I get lumped in with.

is this you?

Niggers don't belong in Europe. Not sure why all you brown people feel so entitled to white man's countries. Go to Africa and no one will pay you any mind.

Move to Australia.

You will always be above abbos.

Go to Canada or France.

Still Muslims are the worse, not sure why Germany would accept them more.

Because white man country has nice shit

>white men got nice shit
>bitch about white men

Niggers everyone

I was born and raised in America. I don't feel entitled to live anywhere. I feel privileged to be an American citizen. I am merely here for business.

Still, it sometimes makes me sad that I lead a completely different life purely because of the association I have with delinquents because of my skin colour. If I could put on a "white suit" nobody would be able to tell me apart from another white guy.

There is no bigger genetic lottery loss than being born black. Well, maybe a black manlet.

Where are you from?

Abbo user.
Abbo.

Washington state.

Being born a Black woman.

You could be a poo in loo.

>be American
>complain

Pick both

Cheeky cunt we're full

Hes right, poo in loo is worse

Have you inseminated any blonde German women yet?

Jump in with the SJW crowd and slay all their white women.

Whiten your skin like those black celebrities.

do you at least have a BBC?

>genetic lottery

It's called karma, niggy, and you got some in spades.

Women can nearly always play the sympathy card if they are even moderately good looking. People will rarely lump women, black or otherwise, in with the group of violent rage monkeys.

They have a space program and over 1 billion of each other to keep each other company.

>Be English
>Visiting London
>People occasionally stand extremely close to me for no discernible reason
>They're German every single fucking time

>Be somewhere else at train station
>Woman standing extremely close to me
>Wonder if she's German too
>She speaks German 10 seconds later

What the fuck is wrong with Krauts?

Shut the fuck up, it's not about your skin color, it's about how you dress and carry yourself. If you dress nicely and carry yourself like a normal person (no gangsta walk or any stupid bullshit like that), no one treats you any badly than any white who does that. Any perceived slights against you are just you being a paranoid faggot.

Hi cucks.

>because of the association I have with deliquents because of my skin colour
>colour

Ask me how I know you're not American.

Once again, you are blaming white people because of your skin color. It's not our fault that black people can't build successful societies. If they could then this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion because you would go there instead, especially if they were better than white societies. This has nothing to do with whites and everything to do with your group of people on the larger scale.

>I don't feel entitled to live anywhere

You seem to be entitled to 100% equal treatment in Europe. White people don't have any white countries left. Every single country we are being forced miscegenation. You literally have all of Africa to yourself. This is about heritage, history, and our homeland, we are losing ours through passive aggressive takeover.

Every gosh darn foreign sucker buys into this crap.

White people hate ourselves the most... If you think you got it bad, try being a working class Englishman in London... Or a South African who cannot afford to travel out of hell.

Whites are actively abandoning each other because we hate our people more than anything. Its not about you.

incase this is not a troll topic , you are a very rare selfhating black man , and as a white male i can tell you none of us truly hate black people.
we hate niggers , and you don´t strike me as a nigger so take that as a compliment and move forward or go full michael jackson if you wish.
live long and prosper.

Sorry blackbro, it's an inevitable consequence of race differences in a multiracial society. If you really wanted to escape it your only option would be to move to a black country. I'd recommend Jamaica or SA.

Nah man this whole cuckold attitude is what has allowed mass migration to begin with. Think about it.

>blaming white people
Thats what the liberals and sjw teaches them for the last 50 years.

Move back to africa then fucking idiot.

You are nothing but a leech and a drain on other civilizations, thats why you will always be viewed with contempt in europe, north america and asia.

Why don't you just become white? Why always try to portrait yourself as special?

Different cultures have a different perception of personal space. If you ever travel to Asia you'll see this even more pronounced.

Unfortunately nothing.
Its an image problem. Mainly because so many black people actually fuck up everything.
Its a cultural thing now "You talking white" gets anyone who tries to lift themselves out of ghetto culture to kowtow.

Too bad brah, they sold us a lie. I didnt choose to be born here and you did not choose to be born in the USA.

I really am starting to think prejudice to those who look different is an instinctive thing but we are so intelligent as animals that we do all sorts of mental gymnastics to convince ourselves otherwise.

I am hated here and you are hated in white mans country for no reason what so ever. You probably a good person who has never hurt anyone and so am I but its just fucked up.

Multiculturalism is a lie and diversity is a weakness not a strength in society. Just move to Africa, you could literally live like a king with your dollars in the most beautiful of places and you would be accepted and looked up upon.

Too bad for me, my money means shit in Europe.

Move to Zimbabwe, become a farmer and produce something of value.

If you have a decent IQ you can take wjat you've learned from the white man, move back to some third world African shithole and help your people, even live like kangz. Quit your bitching nigger.

I would agree with you if it weren't for Germans outright saying it.

>We don't tolerate violent/aggressive behavior here, 0 tolerance.
>I hope you aren't as bad as the refugees we are getting.
>Hey nigger (although from what I understand "neger" isn't frowned upon as much as "nigger")

Now don't get me wrong, I understand where the sentiment comes from, and that isn't what I am complaining about. It is more that I can't change shit.

If you are poor, go get a job, if you are skinny and get bullied around, stop being lazy and go lift etc.. There is no solution to being black though, and I wish there was.

I would be surrounding myself with people I am trying to not associate myself with. The only non-white aspect of me is my skin colour. ("muh heritage", no stop that, blacks don't have a heritage worth talking about)

Fucking Niggers have it great.

It sucks dick to be an Asian.

>People expect you to do better because everyone's a hard worker
>Whoever is not better than the whites does not get hired
>No chance of affirmative action
>Be a minority with the "guilt" of whites and none of the government benefits

Meanwhile in Niggerland
>Affirmative action gets you further
>Succeed, and you are a strong black guy who beat the system.
>B-but people treat me like a nigger.

Fuck you.

As a black male that has to consistently trade with Taiwan and China, I envy you. Chinks talk shit in front of me then get all apologetic after I speak ching chong back to them. I hear them insult me to my face.

>Why don't you just become white? Why always try to portrait yourself as special?
I hear Korea has good plastic surgery. Do you do stuff that could "transform" me into a white person?

reading comprehension is not your strong suite

Sorry your brethren are such shit, mate. Most of us realize that not all blacks are destined to act like chimps, but at the same time, you can't blame us for believing stereotypes when we get our shit stolen by niggers all the fucking time.

Here we go again. You're all butthurt that Asian people don't want you in ASIAN countries.

Please tell me if you think this is unreasonable. I do not think it is unreasonable or unfair by any stretch. Do what you want in America or Africa. But Europe belongs to white people.

>you can't blame us for believing stereotypes when we get our shit stolen by niggers all the fucking time.

yes you can lmao

There is a difference between stereotyping and being ignorant

If you are a boer or of Dutch decent, I'm sure Geert will gladly allow you to come back to Europe

..that is, if he gets elected

>my people
They aren't my people though. I have nothing in common with them, other than a skin colour and a meme heritage that keeps being propped up by white apologists, a group that needs to just go and end themselves.

Not like I want to be there, but they need my company and my company needs them. Its a business codependency.

It's not because you're black, it's because you're anglo (probs american)

Well I do understand you a bit more after framing it in terms of the Germans, and I also do see their sentiment 100%, I guess I see your point to an extent.

Still, is it strangers that are saying to you? I feel like after one sentence with a black man, I can tell if he's a black man or a nigger, if I couldn't already tell by being clean shaven/neatly dressed/carries himself right.

From this thread, if you aren't trolling, you seem like a black man and I'd love to have a drink with you.

The dutch are the only colonial power in history to revoke right of return for its citizens. The afrikaaner will never be allowed back and will always be seen as a immigrant to Europe.

>Hey nigger (although from what I understand "neger" isn't frowned upon as much as "nigger")

„Neger“ is the equivalent of “negro”. It's just a term for black people from Africa, and while the thought police have declared it politically incorrect, it's still used widely and carelessly by people who are just used to it.

It doesn't necessarily have negative connotations, but it can also be used as a slur (like “nigger”). Depends mostly on the context—who says it and how.

Sucks to have that kind of experience, but it can't be helped. Pattern recognition and in-group preference are basic human traits, and can at best be suppressed, but not eliminated. Hope you can meet some people who see you as an individual.

Stop with your SJW self-victimization complex bullshit and take some fucking pride in yourselves niggers. That is how respect is earned. Until you do that you will never pull yourselves out of the shitter.

Human beings are only capable of mentally maintaining 100-150 individual associations at any one time. It is impossible to treat everyone as an individual. We ALL judge others by their race, hygiene, clothes, and speech patterns--it's heuristics and it's the only thing that makes living in dense human civilization possible. That same mental processes that cause you to be treated differently because you look different are what allows the world to function at all.

The more a person knows about you, the closer you will get to being admitted into their 100-150 person mental calalogue, and THEN you can be judged as an individual. Until that, shut the fuck up and deal with it. You are heuristically connected to a group that is UNIVERSALLY destructive at EVERY corner of the globe, no matter where they go. If society was made entirely of blacks, everyone know what society would be like. That's basic heuristics.

Welcome to the human condition.

Kek

>race is only skin deep
Nice meme, nigger

You're not hated because of your genes for skin color. You're hated for your low intelligence, impulsiveness, lack of spirituality, and violent tendencies, which just so happen to occur very frequently in people with dark skin.

I don't understand this post at all. So you can blame people for stereotyping but being ignorant is okay?

Because that's what your post is signifying.

That's is a meme

t. Nigerian

Well like I said, I don't care about the sentiment as it is mostly correct. Statistically speaking it is just safer to assume that I am indeed a delinquent. Still though, can you really blame me for wishing I just had white skin to make life easier? Is that wish such a crime? What sort of prize is there for being proud of being black?

just go to Africa faggot

Everyone is sick of hearing you faggots cry.

Its all you fucking do.

no it isn't, you're just an idiot

Those are your people faggot.

Like it or not, those are your people. Stop being so self-loathing. I go to Europe and I'm surrounded by white people, my family came from Europe - it feels like home. White people have a right to their homeland. Africa is your home, whether its shit or not, you'll have to learn to cope with that.

Stop trying to passive aggressively invade Europe.

That's unlucky
What city are you staying in?

I am not disputing that, I merely wish that I belonged to the white group rather than the white one. If wishes were horses...

nah i definitely treat blacks differently. one or two in a community and it works but i really want white countries to remain white

I don't wanna go full Sup Forums here, but the reason blacks are so reviled around the world is because of the cultural influence Hollywood has in the world. Hollywood as projected the image of the black American as being a low class thug, druggie, criminal. Blame the Hollywood elite.

No one blames you for having common sense. They blame people who want to tear down other groups because those groups are dominant, or merely well-behaved. Also, jealousy and self-hatred fuel that desire to destroy in certain people, so be careful with that.

when your britcuks friend and others go around the world enslaving,buying and kidnaping people, you get a diverse society,now you want a mono ethnic Europe/Usa? you should have been isolationist like Korea from the beginning

Germans treat everyone like shit don't feel special about it, fucking dramaqueen

I am not crying though. If anything I agree with "the whites" and disagree with all the BLM movements.

It is this insistence from lazy apes to be treated like special snowflakes and their unwillingness to integrate into white society that is holding people like me back.

>Taking pride in Nigger culture

WE

Have you considered flaying?

Is this bait?

Whites don't belong in America yet you're still there.

#StopNativeGenocide

Which city??????

>you can't blame us for believing stereotypes
>yes you can
>There is a difference between stereotyping and being ignorant

You outright said you can blame people for believing stereotypes, then went out of your way to say there is a difference between that thing that you can blame people for, and being ignorant, thereby implying you cannot blame people for being ignorant.

Nice try, Correct the Record. Maybe they'll send someone who spoke English as their first language next time.

You say that, but from my stay in Germany I have gathered that most Germans don't feel like you have anything to do with them heritage wise. Sure, they know Germans moved to America, but that was generations ago and all the different races were mixed together like a bag of liqourice all sorts. There is a general dislike for "the anglo" and I reckon in most cases your "feeling at home" will be a rather one sided sentiment.

i.e. you acting like you "belong" in Europe is as retarded as me acting like I "belong" in Europe. Africa has nothing to do with me.

People are born into all kinds of circumstances. You could have been born blind. You could have been born with cerebral palsy, harlequin syndrome, albinoism, retardation, Jewish, a Siamese twin, or a midget. You were born black, healthy, intelligent, and in a 1st world country--in fact THE richest country on Earth. Take measure of your fortunes and your misfortunes. No one has a perfect life.

>being afraid of a women standing next to you

Dude, maybe you just got some asperger

Most nations that went forth and conquered others just killed (or castrated and enslaved) those they conquered. There was none of this giving-foreigners-citizenship shit.

(this is the reason why there are so few blacks in the middle east, no se asians in china etc...

Racial sameness gives people greater implicit trust. This is a fact of human psychology. So yes, ANY white-looking person will "belong" in Germany more than you. It's the same reason assimilation by the 2nd generation is easier when someone is of the same race as the majority culture.

I am currently in Dortmund for business, the company I work for has ties with a bunch of companies in and around the Ruhr.

DUDE it has nothing to do with "integration". Do you not get it? We don't want to mix with black people and people like you are trying to force that upon us. You think if you integrate that we will want to have half black children with you. C'mon man. You're really being selfish here to expect that from other people.

See

>Go to African country
>Work to make society more civilized and better
>Attain political office
>Crack down on nigger like behavior
>Institute western-style public schooling
>Begin social reform programs
>Fund public works projects and industrialization
Basically work to make your own society a better place rather than leeching off others.

This is the idea behind nationalism. To create a state for each nation and keep each nation within its state, promoting national pride within each. The idea is not to promote one racial group over another, but to recognize the individuality of each culture and recognize that it is not practical to throw different people's together.

That's strange, Ruhr Area is one of the most mixed regions in all of Germany (besides maybe Berlin and Hamburg) so I would have expected you to get less attention
that being said, it is a hot spot for (literal) nazis
not a very nice city either

Don't worry, britbongs are treated the same way

I think you are seriously under estimating the WW2 resentment that is still strong in Germany. The moment you open your mouth and reveal your "Ami" background don't be surprised if they don't take kindly to it. The fact that a black guy doesn't belong in Germany is a given btw, like I said, I am here for business, no interest in staying here, as I don't belong here.

Wear a suit. Seriously, if you're not white and attractive, wearing a suit will at least make people assume you're there for good reasons.

By your logic only the most unfortunate person on earth has "the right" to complain. That isn't how humans work.

A black that knows chong-speak? impressive

>The moment you open your mouth and reveal your "Ami" background don't be surprised if they don't take kindly to it.

I've never been to east Germany, so I'd believe that could be true there, perhaps. But that was not my experience in the west or south.

No one has a right to complain. No one.

German citizens really don't have a deciding factor on my genetic make-up so I could give a shit. And until a few years ago I still had family in Germany.

It's called Volksdeutsche

integration =/= racemixing
It simply means to not act like a monkey, to not want special snowflake treatment, to make your own way in life and stop literally niggering it up for others.

You think you get mad every time a nigger chimps out and hoots a bunch of "white folk"? It is nothing to how mad I get about it every time I read something like that.

> t. Nigerian
> that flag

You didn't even have to tell us you fucking leaf

>black women
>moderately good looking

Being born a smart, non-violent black man must be the worst thing on earth. Smart enough to realize your different, but nonetheless dragged down by your demographic.

You have a CHOICE to complain. You can ruin the world around your with our misery and resentment, or you can live your life. If you insist on advancing beyond the reasonable limits of your circumstances, and at the expense of others, expect them to resist, and for you to probably fuck everything up beyond your own comprehension in the process. The Chinese figured this shit out thousands of years ago.

"You can do a bit, but you're born to be what you are" - Jonathan Bowden

>be black
>be nice to people, try not to make eye contact
>get taken advantaged of/ treated like a piece of shit
okay diff strategy
>try to be semi-passive aggressive
>Sup Forums seeps into my mind that "niggers aren't allowed to be passive aggressive or else they're niggers"
>anxiety weeps over me and fall back into trying to be nice
>get taken advantage of/ treated like shit

I. CANT. WIN. Then I remember I used to be the bully when I was a kid. Why does it change when I become an adult? Why can't I call a fatty a fatty? Or a tranny worthless trash? Why can't I muster the courage anymore? You did this to me Sup Forums. Sup Forums did this to me.

Africans don't deserve it. Look at Zimbabwe, look at Congo, look at South Africa. Countries that ran fine on high tech for decades, then completely destroyed back to the stone age within years by Africans.

Dress very nicely. People judge by appearances, so you can use that against them as well. You should act classy as well, but the you can 'fill out' the outfit from the inside.

Of course, this is true for all young men in the West, but it would especially help blacks, I think.