Genuine question, wtf is going on

Genuine question, wtf is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McDhI537LDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heart formed outside of rib cage?

Some kind of hernia or trauma caused some of her internal bits (lung maybe) to come out between the ribs.

When she coughs, it causes pressure inside her chest cavity, pushing whatever that is out further. Seriously looks like lung.

It looks like an ass.

Answering my own post - ruptured sternum.

Meh, I would still fuck her

this here is the correct answer.

I wish you could get doxxed so badly right now, I'd enjoy watching your life crumble before your very eyes when everyone realised what you are

I'd fuck her too, faggot.

Thats her heart

Why does it look like it's beating then ?

Ballsack chest

A child born with deformation, heart outside of her ribcage.
Also known as "Ectopia cordis"

It's a joke you sjw poopooman

Not him but you're being dramatic. He was most likely making a joke which is apparently not allowed on the internet these days.

Thats unfortunate...

To be fair an unfortunately high percentage of the people I've met/talken to don't seem to understand the use of humor when talking about sensitive subjects

scrotum implant

It doesn't. If you had any associative skills, you would see it's expanding as she is coffing

reported
have fun in the pokey faggot.

good one

wrecked pleura and thorax, but some years of treatment may get her a normal life

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=McDhI537LDk

It is beating, because it's her heart. She was born with her heart outside of her rib cage. That expansion is what your heart does when you cough.

The how to take a screenshot tab

Her teacher raped her and the baby began forming in the wrong part of her body. That's why she's in the hospital.

Found the newfag

The teacher got off scot free on a technicality.

Idk how it happened but it looks like her heart is on the outside of her ribcage

Looks like a large av fistula. The heart itself wouldn't bulge like that with increased intrathoracic pressure. I'd guess she's been undergoing a series of cardiac procedures and they've been using that as a port perhaps.

poor little thing :(

male feminisim