What are your thoughts on public nudity?

What are your thoughts on public nudity?

Should it be legal or illegal to walk around in the city naked?

Illegal. Cause rare is the time someone attractive walks around nude.

Illegal for women's safety I'd say. It sounds condescending but walking around naked for a women is just guaranteeing a rape somewhere down the line.

Legal. who cares?

Prime example of the rape culture in the West. Sad that it has to be that way.

This. Unless it were legal to force someone disgusting out of your view too it'd be a shit law.

just imagine this picture with all the women naked

Free the nipples!

it should be legal, but extremely frowned upon. i think most things should be legal.

Yes, some retards speculation on an anime forum is clear and indisputable proof of some insane feminist theory

I don't think it should be a crime, but that doesn't make it a good idea. I mean, if I go running without having shorts on, I get a friction rash on my inner thighs.

theres a reason for non nudity laws like, Susan Boyle

I agree with this as much as I like to think the world is good place. It's just not.

I'm about it

Retarded eurofaggotry

in germany it is legal as long as it isn't sexual.

You took the b8

Considering I live jn America now and it's all fatasses I'm glad it's illegal

>in the west
You are a retard
If you consider the entire world a rape culture, then yes

pro tip ; this isn't germany

>rape culture
Faggot there's no such thing as rape culture. Literally every book, movie, advertisement, people, etc piece of our culture constantly states how bad rape is. You'd have to be autistic to believe in "rape culture" but we are on Sup Forums so.

godammit OP, you almost got double trips.

Try that in fucking Sweden and count the seconds before you're raped by an immigrant...

I dont know man, there are an awfull alot of teens in the pic

2 words:
Rape

Think about gross wet seats in public transport/venues.
Think about spread of UTIs.

There's a reason why are we clothed.

Then wouldnt it be just human nature?

Legal so everyone can shut the fuck up and get inevitably raped.

In certain situations. It doesn't make much sense to go swimming with clothes on.

Western society automatically equates nudity with sexuality when they are in fact two completely different things so no, criminalizing it makes even less sense than criminalizing plants. Why the fuck should nature be illegal?

It looks stupid considering that 99.99% of humanity is clothed and that even footage of people contacting tribes for the first time shows them clothed.

This retard believes the Sup Forums hoaxes.

Absolutely retarded. If public nudity was suddenly legal all across the US, I doubt you'd ever notice anything was different. 99.99% of people will still be clothed.

All this would do is make it so that if you happened to be nude in public, you wouldn't get arrested for it, which sounds totally fair to me. Give me one good reason to actually uphold a ban against public nudity.

I believe in ferengie traditions, females should always be nude!

>rape culture
is just culture. We've been raping each other since humans existed. It's not going to go away in a few generations, just because we're told rape is bad everywhere.

sex is still used to sell...and as such, we are told on one hand 'rape is bad' but on the other hand, 'someone wearing such and such is saying yes'. No means No, is a very new idea in Western culture, but even if you are in a western country- there are many subcultures that promote rape. Rape culture is alive and well, especially outside of mainstream western culture. You may observe why so many non-white women try and date white guys, especially when they're coming from machismo cultures.

why does nobody gets the concept as, if you see nude people everyday because its nothing special anymore, the sexual attraction of looking at nude people suffers

if you really want to see nude people goto europe in a public sauna
if you want to see somewhat attractive nude people go in a strip club

At least wear shoes, you could step on/in something.

public nudity ban is just another one of the many laws that exist solely so police can arrest you if you're being a nuisance. Kind of like public drinking laws. 90% of people can handle going to the beach and drinking without being asshats about it- and generally, police won't give a fuck if you're being discrete. But in the case that you are being obnoxious, they have something they can arrest you for.

You've solved the impossibly difficult riddle

cover the genitals but boobs should be allowed just like men nipples.

You mean as long as you are taking it up the ass from Achmed.

depends on if you mind a group of teenage girls following you around laughing at you.
i couldn't care less what you choose to wear or not wear.

You're a retard.

Legal, but why would someone do such a thing when he is not exhibicionist.
Throwing rocks and shooting from air guns at those people should be legal too.

Ok but then you've got some states in the US with outrageous life-ruining consequences for indecent exposure. That's absolutely fucked up. Simply being nude, without anything sexual going on, harms exactly 0 people. There's nothing wrong with it at all.

what's that supposed to mean, you can walk on the street naked as long as you don't rub against someone?

why some people don't like clothes? do you really want to go around and watch at naked grannies all day just to feel the breeeze on your crotch?

I feel like we'd see a lot of hard dicks, men trying to discretely rub against or feel up women, public masturbation, and picture taking. At least... those are all the things I'd be doing.

Illegal on america, because fat lards.
Legal in Europe.

>anime forum
This is a Tibetan mountain-climbing website, you uncultured swine

Illegal. As pointed out, it will be ruined by unattractive people. I live in a pretty big city and see women walking around in tiny shorts or yoga pants and shirts with no bras. A small amount of imagination is all it takes.

Idiot. Of course everyone agrees rape is bad. The problem is, too many people have a list of things they don't consider to be rape that totally are. And a few people will do it despite knowing what they're doing is wrong. Rape culture doesn't say "rape is okay," 'cause no one would buy it. Rape culture says, "rape is bad, BUT it's not rape if she doesn't remember," or "rape is bad, BUT, you really deserve that sex, so, it'll be fine just this once."

Same thing with racism. Every last person will say "I'm not a racist," even if they are literally a nazi.

get out faggot

Illegal because ugly people

tl;dr

you can take a walk in the woods naked, but you can't stop for a quick jerk in front of other people.
if someone feels offended tho, they can call police, and police will tell you to put on clothes and/or leave the place.

awful is just the fact they are dressed

be grateful that a law achieves something for once. Even if being nude was legal, people would still continue to wear clothes, especially slips/boxershorts and bras (functionaliy wise).
Indecent exposure only exists because we learned to be ashamed of our private parts. That shame wouldn't go away so easily and even if it did, people would start judging people based on how big your dick or deformed your breasts are.

tl;dr you are an idiot

The only good thing about nudism is that it kills trans people