So I need some advice Sup Forums

So I need some advice Sup Forums
My friend has been fucking me for the past 2 years, but I'm not gay. The thing is I am broke, and he gives me a good bit of money.

How do I stop getting molested by my friend?

you can start by getting a job

how much is the pay?

That's not molestation, that's prostitution. You're a whore, not a victim.

I suggest you simply whore yourself out to other people to resolve the problem.

U should join into DAESH and show that

That girl, got more of her? Also, how much do you make OP?

How much do you make to let your friend fuck your asshole? I mean if it's really good money and you trust he won't tell anyone not give you a disease, I'd keep doing it and I'm pretty heterosexual. Like fucking with a random dude is a no for me no matter how drunk I am but me and my best friend suck each other off sometimes when we're wasted. If he was giving me decent money I'd let him fuck my shithole as much as he wanted.

Get a job fagboy

>get fucked in the ass for 2 fucking years
>i'm not gay

Pick one

>Like fucking with a random dude is a no for me no matter how drunk I am but me and my best friend suck each other off sometimes when we're wasted

wtf? lulz

Yeah dude, brojobs are not gay..... Why should a brofuck be gay, am I right?

As long as you suck each other off real fast it's not gay, it's just being a good friend. And no eye contact or ball touching

Well I mean it kinda is but I'd never do it sober. I literally have no attraction to men, just a lack of willpower when I need a nut. Be it a trusted bro or a landwhale bitch.

Nothin' but respect

I can't tell if this is a faggot trying to convince straight people to be gay, or a really stupid fucking retard trying to justify their self-loathing.

Philosoraptor, who is the faggot now! Go back to 9GAG you cunt. There is nothing wrong with fucking or blowing a bro!

>I'm pretty heterosexual

no

that seems like a pretty good deal TBQHFAM. youre still a faggot though.

>My friend has been fucking me
you're gay
> for the past 2 years,
you're even more gay
> but I'm not gay.
you're totally gay

>confirmed for cancerous troll
I don't even know what 9GAG is. Go back yourself, dumbshit.

nothing wrong

if ur gay

lol fag

spotted the self-loather

Why do you even want to stop?

How about you be a good friend and let him fuck you for free you sack of shit excuse for a friend.

Can you have a prostate orgasm OP?

I'm sorry, do you want a banana?

I'm more of a peaches'n cream kind of guy, myself. Would you like to try harder?

I had crabs in my ass hair from him lol
But he sucks my dick and gives me enough for groceries.

This is definitely a troll. Nobody is this fucking pathetic in life. Just go back to your faggot, trap, fluffy, /trash/ threads. Nothing to see here, people.
>saged

get a job, gayboy