/brit/

Don't know what to do for dinner? We've got you covered!

burgerking.co.uk/locations

Have it your way!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zYOKFjpm9s
dailydot.com/parsec/mad-max-fury-road-dieselpunk/
reddit.com/r/ImaginaryDieselpunk/
hopenothate.org.uk/2017/05/01/polish-nazis-join-anti-immigration-rally-outside-closed-offices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the elite don't practice the occu-

KFC > McDonald's > Burger King

Crazy thing is that most people don't know the difference between the afghanistan and iraq war

>theres something wrong with summoning demons to give you power and control

hmmm... actually sweetiepie, you're wrong

A what?

Afghanistan War was in the 80s sweetie :)

>the elite don't practice the occu-
That's not what occultism is about. It's more of tuning into synchronicity and universal consciousness.

because they were infant runts when it happened and the two merged together in their memory

>KFC
alri tyrone

Freemason lodge. Study sacred geometry

>that most people
Proofs

Can you say that again, but with less buzzwords?

This general is pure shite
so full of dickheads these days. Used to be much more lighthearted

Fuck off

*casts a spell to summon janny to this thread*

>sacred geometry
english please la

do bees talk to each other with buzzwords

It is at other times, it's just the same handful of runts who argue back and forth about the same thing every day

The Irish have always been the ones that ruined the light heartedness with IRA autism and angrylad

fuck off to /eire/ then

What car should I buy lads?
Budget up to 50K

Imagine wasting your time studying occultism when you could be learning mathematics, chemistry, programming, or some other useful discipline.

rorkes keep falling for the same obvious bait every day, and shit up the thread in retaliation

old corsa and spend the rest on experiences

All of it is real. Fairies, werewolves, vampires, quezalcotl, demons, leviathan, dragons, etc. etc. Some are always physical (werewolves, batmen, etc) and some can phase in and out of physicality (fairies, dragons, demons, gods, whatever) such that one could be anywhere at any time and be undetected unless they wish it. That is how humongous, world-scale creatures do exist but at not palpated daily by the senses.

of course the elite believe in occultism.

the royal family are all over masonic shit.

Do you really think that email is serious? Do you suffer from Aspergers?

Nice disnfo, shill. Explain bohemian grove

proof?

>being this fucking upset because someone posted your picture

Silly paddy bastard

Hey limeys

just pulled another burger out lads
need to go to the GP tomorrow, arse is absolutely chockablock with the things

i reckon theres a unelected cabal or hereditary leaders that, if they chose to do so, could seize power from our government. I know it's far fetched, I can't imagine this happening in any first world country, but there's evidence for it everywhere

idea: /brit/ starts a cult
i mean, drumpf did it, cant be that hard

no sailors here mate

Ah yes, more meaningless new age pap passed off as some kind of internally consistent technology. Quaint.

bohemian grove is my band name

tempted to join the masons. but scared of them.

might just go with the theosophists to err on the safe side

frat for rich old white men

Anyone read the Forbes article on may and brexit? We've absolutely fucked it. Our Draconian leaders are going to get us a hard brexit, with no deals. And all I can say is I hope the poor uneducated masses revel in the consequences.

rate the 'gf

>Nice disnfo, shill. Explain bohemian grove

>Girl, 14, Died ‘After Drinking Two Cans Of Monster Energy Drink’

>Anais Fournier suffered a heart attack which her family claims was brought on by ‘caffeine toxicity’ after she drank the Monster Energy drinks.

>The teenager, who had a disorder than can weaken blood vessels, died two days before Christmas last year after the drink affected her heart’s ability to pump blood.

basically don't have a heart disorder and you'll be fine

The real redpill is that the CIA and other alphabet agencies urge their pawns to either kill or rape to join their cabal and then they use those events as blackmail to do whatever they want

forced to watch cops, nothing else on the telly
grim day ahead lads

seeking redpill on occultism

>Nice disnfo, shill. Explain bohemian grove

So called manchester

wise from yo gwave

exactly what I expected and I voted leave

>unelected cabal or hereditary leaders
yeah, they're called the royal family

just talked with my dead mother

cops is great though

Anyone read the Forbes article on may and brexit? We've absolutely fucked it. Our Draconian leaders are going to get us a hard brexit, with no deals. And all I can say is I hope the poor uneducated masses revel in the consequences

can't even be bothered to look for extensive proof.

if you go to the mason temple in london they have lots of shit about masons being part of it. its not a secret.

Finally saw the dragon again but shot the horn instead of shooting the scale I needed. Have to wait again. State of me haha

Anyone read the Forbes article on may and brexit? We've absolutely fucked it. Our Draconian leaders are going to get us a hard brexit, with no deals. And all I can say is I hope the poor uneducated masses revel in the consequences.

doing an existentialist crisis lids

youtube.com/watch?v=5zYOKFjpm9s

gets a bit tiring and repetitive
another week and a half of this shit before im free

get an immense feeling of nostalgia when i hear the cops intro because an arma ii roleplay server i played on used it during the load screen

Drumpf isn't even aware that Andrew Jackson died twenty years before the Civil War lmao

bingo

masons are involved with the masons lads

wew

You know how steampunk and cyberpunk are a thing? What would you call the Mad Max universe? Petrolpunk?

Jesus fucking christ, this makes Birmingham look nice

got some iced coffee and dark chocolate lads
feeling a little naughty x

really want to join a secret society

the appeal of doing activities out of the public's eye and manipulating everyday life seems REALLY like something i'd enjoy

'ddit

>And all I can say is I hope the poor uneducated masses revel in the consequence
Ah yes, the tolerant, compassionate left

Those people are already in the fucking mire. Why do you think they vote to leave, you fucking dumb nincompoop?

posting this on Sup Forums yields a lot of (You)s

who wants to join my cult lads? we'll attain spiritual enlightenment and converse with dark forces through bollock busting

So I went to the salon my mum goes to to get my hair cut and they took me into the other end of the place to wash my hair. They did the usual shampoo/conditioner or whatever then the girl got some kind of oil and gave my head a massage. Really slowly and putting pressure on my head with her fingertips. I found myself having a MASSIVE boner. My jeans were good to burst. Absolutely no doubt she saw it and was clearly craving it. I could almost feel her eyes looking down on it even though she was standing behind me.
Anyway, she sat me back up and went to towel dry my hair and "accidentally" brushed her hand against my raging boner. She even subtly gripped it. I can tell because I could feel her grip even though she was trying to be subtle.

Think I'll get my hair done there again in 2 weeks just to see her again. She'll probably draw the curtain and suck me off.

Nice reading comprehension thick yank cunt

Let's start an ecofascist mystery cult lads

Post-Apunkolyptic

He explicitly states that if Jackson had been alive during the Civil War, it wouldn't have occurred.

get rid of the immigrants (job creators)?

Is acting like a retard part of Trump's 6D chess game?

dieselpunk

dailydot.com/parsec/mad-max-fury-road-dieselpunk/
reddit.com/r/ImaginaryDieselpunk/

the only reason for the supposed success you achieve after joining something like the freemasons is because people use it to network which is key in any field of work at any level
shan't be doing with this occultism nonsense

I have no idea why they voted leave. Do they enjoy worsening their lives and voting against their interests? It's beyond comprehension

It was literally exposed in South Korea this year

>tfw to smart to have good policies and functional government

Ah yes, yanks

Can someone explain to me how this occurs?

hopenothate.org.uk/2017/05/01/polish-nazis-join-anti-immigration-rally-outside-closed-offices/

did we win the world cup when we were in the EU? no

The aesthetic is really good. Wouldn't kind if that was how we all dressed desu.

"he was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War"

British cities are so bad. Literally just warehouses on top of farmland

>those in the shitter voted to be further in the shitter and put others in the shitter

McDonald's > Local kebab stand > local food joing > everything else

We aren't getting rid of all the immigrants, you fucking sloped-forehead Media Studies shithouse cunt

The ALL is MIND. The Universe is Mental.

people who don't understand the rituals behind cults need to be sacrificed tbqh because they'll never actually buy into it

The precursor

the fucking state of them