yes

Any kemono/buff fur pix?

Thats what I said

yes

I agree

good.

me to

No

I just took a giant poop, maybe the largest in my life. I usually take small soft ones but this one was hard at the start then a huge snake of soft.

This thread needs more /butt/

you wrote "No", but im pretty sure you meant "Yes"

No. I said and meant "no". You make a fully councious choice to accept The Gay. That. Is not good.

mkey

Yes

Can someone explain this fetish to me

It does not matter whether or not it is good or bad, nothing does.

First time I've stumbled across one of these and got rock solid....

very aethestic looking humanoid males with other mammalian features such as fur, claws, or dicks.

It does. You just focus on the dicks too much. You dont see the bigger picture.

Daddy issues.

I mean the playing video games while fucking thing, why is it such a big thing, why not as well doing laundry while fucking or plumbing while fucking or whatever

The bigger picture is that nothing matters, existence is meaningless

Dicks give life meaning.

It is merely a distraction

video games involve a lot more mental effort than other activities such as plumbing (physical) and laundry (menial). keeping your concentration on the game is nearly impossible when you got someone doing sexual things with/to you.

>Falling for the Nihilism meme
>"muh meaningless existence"
>"ugghh, nothing matters so why even do anything. My entire existence is meaningless so why even bother waaa waaa hurr durr"
Sort yourself out or choke on a red rocket, friend.

No. You are still looking in the wrong direction. Its not about existence.

But why is it a fetish though

>implying the faggot furry isn't going for the red rocket option

Then what is it about?

You ever go out with another furry, then break up with them, and find their entire fursona's species unattractive.

THE FACT THAT WHEN YOU FUCK AN ANIMAL THE FUR GETS EVERYWHERE AND IT STINGS AND ITCHES LIKE SHIT. YOU FUCKING DUMBASS, YOY SOBADLY WANT TO FUCK AN ASS OF A RAT OR DOG BUT FORGET THE FUR. AND SHIT. TBEY SHIT EVERYWHERE. YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE.

Maybe for you.

nice, that will surely give meaning to my life.

wow ,thats nice got more?

Never went out with other furries.
They're either too spergy and overweight or complete flakes.
However I'm sure I'd have the exact opposite reaction. I'd hate bate myself into froth.
Why, do you have that issue?

>THE FACT THAT WHEN YOU FUCK AN ANIMAL THE FUR GETS EVERYWHERE AND IT STINGS AND ITCHES LIKE SHIT.
How do you know that, user? I'm interested.

Just this, sorry mate.

Indeed it will not, master of sarcasm. Because you are a subhuman and there is no place for you in a modern, productive, aryan society.

Thanks, love pokemon

That is true

because it involves sex?

>implying wubba lubba dub dub

NP mate.

But where do the video games come in

Its not like I spent a lot of time with cats and their fur gets everywhere around the house and is on my hands after petying them. Touch an eye... And its done. For entire day. Its not like I also had my hair cut many times and it sting my neck if there were some hairs on it. And its definetly not the case of this being 1000 times worse with a dick because of all the nerves.

... but where did you got information about fur getting everywhere during sex with animal? Maybe it's not so bad.

its like having a fetish for trying to maintain composure while talking on the phone and someones sucking your dick. the fetish is not the object or activity itself, its from trying to maintain the illusion that its not affecting you, wether for phone conversations or video game playing. its just that video games are a huge part of millenial culture now so everyone enjoys seeing their culture involved in their fetishes.

link to previous thread, please?

Pet a cat. Fur gets everywhere.
So by using logic, which you seem to lack, while fucking a cat, you touch it more. And less gently. So it is evenworse than when petting.

Okay user, I will trust you on that subject. It seems you have done a lot of calculations on topic of sexually using cats. I'm impressed by your intellectual prowess.

To continue on with this argument; If in the case that I were to pet my cat and a few hairs fall off, would that then mean if I were to engage in rough coitus with my beloved pet, which would garner more touching and rough-housing on his end, surely that would mean he would no longer be a tabby feline, but a Sphynx cat?