Does anyone else do the lighter hack?

Does anyone else do the lighter hack?

most peeps use a fork to pop off that stupid child safety bs.

fancy ass pliers and shit

Yes, i do. I just use a key.

>hack
die

No because I don't have faggotass little fingers and can flick a fucking lighter normally, so I don't need to.

>this

hack for what? I dont get it

and yet you're still a grasping, self-congratulating dumb fuck
no matter hand size- far easier and reliable use achieved without that fucking nanny device

Sometimes, but I just use my awesome hands to do it.

BEN?

yea that

You made a thread about taking the child safety off a bic lighter, and you expected not to be called a faggot, nigger?

/thread

No, because I use a real lighter.

not op
assuming faggot also says what

anyone who's not still in middle school, and I suspect that some of them do as well

Zippos are for utter plebs that don't mind their smokables tasting like lighter fluid.

Yes cause it makes it easier to heat heat-shrink with gloves on.

It's all about gloves faggot.

I hate when you faggots do that. It doesn't help anything unless you smoke crystals. It's a waste of fluid

dont inhale the first hit
besides, zippo started cigs have a uniquily good taste
All else, its a CHILDPROOF mechanism. grow up.

I have gloves, but they're fingerless so I can be quicker at unsheathing my blade, cucklord. So watch out, kid

My lighter lights just fine.

What the fuck is this "child proof" bullshit everyone keeps taking off their lighter?

tryharder oilslick

put down the meth and wise up to best practices, cunt

I think you're thinking of crack lighters where you pop off the metal part, push the little thing all the way to the plus sign, and then put the metal back on. This is just popping the child safety off the the flicker of a bic

IT ALREADY WORKS WITHOUT HAVING TO DO THAT STUPID BULLSHIT FAGGOT
JESUS

Is op that 4 year old Vietnamese kid that chain smokes? Because I'm sure he could use this life changing hack

It's not about being able to use it. I do it because it's more convenient to use after.

No because its not just safety, it keeps the flame away from the thin plastic of the gas outlet, use the lighter after taking that off for more then 10 seconds and itll melt closed.

That uniquely "good" taste is lighter fluid. You're probably one of those hank hill faggots that thinks cooking over gas tastes better than charcoal. Zippos are for people in old timey movies and fedora tippers

todd?

Jesus Christ I've been on Sup Forums too long

forever wrong

See the thing is you put more effort into popping it off than the saved effort from every flick throughout it's lifetime. If you are an adult, the extra pressure should literally not be noticeable. If it is noticeable for you, then you're a small-handed cuck confirmed

>more effort than
get gud, self-proclaimed manhands

I do it only when the lighter runs out. If you remove the cowling you can get at least another 20 lights out of it.

I mean, you have to move your arm to pry it off, do you not? That is thousands of times more effort than just flicking with a little more pressure, a bic probably has somewhere of in the thousands of lights in its lifetime. I'm sorry you feel inadequate for being affected by a child safety mechanism, but you'll grow up someday, kid

+1

You are a monumental faggot

Not since I was 12 or so

kids in middle school do this.
What kind of hack are you treasure hunting?
Did you also know that using cigarette paper works great for rolling darts

Thread

How the fuck is a zippo child proof

learn to read

I may be missing something; I know people that will lift off the adjustment wheel on a lighter and open the throat further to get a huge flame, but I've never seen a lighter with a childproofing system. It just seems like weak bait.