Smoking weed without filler makes me want to puke. Tips Sup Forums?

Smoking weed without filler makes me want to puke. Tips Sup Forums?

stop being a pussy

/thread

kys

Add filler?

saw it coming

/thread

Yeah no shit, but what else?

edibles?

Wow. You're like a Zen master or something.

Ok, that actually sounds good...

weed is for fags OP, everyone knows that

>filler
fuck does that mean? do you mean cigarette tobacco or shredded hotel carpet?
t; you don't need to smoke weed if all you want is a cigarette

I don't do weed very often, it's just that I've got a few grams left and don't wanna give it away or sell it, too lazy for that. I usually stick to acid and shrooms though

I you can get it hash oil and a small vaporizer battery. some people/places sell them in pre-loaded mouth pieces.

that, or like a wax vaporizer top, and a proper box kit.

unless you're like dedicated to herb.

What's the chances of scoring that in Europe though? Northern Europe to be exact?

good boy, acid and shrooms can be pretty cash, not weed though its so fucking week in comparison

The reason i'm doing weed for now is that it's so hard to get your hands on acid and shrooms in the middle of summer when you're socially inept. Only know one guy that deals with them, and the demand has been huge, so I haven't had the chance to score some yet...

not sure. I can find them in a state where weed is banned so I can't imagine it would be impossible. just kinda easier here.

Yeah, it seems so

thats too bad man, hope you can score soon

Me too, man. Me too...
Luckily some shrooms (eg. the liberty cap) grow here, and it's almost their season, so I think I can find some in a month or so (if all else fails) x]

I mean do any of your contacts carry wax?

if thc is your "between stuff" go to, you could always try water pipes with ice catchers. cooling the smoke and filtering it with water and ice makes it easier to take.