A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Grow your hair

show them your tits and ask if that looks like a boy.

This only works if you've actually got tits.

you're kinda cute tho

Tell everyone who doesn’t like it to fuck all the way off. Don’t do shit because of peer pressure.

Maybe the teasing will stop when you give up the pasta

get longer hair

Post more pics

Holy shit, this image is nearly as old as Sup Forums.

wheres the tits at?

Say they are right and play the act, they wont expect it and after a few weeks they will forget about it

wear earrings and put a pink bow in your hair. or suck a guys cock and he will let everyone know that you are a girl and now you will have problems where everyone wants their cock sucked by you.

fuck trashchan stop falling for bullshit you failures.

Get ur haircut like a dike so atleast people will think ur a girl

G-g-g-garbage bait

Grow hair longer. Nothing I want more in life than a tomboy though. I fucking love girls who look boyish, not so much so it's literal or some fucking gender identity disorder just a girl who's apathetic but has short hair wears kind of grungey clothing. Something a lot like op, providing that is actually a girl.. Who cares? Someone cares right? I am going to kill myself and I am attractive & intelligent enough to have a really good life but I hate this planet and the way people act with eachother so much.
>Have conversation
>Don't listen wait for turn to speak
>Look at phone while other person speaks
I hate everything about society and I live on a remote island where it doesn't even matter. What I would give for a tomboy who thinks just like me about the world, maybe then I would want to live and earn money so we can go on holiday or strive to live in eachothers countries. Someone cares right?

Girl u r beautiful. Don't let people in this world bring you down. Take it from me

Thats pretty gay user, and edgy too

terrible bait try again faggot

fake and gay, reverse image search shows image popping up at around february also, and theres no way someone doesnt have a new image of themselves in 6 months