Asians guy and White women

I have a fantasy about a white woman.I can see a lot of white male and female Korean couple in Korea, but the opposite case is very rare. What should i do ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1JSzhw5C48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever your "fantasy" is, it's not worth it.

But i want ... It's hard to bear.

define white

Umm .. Generally on white skin
blond hair

no blondes in your pic though

It mean women

the lower dude is also an arab

t. soo min lee

kek even asian girls don't want you

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1JSzhw5C48

It's not about your race you could land a woman if you were more attractive and successful.

By the way this thread sucks cock and you should kill yourself asap.

It would be a diffcult case to pull with your 3 incher

>muh dik

They are fucking ugly . I am do not eat

In my case , My dick size is not matter.

I am not weak in mental

You should turn into a faggot, user. I swear white men like Asian men more white women do, pretty amazing stuff.

this

But it happens. Don't you guys even have a whole tv show dedicated to Korean men with foreign wives? "Love in Asia" if I remember the title correctly?

White women like physically strong men, who are confident (brave), and adventurous. I hope you achieve your dream Koreabro.

if face ugly, white woman boom

Not strictly. There are short skinny blonds out there too. They're probably rather have someone only slightly bigger than them than have to worry about being crashed by their bf every time they get intimate.

My name is Olga I weigh 200 kilos. Now open your chink eyes and lets fuck

Do you already have a girlfriend? I have a white girlfriend, and I'm willing to trade for your Asian girlfriend. If you don't have one, your sister or cousin is fine too.
My girlfriend is extremely obedient and will do anything i say. If i say "fuck this korean friend of mine because it will make me happy", she will do it.
She is not blond though. She has red hair.

While I certainly agree with you user, I'm thinking a more physically imposing man is gonna have an easier time generally. Also, consider that Koreabro is likely only going to meet white women who are in his country temporarily, and are therefore more likely to go with a hookup, where physical attractiveness is very likely to be the most important factor.

I want white American gf too.

Genuinely curious as to why? Is the bunda not doing it for you user?

I can get you one within a day of being here.
Bitches love foreigners.

East Asian diasporafag here, literally just kill yourself. The only way for an East Asian male to be mentally healthy is to give up on women.

What happened user? What did she do to you? We're here to help user, we only want you to be happy.

I SWEAR I'M HAPPY THE WAY I AM REEEEEEEEEEE

Kek

>What should i do ??
Go to r/asianmasculinty and fap to Tumblr pics with the rest of those cringy autists

r/asianmasculinity is basically the chicken and the egg question.
What came first? Whining about how women don't like me, which drove the women away, or
Women not liking me, which caused whining, which drove the women away.

Neat little paradox they've got going on there

There are plenty of white koreaboos. Just style yourself like a k-pop boy and you'll be golden.

The bunda sucks. It's a meme.

Maybe in another life.

Hey OP try interpals. There's a thread for it most of the time: There's a very very large population of Korea and Japan loving white girls there. They like them so much they might in fact seem slutty or mentally unstable to you when you try but there's lots to choose from.